Bubble Butt Bath Products

Bubble Butt Bath Products

See the Best Health Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Can't seem to run a business

I had made multiple purchases from bubble butt - obvious mistake.

My first order was a $200 order which some products were out of stock for, I was contacted and given the option of products to replace it and chose bath salts, when I received my order 2 weeks late there was no bath salts but the missing products had been replaced with bath crumble that didn't fizz and was like mud when in water. 2 other products were missing that I wasn't told would be missing. I contacted the store to be told that when I order again the items will be replaced

I placed my second order and included in the notes about the missing products from first order needing to be included. The order was all fine and products were seconds/broken products so as expected but no missing products included. I once again contacted the store and told them they weren't there but I was planning on placing a Christmas order so would be happy to have them replaced in that order.

For my Christmas order and last ever purchase with bubble butt I ordered a $40 mystery box, bubble whip and a selection of other products.
Instead of including in notes about missing products this time I sent a message to make sure it got through, I was replied to and told they would be included. When I received the order the missing products from the first order were once again not there, neither was the bubble whip. I unpacked everything while reading it off my order list to make sure everything was there, at the end I was left with 3 products which were my $40 mystery box, I went on the website to see how much the items were as I didn't think they were worth over $10 each, one was a lip gloss selling on the website for $4, another was a twin bath bomb selling for $7 and last a bath tea for $6. The mystery boxs worth all up cost $17 instead of the $40 that was paid for it. I was offered a $30 store discount that was only valid for orders only $50 meaning I would have to once again order off her and pay postage, after a long back and forth battle trying to get a refund I am legally entitled to I received it, unfortunately I had to make contact with the accc to receive the refund as the owner is not complient with anything

This lady cannot run a company let alone even pack an order correctly and the fact that she drags down and bullies other bath companies just shows how she runs her business.

Made an order, didn't receive it and she wont contact me back

Made a purchase online using afterpay on the 2nd March, got an email the next day saying that its all ready and that i will get another email about shipping etc, didn't receive it and over a week later i try contacting her, tried facebook and tried emailing and i noticed her no. On her website, so i tried calling. She answered and then hang up on me, tried calling again and it called through to message bank. I would never recommend this product or page to anyone. Not happy.

Horrible scammer! Thief!

Horrible experience with this thief of a seller! Waited a month and a half after ordering $100+ of products. Still has not been shipped. She has ignored all of my emails and messages. Demanded a refund but that has been ignored too. She has just run off with my money and will not give it back. Got in contact with Fair Trading. She needs to be shut down, horrible person, never ever going back.

Absolutely horrible customer service.

I purchased numerous orders from bubble butt. I did a trial order mid 2017 to check quality and see if my skin reacted. It did not and the order went through fine. So I placed more orders. These orders were ‘christmas Pre-orders’ unfortunately most her website was like that in the lead up to Christmas. So you either didn’t order or ordered for Christmas.

Given I had a good experience I gave her the benefit of the doubt and placed 2 x Xmas preorders. Once my items finally came I was devastated (to say the least).

Firstly, I had pre-arranged prior to my order to have the items wrapped as one big package as a gift (this was to be my Xmas gift).

However, both pre-orders came together and neither were wrapped. In fact, I ordered her limited edition Harry Potter box!! It didn’t even come in the box and was missing the main attraction - the sorting hat bath bomb. As well as a gold money bar from the order as well.

I chat with her and she apologises, in this order I bought a $150 gift voucher hoping to use then on the Boxing Day sales. So we discussed and came up with the plan that she would post the missing items in my next order - this would save her the postage costs. She assures me I don’t need to write anything as ‘there’s a note on my account’.

So Boxing Day comes, gift card in hand and the use of gift cards is prohibited on sales (a bit poor, since that isn’t mentioned on the website).

So they shut for New Years and open in January. On the day they opened again I was keen to get my missing items and use my card before it expires). So even though the new range doesn’t appeal to me, I order.

Fast forward, and what do you know??? The missing items and aren’t there and low and behold she missed more items again.

At this point, my missing items total NEARLY $50!! That’s a lot in missing bag products. Since the items I bought in every case were supposed to be part of a package I contact her yet again and ask to change the missing items. I now only want $40 of items and to help her have offered the rest towards the postage. She assures me it will be out in the next batch (in January). I contacted numerous times since and it was never posted despite promises. She then blocked me from contacting her.

I have evidence of all of this in the form of - images of what I received, messages between myself and bubble butt, and the proof I’m now blocked.

Would I recommend them - nope?

Are the products amazing? - nope - the bubble bars are gluggy and dry and you end up with chunks in the bath if you don’t use a strainer.

She has a ‘funny’ range of products with jokes on the labels and they aren’t water proof and peel off once wet (its bath wash - so that’s no good and defeats the purpose when you could buy a plain packaged wash) (I have imagery of this as well).

Her bath bombs are soft to use on skin but are very ‘thin’ compared to all other brand I’ve tried and disappear in seconds.

Her colours depicted in ads very rarely match images (you can find multiple posts and pictures of this on Facebook review pages).

