B.Solar

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (73)
  • Purchase Price$3,827.92

This company HARASSES people until their mental health is damaged.

I have been constantly harassed by this company through phone calls and text messages. I have repeatedly asked the company to stop calling and texting me however the communication is relentless. If you provide money to this company you are funding this horrendously ruthless organisation.

Horrible SPAM texts

This company has to be one of the most annoying out there. They continue to send spam texts from different numbers and refuse to stop. I have no interest in buying solar panels, I haven't given any solar companies my number and I would never buy from a company that uses these tactics. It's disgusting that they think it is okay to continue to send unsolicited texts.

Trustworthiness
Anon
AnonSydney, NSW

Stop spam texting me!

Sick and tired of receiving a spam text for a service I’ve never heard of every week. I have never even googled solar, let alone disclosed my number. Worse yet the texts can’t be blocked as they don’t originate from a number but “b.solar”. I will start submitting scam reports every single time I receive a text as they attempt to force you to unsubscribe by clicking a suspicious link.

Nothappyjan167
Nothappyjan167AU

Harassment!

This company continues to send me unsolicited marketing messages even though I block their number. They use a messaging system that does not allow the customer to stop their texts. This is harassment and I am investigating further action.

Spammers

This company sends multiple unsolicited spam messages via text hiding its number to avoid blocking. If I could purchase solar panels a spammer is at the bottom of my to call list.

Daniel
DanielAustralia

SPAM Marketing via SMS

Avoid this company or any company that markets via SMS messages to be honest. Keep getting SPAM messages via SMS from them and I can't unsubscribe. I never opted-in, don't know how they got my number. The SMS messages are in breach of the Spam Act 2003.

aled80
aled80South East Queensland, QLD

Constant spam from this company

Breaking the Spam Act and just don't care. I continue to get SMS and email spam from this 'company'. It's not an Australian company, but appears to have set up a shell website to appear local. I have contacted to be removed and blocked numbers. Still getting spammed at all times of the day and night. I have never had anything to do with this company. Would never use services if they are a legitimate company.

Ryan Whitman
Ryan WhitmanCentral Queensland, QLD

This is perfect and can't be anymore happier.

Kapilan from B Solar was great to deal with and got everything sorted in 45 minutes to and hour and then had the system installed a week later and I am very happy with my 6.6kw system. Will recommend Kapilan from B solar to all my friends and family.

Joe WHunter Region, NSW

Sending unsolicated texts

I have recieved two texts from B Solar in the past week, I blocked the number but I am still recieving texts. I have never had any interaction with this company before, and I have no idea how they got my number in the first place. Poor form.

Robert CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Spam Spam And More Spam

This company will spam your number, who knows how they got it in the first place but any company that uses these tactics will no doubt screw you over don't even ring the clowns

Not A Good Experience

Was told all good to install. Then when it was time to install no more contact, had to chase up even when was told would receive call back. Still waiting.

James C.
James C.Gippsland, VIC

Solar B Product and Customer Support

Thank you Kap from Solar B for an excellent solar battery package, had for over a year now and have been able to use the credits to pay towards my gas bill, would thoroughly recommend this company to everyone
Cheers
James Callaghan, Traralgon vic 3844

Daniel
DanielMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Incessant spammers!

Spam, spam, span

I keep getting unsolicited SMSes and emails. Luckily the emails go straight to spam, but the SMSes don't. And they keep sending them from different numbers -so blocking them doesn't work. I'm nervous to click on 'opt out' as they are clearly not an ethical company.
STOP Spamming already!

daniel w.
daniel w.Perth, WA

Stop messaging me

Stop messaging me.
I have never shown any interest or considered installing solar panels and if I was too I definitely wouldn't be going through a company that sends spam messages.
Stop messaging me.