BT Financial Group

BT Financial Group (page 2 of 8)

• Rates and Fees

Bobsco

BobscoSydney, NSW

good company gone bad after westpac acquired them

Tony Adouni

Tony AdouniSydney, NSW

Bt insurance assessor broke into our home when nobody was home to organize to reject our claim..

Bt insurance assessor broke into our home when nobody was home to organize to reject a claim.i heard they do anything to reject claims but this is illegal and disgusting..i feel raped.i feel sick.they casually told us in a call I recorded that the assessor went into our home but nobody was home..some one is usually home so they must of watched or did electronic surveillance till we left the house..no wonder so many people are suing them..look up the news on bt law suits..please to keep your sanity stay away from this disgusting corrupt scam artist company please

David P.

David P.Sydney, NSW

Lost 25% of my super overnight

I lost 25% of my super over night, log on through the app and I can't even check how my super is invested. I will be leaving after covid 19 is over.

Find out how BT Financial Group compares to other Retail Superannuation Funds

Poor results, poor customer service

Been with BT for 10 years, these guys are meant to protect your super, not destroy it.

Lost 18% - you pay them a fee to *manage* your super.

Going through the complaint process now, have not had good results.

Would not recommend them, even to an enemy.

Considering starting a class action, lots of people seem to be in the same boat.

Jacinta

JacintaSydney, NSW

Fail to respond to written instructions - send silly forms, locked out of my account, thiefs

Absolute nightmare

I've never had any worse experience in terms dealing with customer service - 3 different operators advised 3 totally different things. Admin charge is ridiculous while performance being very average.
The only thing I'd say is to stay away from them

emma

emma2018

Lost over $30000 in 3 months

I am with BT for 19 years and decide to move on. By a sudden this year, BT closed down cononial first state strategy and switch my super to BT own option. I would reject if I am aware. How can BT switch your stategy to its own similar option? It is incredible and I lost over $30000 in 3 months.
I am leaving... Disappointing!

Travis L.

Travis L.South East Queensland, QLD

Bad customer service

Been with BT for almost 10 years

Today I noticed my account was down almost $6K from last time I checked it. (Has check it weekly as it’s linked to my net banking)
Tried to call to inquire, 30min wait, call disconnected

James L.

James L.

Worst customer service ever

I have had multiple superannuation companies over my working life - none perfect - but none come near to BT in terms of treating me as a customer/investor with such a level of disdain
1. Dodgy insurance salesperson when rolling over from another fund- initial premium was almost more than my contributions
2. Effectively locked out of my online account since late last year while they "update" their system - with absolutely no communication at all

If you have an opportunity to use another superannuation company...

Rob

RobSydney, NSW

Excellent service during this difficult time

Have been with BT Super for 5 years and have found their service of a high standard with options that work well.
Recently called to clarify my position and lower my risk. Although there was a little wait, the service I received was helpful and positive, and my request was immediately put into effect.
I'm very happy with BT

Get the ombudsman involved

Still have not been sent my “Welcome to BT Super” letter with my new user name even though they clearly have my email address. Received an email blaming Covid - 19 for their lack of customer service ! They were apparently able to close my BT Lifetime Super account without any notification and then send a member exit statement showing what funds I used to have. So where are they now, how much haven’t I got. Ah that’s right I can’t log into my account with the temporary password you sent to my old address because I don’t have a user name. I guess now Covid - 19 is a really good excuse for you, bet you didn’t have to line up at Centrelink this week [name removed] did you !!!

daniel s.

daniel s.Perth, WA

BT Super account showing $0 on My Gov - if you are with them please chcek your accounts

Due to the corona virus outbreak wanted to check my super and opened my My Gov account to see my super vanished from 60,000 to 0 dollars
I think they need to be accountable since peoples lives are in stake.

Never use this service

Terrible services, I have been waiting on the phone more than one hour and then disconnected,
Not satisfied with their service they just stealing our money for nothing no service

Mick. D

Mick. DSouth East Queensland, QLD

ruined my life

They have ruined my retirement I switched plans because i was on a high risk fund online about 3 weeks ago and they haven't processed it yet and watched my super dwindle away by nearly to a 1/3 i'm heart broken with all this coronavirus my future is now blown out of the water

Negative Star - Rip off & scammers - stay away if you don't want your money stolen

BT super switched to some fund without my consent and my super fund plunged 21.62% in just four three business days. They switched to new account on 12th March, and balance as at 16th march stands 21.62 percent down. I will let the below image show the reality.

