Bubblebubs BamBam Fitted Nappy

Bubblebubs BamBam Fitted Nappy (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bubblebubs

4.5
  • Comfort
Argel19
Argel19Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic nappy for young babies

I love that these are snap less. Closing with a snappi gives it a perfect fit - snaps irritate me on nappies when you can't get that perfect fit, which matters less on an older baby than a delicate little newborn I suppose. They are soft and absorbent, and look so sweet. The seem so very comfortable on my little girl, because you can fit them exactly. Used mainly with a Bubblebubs PUL cover, I haven't had a single leak. Buy without a second thought, you won't find a better fitted for little people
No snaps!! So soft and seem to have such a comfortable fit

Tamarin
Tamarin

Bubblebubs Bam Bams are THE best newborn nappy!!

Bubblebubs Bam Bams are the BEST!!! They truly fit ANY size newborn!!

I loved that they were snapless, thus enabling you to get a truly customisable fit.

Never had a leak! I had dozens and dozens of newborn nappies, I sold everything and bought 24 of these!!

Will definitely purchase again should we have another child!

Rhi
Rhi

Bam bams - awesome newborn nappy

I love Bubblebubs Bam bam fitted nappies!
They are so soft and luscious feeling, so I know my baby's bum is comfortable and it's very easy to get a good snug fit around baby's legs.
They are very absorbent and I love that the insert is not attached at all to the nappy, making them quick drying - an important factor when a newborn is going through so many nappies a day.
My baby is 5 weeks old and I use my bam bams with a bubblebubs PUL cover and they are the only cloth combination that I have not had a leak out of.

I could not recommend these highly enough for newborns.
Soft, absorbent, well fitting, easy to use.

page
pagequeanbeyan

good nappies

I was actualy going to write a review on the bubblebubs bamboo delights but the picture here is of a bam bam so I will review those. I like the bam bams, they are a lovely fit on newborns and being able to use a snappi with them gives them the perfect fit, my only complaint is they don't seem to have enough layers but some boosting fixes that issue.
great fit
not enough layers

Reusable Nappies

Find out how Bubblebubs BamBam Fitted Nappy compares to other Reusable Nappies

Great cloth nappy!

I purchased Bubblebubs fitted nappies for my daughter. They are well fitting, highly absorbant and easy to maintain. They never leaked which meant that I could reuse the nappy cover several times over, before I had to wash the covers.

My daughter is in the 97% percentile for her age and so they didn't fit for as long as I would have liked...

I currently have 9 of these for sale on Gumtree along with Weehuggers nappy covers. I would highly recommend these if you are considering cloth nappies.
High quality

ruthieroo
ruthieroo

Good

nessie lou
nessie lou

FYI - You can fold down the front of these nappies so they're doubled over, then fasten, if the rise is too high.