BT Financial Group

BT Financial Group (page 3 of 6)

See the Best Retail Superannuation Funds in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Raelene

RaeleneChelsea

SUPER STEALERS

Since rolling over all my funds to BT Super the balance has continued to decrease. Customer care factor ZERO. Not happy!!

Christopher dwyer

Christopher dwyerBallarat

Funds missing

On the 21 September Bt , without my knowledge or permission removed 50 thousand from my super wrap account.
Today is the 3rd of October, the money has still not been returned to me that they removed illegally.
They are now blaming their global account and tax dept rules, for not refunding the embezzled money.
I implore. Everyone to stay clear of these people, retirement was not meant to be like this, bottom line is that they do not care, high fees low returns and can’t even keep hold of my super, shattered.

Bazz

BazzSt. huberts island

Westpac & BT investment

I invested $ 150,000 through a Westpac adviser with BT wrap, after trying to contact the adviser numerous times for advice and never receiving contact back although adviser was still receiving fees for non existent advice my original investment dropped by approx. $ 60,000.
After complaining about lack of advice they refunded approx. $ 2,000 , then out of the blue I received approx. another $ 2,000 through an employee of BT wrap with the comment if I wanted to go further to contact the ombudsman .

Barr

BarrGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Funds

My brother has been deceased for 3years every time i ring up BT and asked how long do i have to wait for his funds which is under $5000. Their replies are unable to release his money what is the reason holding a deceased person money.

"No exit fees"

Earned 0.7% interest over 2 years, then they got me when I left them, I wrote down my figure for the day before telling them I was leaving. Payed more in exit fees than I earned with them in 2 years.

Nothings changed

I was with BT Super 19 years ago, it took me 5 months to remove what was left of my fund, in that 5 months my fund dropped in value by plus $4000. . I was earning $900 a week and personally contributing $180 a week prior to deciding to exit. I see by the reviews nothing has changed.

Ryan

RyanSydney

Worst Super I have ever used

I have never used such a bad super account in my life. I can never access the online portal to view my account, the online resource is not user friendly at all. It causes more of a headache than anything, will be changing asap.

Gerald Vandergert

Gerald VandergertGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A Poor Investment Manager

I have invested with BT (Asia Fund) for nearly 23 years, also re-investing almost all the dividends in extra units but the investment has grown only by 30% in the 23 years. How can the fund managers justify their expertise and exorbitant salaries. The good old passbook account of the days gone by would have been an excellent investment.

Poor Fund Manager

Interest on cash deposits are disgusting , bank term deposits will out perform their return up to 6 times . Their top fund manager exec being paid over $200,000 PER WEEK for very substandard returns . Seem's they are our using our money to make themselves very rich while feeding us a diet of spin and excuses for their poor results .

antony

antonyperth

Discusting

Try leaving the fund! Unbelievable. Told 5 days to rollover, than 10 days, than 14 days max. 20 days later I finally received my funds. No reason why, just bureaucracy. Twenty years with the fund, which preformed poor to average during the boom times, and terrible during the lean times. I should have paid more attention to the fine print.

Gab Gallina

Gab GallinaMelbourne

BT Financial

Looked after me in time of need very thankful
Compassionate staff Sydney office are great!
Hope they keep this service up.
Hopeful.
Would recommend to anyone highly.
Luc

Wjc

WjcMoss Vale

Cash interest rates

0.28% interest rate on cash component of Super fund and Pension a/c is very low considering you can get 0.80 % with Westpac (BT owner !!) or ING
1.15% anytime. This low 0.28 % is unacceptable.

Mayan

MayanBrisbane

High fees Low return

I've been with BT for 10 years. It charge me 10K to enter and over 50k adm fees for the past 10 years. Products they recommend are underperformed some are badly negative. They only interested in earning their broker commission but not client's return of investment. Anyway, I'm switching to SMSF.

Going backwards

MY mother has has money invested for about 8 years now. Started off Ok but now on 200K their fees take nearly all the money 'made'. I call it a de-investment fund, her investment is going backwards in real terms. They also were charging a monthly fee for 'advice' which they have never once given. DODGY!

Kevin Smith

Kevin SmithQueensland

Thieves

I was sold insurances i did not really need. They sent me a statement by post after first year and not again for 3 years, I then rang them to be told statement are now electronic but I have never received any emails at all. I get a login from them to find my income protection has gone up $150 per month in 4 Years and as it is linked to my super with them i never knew. My super has now been going backwards with income protection and Life insurance as well as all their charges and they have the cheek to take $10 per month for Adviser fees yet they have never told me a about this. VERY POOR SERVICE, MONEY THIEVES.

Amal

AmalPerth, WA

Con artist

They used us and stole our money, never ever trust Westpac
They need to be exposed to the media as they well known of ripping their consumers off.

Don Jamieson

Don JamiesonNewcastle Australia

A Noose I could not avoid

Would not recommend.

Would not recommend this super company. Unless you would like to lose money. Been with them a year and haven’t seen my super account increase in funds. If anything I lose more than I gain. In the process of switching.

Westpac Universal Life Insurance

I can't get an answer from them why my premium is going up by 60 percent in two years. I am about to contact the ombudsman it seems to be very fishy.

BT Wrap underperformed Australian Super Balanced fund

After 3 years of being told by our Westpac portfolio manager how well our BT Wrap was performing, we realized that Australian Super Balanced
fund was easily outperforming our high-fee BT Investment WRAP. Our so-called 'managed investment' was not being managed at all, despite
the high fees being paid.. The only one making money was BT, so we got out fast and are now getting decent retuns for much lower fees.
Don't believe their promises