Sugar Frog

Sugar FrogSouth East Queensland, QLD

WARNING!! Please Read The Following

Raptorfly

RaptorflySydney, NSW

Bad communication, no one answers the phones and Password don't work

I joint BT super 18 month ago with my new job. from the begining there was very little paper communications. Then they Changed from BT Business super to BT super? What for?. They sent me an exit statement? also a new password and account? Non of it worked. couldn't get on line at all and no help. I tried to call and after over 45min.. no answer!!. Sent them an online complaint, no reply what so ever!. This is the worst Super Fund I ever joined. Today I joined another one and got out. My advise to all just get out if they treat you like this.

Thomas

ThomasSydney, NSW

Terrible system, 45+ minutes to reach someone. They still didn't verify it was working

I have been with BT for 10 years. It has been fairly painless.
They release this new super system with different Username ID and membership ID. How is anyone meant to remember that in this age.
Try to ring up and have to wait 50mins to speak to someone! And then after the call i find i am locked out. what a joke

Robert

RobertSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rip Off

BT Super ,it's TPD insurance Insurers and Trustees are deliberately prolonging the process time on your claim ,they are disgraceful and full of lies and excuses ,they the trustees stay hidden in the dark with there names as I dare say thousands of people would dearly love to know who they are , remember they have the final say ,one day it will be there turn.Anyone who has TPD insurance ,my advice cancel it and that bit of extra money will serve a better purpose in your Super Fund instead of TPD.My advice if anyone can access there Super transfer away from these Criminals ,cause that is exactly what they are .

Poor Customer Service Standards

You have extremely poor customer service standards. When calling, you get one option at the very beginning for a call back or wait in the queue. If you don't take that option, you'll never get asked again despite waiting 55 minutes to be answered. Then, when answered, and even though I called the Superannuation line, I am put through to a young lady who cannot assist me whatsoever because she "usually works in life insurance and is just helping superannuation out." The best she could do was take my name and number and tell me someone would call me back. 55-minute...to be told that... This is appalling customer service.

Kenneth Rodney Smith

Kenneth Rodney Smithasked

Hello my name is Kenneth R Smith and I recently opened a superannuation fund with your firm so I could roll in my ATO LOST SUPER into your firm for quick and prompt release. I opened the account a month ago . The ATO appropriated the funds to your firm on May 21 . I was expecting payment 5 business days from then as I had many emails and letters saying that BT now have my funds and have been approved for release. Please explain why this process is taking so long . I'm about to be evicted from my dwelling I have financial obligations to meet and I'm on the verge of serious mental health issues due to the stress of being told so many different stories when it should of been 5 days . I'm now looking to a legal representative to possibly tell me what my options are . Fortunately I have the privelidge of having a very renowned QC who will endeavour to enquire about my situation. I'm sorry but when people are thinking about suicide due to financial hardship it becomes a very serious issue . Could you please assist me and contact me at your earliest convenience as I'm at breaking point and my family is suffering.
Please reply asap. I appreciate your time and help in regards to this matter.
I have a BT SUPER account and my mobile number is 0424 081847.
My email is ....kennyk6777@gmail.com.
Could you please endeavour to help me with my situation please .

Jai R.

Apologies for the delay Kenneth. I have tried calling you this PM. If you still require assistance, please call our team on 132 135.
Kind regards
BT

Mere Nitiva

Mere Nitivaasked

Can I withdraw my retirement wrap fund

Jai R.

Hi Mere, apologies for the delay in responding. To ensure we manageyour query correctly, please call 132 135 with your personal and account details and the correct process can be provided. Kind regards BT

Peter

Peterasked

Hi, am puting in a claim for SCI, on going through the claim forms have found them to be very excessive for a claim. My treating doctor and surgeons reports should all that should be required for claim, I am a contractor and they require claim forms from my employer?. They want me to fill out my own accessment forms?????. I am a contractor I am the boss. BT super are quick to take my money for said SCI insurance. I am covered for $5240.00 per month as stated on policy but not the case, they want 3 years of tax accessments? WHY. They only pay 75% of income not the $5240.00 I have been paying premiums for. I think my best plan is to give to my law firm and the government authorities to investigate as I find it just seems a way of not to honour my claim.

Jai R.

Hi Peter, I hope your claim has been resolved. We apologise for the delay in responding. If you would like to discuss your case and claim, please call 132 135.
Kind regards
BT

Raad I.
Raad I.

People are complaining about the service and every response is "call 132 135". Like we didnt think of that...

Get an answer from our members and BT Financial Group representatives