BT Financial Group

BT Financial Group (page 2 of 6)

See the Best Retail Superannuation Funds in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

JLM

JLMCanberra 2600, ACT

Long term investor- Ruined my retirement plans. Would give 0 stars!

My husband and I have been in BT for 20 years as we are self employed. I was lead to believe they were superior to industry funds. Unfortunately I have not really understood super fees etc, but had a moment of inspiration and compared to a friends industry fund. Shocking waste of money!!! I feel totally ripped off and like I have wasted 20 years of investing. Would have been off not bothering and putting hard earned money into other things.

B.Hodg

B.HodgPerth, WA

0.98% return on my super ... plus fees.

i have been a long time member but only realised how bad a performer they are after hearing they were mixed up in the Royal Commission into banking. this would have lost me thousands of dollars in returns over the past 12 years.

Insurance Options
Income Protection
Luke

LukeNorth Queensland, QLD

BT-throw your money away-SUPER!

Terrible returns, my super made no money over 8 years, the fees were equal or higher than the investment return. I was offered salary insurance & never received it when I needed it. They are a slimey company, impossible to get in contact with, the best communication I ever got was a once per week email. They lied about my investment plan & put my money in a high risk account, not forthcoming with any fund details... The list goes on. THESE PEOPLE ARE CRIMINALS

Insurance Options
Income Protection

Terrible

Absolutely shocking. I have lost $1300 from my super overnight! This is not on. My account is meant to be set to moderate investment and I am losing over 8% in 6 months. Absolutely terrible, like giving a child free reign on your shares.

Paul

PaulMelbourne

I’ve been Robbed!

Nothappyjan

NothappyjanTweed Heads West

Disgusting theivea

Not only did they refuse me insurance inside my super for my new business they failed to mention at the same time they lost thousands of dollars out of my super. After struggling to grow a little super due to the dodgy hospitality industry i decided to change careers and they lose all my super pretty much over 3 months.no effing apologies. Abd they claim to not approve my insurance due to depression caused from hospitality industry. . They screwed my effing future up even more.. depression is back thabks westpac you theiving corrupt scumbags . Burn in hell

Thieves, basically a scam

Unfortunately I've not paid enough attention to my Super over the years. Over this time BT have "performed" like parasites. Eating my Super contributions with ruthless efficiency.
I'm actually of the opinion that their "performance", fees, theft and loss of my money over the years is most likely criminal and worthy of investigation...
Avoid like the plague!

Mr S

Mr SPerth, WA

What is this money eating thing?

I started adding personal funds to my superannuation. Mistake, Then we had the bt investing experts kick in. I'm leaving quick my money dissapearing like someones in a shopping mall with my keycard I'm actually worried about how much more I'll lose before it rolls over and how much will disappear between the roll over. I think there related to [name removed] the bank robber. I want retirement money for when I retire if I go by my statistical thinking the rate my money just gets lower and lower on my super for life fund I can't see any long term point in feeding an account which actually loses money. This place is there to help the people behind obvious bad investments. Not the superannuation clients. Extremely scary, at Christmas as well.

Worst super fund ever, stay away!!!

I joined then trough my WESTPAC branch. Big mistake. Fat Cat company. Their fees are incredibly high and the fund performs shockingly bad. I am looking for an alternative and comparing at the moment and leave ASAP!

I invested with BY for 10 years - massive mistake.

My “high yield” BT investment fund achieved a return of less than 3% over the 10 years I signed up with them. Their fees were extraordinarily high. I could have left this in the bank and got a better return, without the risk. Avoid this company, it is not worth it.

Unbelievable super! The worst performance

The worst super fund ever! My super is dwindling badly, $10k in 3 months! These people investing our super fund money don't know what they are doing! Consistently investing in bad shares! I will be switching super funds very soon! Would give no stars!! Invest elsewhere!!!

Lucy

LucySydney

Still no statement mid-December

For months I have asked about my annual super statement and keep getting fobbed off. If they can't even get the paperwork done in an acceptable time frame what else are they incompetent at?

shocking

i would avoid this super at all costs,seemed fine at the start then just started losing money consistently.the final straw was them losing my 3 months super in a month so that last contribution was a waste.me and my partner have switched and seen our super increase instantly.ive not had my final statement through but my partners came in at -5%.what sort of investment is that and i can pretty much guarantee mine will be even worse

Terrible super

kthgllsp

kthgllsp

Poor performance all around

Dave

DavePomona

Money grabbing scum.

Take take take. BT Super For Life are money hungry trash. I ceased my life insurance policy and they told me that I had to pay until the end of the month. I couldn't stop it on that day even though they charge daily. It's a con!

Raelene

RaeleneChelsea

SUPER STEALERS

Since rolling over all my funds to BT Super the balance has continued to decrease. Customer care factor ZERO. Not happy!!

Christopher dwyer

Christopher dwyerBallarat

Funds missing

On the 21 September Bt , without my knowledge or permission removed 50 thousand from my super wrap account.
Today is the 3rd of October, the money has still not been returned to me that they removed illegally.
They are now blaming their global account and tax dept rules, for not refunding the embezzled money.
I implore. Everyone to stay clear of these people, retirement was not meant to be like this, bottom line is that they do not care, high fees low returns and can’t even keep hold of my super, shattered.

Bazz

BazzSt. huberts island

Westpac & BT investment

I invested $ 150,000 through a Westpac adviser with BT wrap, after trying to contact the adviser numerous times for advice and never receiving contact back although adviser was still receiving fees for non existent advice my original investment dropped by approx. $ 60,000.
After complaining about lack of advice they refunded approx. $ 2,000 , then out of the blue I received approx. another $ 2,000 through an employee of BT wrap with the comment if I wanted to go further to contact the ombudsman .

Barr

BarrGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Funds

My brother has been deceased for 3years every time i ring up BT and asked how long do i have to wait for his funds which is under $5000. Their replies are unable to release his money what is the reason holding a deceased person money.