Bubble Butt Bath Products

Bubble Butt Bath Products

See the Best Health Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sophie

SophieAustralia

Can't seem to run a business

Made an order, didn't receive it and she wont contact me back

Made a purchase online using afterpay on the 2nd March, got an email the next day saying that its all ready and that i will get another email about shipping etc, didn't receive it and over a week later i try contacting her, tried facebook and tried emailing and i noticed her no. On her website, so i tried calling. She answered and then hang up on me, tried calling again and it called through to message bank. I would never recommend this product or page to anyone. Not happy.

Mia C

Mia CSydney

Horrible scammer! Thief!

Horrible experience with this thief of a seller! Waited a month and a half after ordering $100+ of products. Still has not been shipped. She has ignored all of my emails and messages. Demanded a refund but that has been ignored too. She has just run off with my money and will not give it back. Got in contact with Fair Trading. She needs to be shut down, horrible person, never ever going back.

LadyOfThree

LadyOfThreeQLD, 4570

Absolutely horrible customer service.

Manda

Manda

Did not receive my order

Fantastic!! Ordered sales stock Christmas night and delivered by the 4th of Jan how good is that!

Purchased online delivery was fast over the Christmas period and products were exactly as described makes such a nice change.

Mandy

MandyAmbarvale

Love love love your bath bombs

Absolutely love all of the bath bombs that’s I’ve purchased from you. Having autistic children with sensory disorders I struggle with bath times but your bath bombs have made them fun with the rewards that are inside the kids love them and they love the reward they get afterwards

Leah

LeahHunter Region, NSW

Simply the BEST!!!

Thank you Jen from bubblebuttbathproducts.com for our stocking fillers which I purchased on Christmas pre-order. They were the perfect choice with beautifully coloured products and scents not to mention delivered well packaged and on time as promised. Cannot recommend this business highly enough :)

What can I say I love bubble bath butt products not only do I love the fact that I can support local business the products are on point every time the bath bombs do exactly what they say they will do and smell like heaven. And the customer service is perfect. chels

Steph E

Steph EGeelong

Addicted to Bubble Butt Bath Products!

I make 99% of my bubble butt purchases online, and the rest is at markets. They are awesome products. I've never had a bad product! I have tried most of the products at bubble butt and they accommodate to my partners allergies which is awesome. Ever since i found out about bbbp i have been hooked! Returning customer always!

Some of the best

Have ordered from Bubble Butt many times and have never had one single issue. From the time I got my tracking number, my parcel has always arrived within 3 to 5 days.
The products are amazing and I will continue to purchase from them.

ADub

ADub

Best Bath Bombs Ever!!!

Made a purchase at a local market - all awesome products, the smell to the way they are packaged. spent about $50 the first time and used them up within a week. looked them up online and they were so helpful in helping organise local pick up and ever threw in some freebies. I now make a regular order every 2 weeks. I can't get enough of these bath bombs!

Fantastic product and excellent customer service

I was after a last minute gift idea near Christmas time and Jen made the process so quick and easy! I absolutely loved the products and they were a hit at Christmas, I’ll definitely be purchasing some for myself as it was hard to give them away!

Absolutely AMAZING Products

So easy to order, arrived safe and sound, smelling amazing!
I received updates until my order was delivered.
The bath bombs leave your skin silky smooth and not dry like other bath products.
The beautiful smell carried right through the house.
These products are so Fantastic and the smells are to die for!
I will definitely be a returning customer over and over again!
Great value for Money

Finn2016

Finn2016Townsville

Amazing products

Purchased bathbombs multiple times. Never had an issue! Love these products. Quick postage, quality products and great customer service. Would never by from anyone else

Chloe T

Chloe TAU

Amazing Quality Great customer service

I placed multiple Christmas preorders during the preorder period and all exceeded expectations. Many were gifts for family who were blown away. Customer service has never been anything less than exceptional with BBBP going above and beyond to help accommodate requests and needs. Highly recommend.

Great products and service

Fantastic products, service was terrific and all deliverers before Christmas, everyone was so happy to have them as presents
thanks Bubble Butt products

Emsy

EmsyGeelong

Best bath bombs ever!

I purchased online which was streamline and easy to do. The bath bombs were ready really promptly too. These are great quality and brilliant hand made bath bombs. Professional and unique. Highly recommend these guys.

AINT NOBODY BETTER

Renee

ReneeQueensland

Awesome

Products are amazing and the owner is the most kindest lady... Highly recommend the products and service from Bubble Butt Bath Products.