The bath wash seperates and has to be shaken. I have videos of this.

Her whipped soap ‘drys out’ quickly even when not opened. I had two and used one for two weeks. Opened the next one and you have to dig your nails in to get any - I still have heaps left because it’s pointless.

Also, while she depicts the weight of a bath bomb, that makes very little sense to purchasers because we can’t guess that size of a bubble bar based on weight. I’ve been left disappointed in the size many times when other businesses selling items sell much larger items for less!

Did not receive my order

Wish there was half star for bubble butt bath bombs, i placed preorder for Christmas for my mum and sister and it January now still no bath bombs or refund i spent over $100, [name removed] wont even help me at all. I'm in contact will ACCC, you should never treat ppl like this [name removed].

April 5th 2018 Update: Do not order from this lady

Placed per order for Christmas and paid through aftetpay, got to the 21st November i got email for my order and tracking number, sat on shipping for over 3 weeks, sent message to facebook page and letting he know that my order isnt here and Christmas has been and gone,sent more emails then she played the blame game, i was not take it,fast forward to to 5 April still no item or refund at all, sent so many emails and messages, this woman does not give a damn, never buy from her

Fantastic!! Ordered sales stock Christmas night and delivered by the 4th of Jan how good is that!

Purchased online delivery was fast over the Christmas period and products were exactly as described makes such a nice change.

Love love love your bath bombs

Absolutely love all of the bath bombs that’s I’ve purchased from you. Having autistic children with sensory disorders I struggle with bath times but your bath bombs have made them fun with the rewards that are inside the kids love them and they love the reward they get afterwards

Simply the BEST!!!

Thank you Jen from bubblebuttbathproducts.com for our stocking fillers which I purchased on Christmas pre-order. They were the perfect choice with beautifully coloured products and scents not to mention delivered well packaged and on time as promised. Cannot recommend this business highly enough :)

What can I say I love bubble bath butt products not only do I love the fact that I can support local business the products are on point every time the bath bombs do exactly what they say they will do and smell like heaven. And the customer service is perfect. chels

Addicted to Bubble Butt Bath Products!

I make 99% of my bubble butt purchases online, and the rest is at markets. They are awesome products. I've never had a bad product! I have tried most of the products at bubble butt and they accommodate to my partners allergies which is awesome. Ever since i found out about bbbp i have been hooked! Returning customer always!

Some of the best

Have ordered from Bubble Butt many times and have never had one single issue. From the time I got my tracking number, my parcel has always arrived within 3 to 5 days.
The products are amazing and I will continue to purchase from them.

Best Bath Bombs Ever!!!

Made a purchase at a local market - all awesome products, the smell to the way they are packaged. spent about $50 the first time and used them up within a week. looked them up online and they were so helpful in helping organise local pick up and ever threw in some freebies. I now make a regular order every 2 weeks. I can't get enough of these bath bombs!

Fantastic product and excellent customer service

I was after a last minute gift idea near Christmas time and Jen made the process so quick and easy! I absolutely loved the products and they were a hit at Christmas, I’ll definitely be purchasing some for myself as it was hard to give them away!

Absolutely AMAZING Products

So easy to order, arrived safe and sound, smelling amazing!
I received updates until my order was delivered.
The bath bombs leave your skin silky smooth and not dry like other bath products.
The beautiful smell carried right through the house.
These products are so Fantastic and the smells are to die for!
I will definitely be a returning customer over and over again!
Great value for Money

Amazing products

Purchased bathbombs multiple times. Never had an issue! Love these products. Quick postage, quality products and great customer service. Would never by from anyone else

Amazing Quality Great customer service

I placed multiple Christmas preorders during the preorder period and all exceeded expectations. Many were gifts for family who were blown away. Customer service has never been anything less than exceptional with BBBP going above and beyond to help accommodate requests and needs. Highly recommend.

Great products and service

Fantastic products, service was terrific and all deliverers before Christmas, everyone was so happy to have them as presents
thanks Bubble Butt products

Best bath bombs ever!

I purchased online which was streamline and easy to do. The bath bombs were ready really promptly too. These are great quality and brilliant hand made bath bombs. Professional and unique. Highly recommend these guys.

AINT NOBODY BETTER

I've used SO many bath bombs and can honestly say these are the BEST ones I have ever used. i try to support small business wherever I can, this company would have to be one of the most professional small businesses I have ever come across. All questions answered, product always arrives perfectly and this lady also donates regularly to charities and also sponsored an 11 year old girl to play in the Pacific games which I think is so awesome and so selfless!

such a shame to read these nasty reviews, most of which I've seen online plotting to "take this lady down" and openly admitting to making fake reviews in groups and group chats. This lady is so honest and helpful and does great things for people and does not deserve this trolling and bullying that certain people have continued to do over and over.

I wish Bubble Butt all the success in the world- they deserve it! and I can't wait to order again!

Awesome

Products are amazing and the owner is the most kindest lady... Highly recommend the products and service from Bubble Butt Bath Products.