BT Financial Group

BT Financial Group (page 3 of 8)

• Rates and Fees

On Hold

Called BT Super to get my new membership number (god knows why they had to change it) and waited for over 1 hour to talk to someone. Poor customer service.

James L.

James L.Sydney, NSW

Terrible processing time. Non transparency.

Been with BT for 5 years. Couldn’t even find the return on investment or contribution figure on their statement. Terrible processing time when you want to roll out or withdraw. Stay away from them. Wish I had seen the reviews here earlier.

Brian D.

Brian D.

Terrible

Been with them for years, only because they make it difficult to change to another super provider. Every single time you want to do something with your super or make a change it is unreasonably complicated and hard to do. High fees, low benefits. Stay away from BT

SJE

SJESouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute disgrace! Avoid avoid avoid

I was with this super company for a few years, I called them numerous times to cancel my death cover only to find it hadn’t been cancelled. I am now dealing with AFCA to deal with them for the money they kept stealing from me..... avoid avoid avoid. Just look at their terrible reviews..... another bully company that treats their customers like craps..... backed by Westpac of course. Anyone considering them Don’t!! And anytime that’s with them should do themselves a favour and switch!

Square Onions

Square Onions

I Spoke with Paige at BT Super

I have been with BT for 10 years and the performance was no different to my other super fund with another company same returns the share & money markets the last couple of years have been up and down like a bookie.
The reason for my review was I recently withdrew my super as I am retired now and I spoke with a young lady named Paige very helpful she told me my super would take 5 to 10 days to be in my bank account and then I started reading all the reviews about BT & my belly sunk I thought it is going to be a nightmare getting my money from BT so I rang again and was assured all was on track and it was on the 5th day all my money was in my bank account as promised Thank You Paige your employer should be proud to have you as an employee.

Jagan V.

Jagan V.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Been with BT for 6yrs..worst performing super..

6yrs
Completely dissatisfied.All I could see is the money I contribute no performance and simply paying heftyadministration fee .And now they are increasing admin fees too which is a laughing stock.

Rip Off. Will never tell you where they invest your money, ever.

BT is a rip off fund owned by Westpac. The only reason they have customers is that they offer employers incentives. I have asked them repeatedly where is my money invested and they have never given me an answer. Over a 9 year period the fees have been more then my contributions. I would have more money today if I kept it under my bed. They invest a lot of money in Westpac or Westpac affiliated companies such as Westpac Life without informing you.They are being sued at the moment by thousands of customers. Get your money out quick and invest in an industry fund before it is too late.

Emad Baba

Emad BabaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst Super Fund & Life Insurance Plan in the World... Just another Scam... BE WARE...

Justin S.

Justin S.South East Queensland, QLD

Hopeless , waste of time.

Sara

SaraSydney

Started loosing money the second i moved into this

I was convinced to move my super and insurance policies across. Worst mistake ever!
The insurance policies kept going up significantly, til i cancelled them and my super just refused to grow, all their fees and charges basically matched any money earned or added. Compared to my husbands who is not with BT and now ahead of me in super even though his contributions have always been well below mine. Very dodgy super they will milk you for ever dollar

S. Ringshaw

S. RingshawMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Money grabbers

I was pressured to switch my Life Insurance to BT, (Westpac Insurance services) that was 5 years ago. I receive one letter a year from BT to advise my premium is increasing and nothing further. Since switching in 2014 my premiums have doubled. I have received a letter from them today advising my premium has again risen by nearly $70.00 extra per month. I am now looking for a new insurer, I can not afford to maintain this policy. Nothing but money grabbers!!!

Yash

YashSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst performing super not surprise they have been sued due to dodgy practice

Dodgy super fund backed by big bank. My super has performed worst in last two years thanks for the ongoing BT scam. To my surprise,i was charged $200 exit fee. Stay away from this dodgy super.

