BT Financial Group

BT Financial Group Questions & Answers

12 questions from our users

Kenneth Rodney Smith

Kenneth Rodney Smithasked

Hello my name is Kenneth R Smith and I recently opened a superannuation fund with your firm so I could roll in my ATO LOST SUPER into your firm for quick and prompt release. I opened the account a month ago . The ATO appropriated the funds to your firm on May 21 . I was expecting payment 5 business days from then as I had many emails and letters saying that BT now have my funds and have been approved for release. Please explain why this process is taking so long . I'm about to be evicted from my dwelling I have financial obligations to meet and I'm on the verge of serious mental health issues due to the stress of being told so many different stories when it should of been 5 days . I'm now looking to a legal representative to possibly tell me what my options are . Fortunately I have the privelidge of having a very renowned QC who will endeavour to enquire about my situation. I'm sorry but when people are thinking about suicide due to financial hardship it becomes a very serious issue . Could you please assist me and contact me at your earliest convenience as I'm at breaking point and my family is suffering.
Please reply asap. I appreciate your time and help in regards to this matter.
I have a BT SUPER account and my mobile number is 0424 081847.
My email is ....kennyk6777@gmail.com.
Could you please endeavour to help me with my situation please .

Jai R.

Apologies for the delay Kenneth. I have tried calling you this PM. If you still require assistance, please call our team on 132 135.
Kind regards
BT

Mere Nitiva

Mere Nitivaasked

Can I withdraw my retirement wrap fund

Jai R.

Hi Mere, apologies for the delay in responding. To ensure we manageyour query correctly, please call 132 135 with your personal and account details and the correct process can be provided. Kind regards BT

Peter

Peterasked

Hi, am puting in a claim for SCI, on going through the claim forms have found them to be very excessive for a claim. My treating doctor and surgeons reports should all that should be required for claim, I am a contractor and they require claim forms from my employer?. They want me to fill out my own accessment forms?????. I am a contractor I am the boss. BT super are quick to take my money for said SCI insurance. I am covered for $5240.00 per month as stated on policy but not the case, they want 3 years of tax accessments? WHY. They only pay 75% of income not the $5240.00 I have been paying premiums for. I think my best plan is to give to my law firm and the government authorities to investigate as I find it just seems a way of not to honour my claim.

Jai R.

Hi Peter, I hope your claim has been resolved. We apologise for the delay in responding. If you would like to discuss your case and claim, please call 132 135.
Kind regards
BT

Raad I.
Raad I.

People are complaining about the service and every response is "call 132 135". Like we didnt think of that...

Corinne H.

Corinne H.asked

Im have recently had a personal injury and i am waiting on my salary insurance with BT,
can you guys provide any info?

Sandra B.asked

How long does funds take to 2 transfer from bt super for life account to your westpac choice account is sonce rolled over

Barr

Barrasked

Why does a family member have to wait 3half years for decesed funds to be released when all legal documents you have and funds are still been taken out when he has been decesed for 3years half years why is he still paying his money out.

Barr

Barrasked

Why does one have wait for a decesed family member super for 3years and have provided all legal documents and BT are still taken his funds out of his super when he is decesed and he has no voice.

Carol W.

Carol W.asked

As BT is doing away with investment advisers do i have to sell my portfolio & start again if i go to a different fund.

Luke
Luke

You should take what money you have left and run as far away from these criminals as possible.

Terri

Terriasked

Due to not working now I would like to withdrawal $20,000 as I’m 58 years but have been told I will have to pay tax because I’m not 60 years of age & I have to pay a fee of $150 as the need to sell down my assets & it would take 2 weeks to do this. Is this correct? Plus I have to deal with a Peoples Choice Credit Union advisor.

Sally
Sally

I would suggest that you go to your advisor and get specific advice about your situation, all of these questions can only be answered when a professional knows your circumstances.

Ron McQuarrie

Ron McQuarrieasked

I've just placed some money with superwrap through a financial advisor. Having just read this page, you will need to explain why I should not cut my losses now and place my super elsewhere.
Ron McQuarrie

AJA
AJA

Hi Ron, I don't need to explain anything. I don't have any money in this fund. I do know that I never will . AJA

Reed213
Reed213

Hi Ron
Thanks for your question
We found that our year's fees (including financial advisor) amounted to just over $7,200. Most of our friends were paying a lot less.
After consulting an independent financial advisor, we found our fees were reduced by almost half by switching from BT.
Obviously you need to weigh up all options
Perhaps consult another financial advisor for further information. They don't tend to charge for an initial consultation.
As I am not a financial advisor, I can't give you any advice. I can only say that we were not happy with the fees, considering that we lost an awful lot of our investment during the Global Financial Crisis but the fees remained the same
Kind regards and good luck

Get an answer from our members and BT Financial Group representatives