Gerard Carrasco

Gerard CarrascoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Non Transparent Company

Please read this before signing any policy with BT Life or Westpac Life Insurance

jana

janaAlexandria

Poor service

A fund was set up for son via employer with BT what a nightmare, each time you speak to them they have lost original information or not on system, Been set up several times and each time have to call them as not in system. Very frustrating and time wasting especially for low income funds. Many better providers available to assist , choose wisely.

Adam S.

Adam S.Eyre Peninsula, SA

Criminals!!

They promised me that my superannuation would be paid to my bank account almost 2 months ago, I was told it would take 5 business days. I'm withdrawing my money from BT Super as have constantly messed me around with two separate claims with a total of 7 months spent waiting for either very simple services or very simple answers.

Ben K.

Ben K.South East Queensland, QLD

SuperWrap fees are excessive

On a balance of around $450,000 I was paying around $3,000/year in account keeping fees on BT's SuperWrap plus management fees on underlying funds.

I switched to a low cost industry fund that was simpler and had all the features I wanted. The account keeping fees for the same balance were less than $400. Get your money out of these rip off funds into industry funds.

Michael Duggan

Michael DugganGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Spoke to Mitchell who was REALLY helpful

Been with them for 7 years and suddenly realised I am on a cash option, spoke and they were very helpful. So I have to confess I felt much better. Was a bit about not getting the callback I had asked for but to be honest not much of a wait to get thru.

John R.

John R.South East Queensland, QLD

They're a very dodgy company

Maurice G Boyce

Maurice G BoyceSydney, NSW

What is Happening?

Kenneth Rodney Smith

Kenneth Rodney Smithasked

Hello my name is Kenneth R Smith and I recently opened a superannuation fund with your firm so I could roll in my ATO LOST SUPER into your firm for quick and prompt release. I opened the account a month ago . The ATO appropriated the funds to your firm on May 21 . I was expecting payment 5 business days from then as I had many emails and letters saying that BT now have my funds and have been approved for release. Please explain why this process is taking so long . I'm about to be evicted from my dwelling I have financial obligations to meet and I'm on the verge of serious mental health issues due to the stress of being told so many different stories when it should of been 5 days . I'm now looking to a legal representative to possibly tell me what my options are . Fortunately I have the privelidge of having a very renowned QC who will endeavour to enquire about my situation. I'm sorry but when people are thinking about suicide due to financial hardship it becomes a very serious issue . Could you please assist me and contact me at your earliest convenience as I'm at breaking point and my family is suffering.
Please reply asap. I appreciate your time and help in regards to this matter.
I have a BT SUPER account and my mobile number is 0424 081847.
My email is ....kennyk6777@gmail.com.
Could you please endeavour to help me with my situation please .

Jai R.

Apologies for the delay Kenneth. I have tried calling you this PM. If you still require assistance, please call our team on 132 135.
Kind regards
BT

Mere Nitiva

Mere Nitivaasked

Can I withdraw my retirement wrap fund

Jai R.

Hi Mere, apologies for the delay in responding. To ensure we manageyour query correctly, please call 132 135 with your personal and account details and the correct process can be provided. Kind regards BT

Peter

Peterasked

Hi, am puting in a claim for SCI, on going through the claim forms have found them to be very excessive for a claim. My treating doctor and surgeons reports should all that should be required for claim, I am a contractor and they require claim forms from my employer?. They want me to fill out my own accessment forms?????. I am a contractor I am the boss. BT super are quick to take my money for said SCI insurance. I am covered for $5240.00 per month as stated on policy but not the case, they want 3 years of tax accessments? WHY. They only pay 75% of income not the $5240.00 I have been paying premiums for. I think my best plan is to give to my law firm and the government authorities to investigate as I find it just seems a way of not to honour my claim.

Jai R.

Hi Peter, I hope your claim has been resolved. We apologise for the delay in responding. If you would like to discuss your case and claim, please call 132 135.
Kind regards
BT

Raad I.
Raad I.

People are complaining about the service and every response is "call 132 135". Like we didnt think of that...

Get an answer from our members and BT Financial Group representatives