Bubblebubs BamBam Fitted Nappy

Bubblebubs BamBam Fitted Nappy (page 2 of 2)

4.5

• Comfort

Great newborn nappy

I bought 6 of these nappies to add to my stash for my second bub. I love how soft they are and how they are nice and trim. They also fit really well as are designed specifically for small babies but I like the fact that they can still be used up to about 8kg. They take 1-2 days to dry but this the same as my other bamboo nappies and I think bamboo absorbency outweighs drying time.

Quin J.

Quin J.Perth, Western Australia

Will keep using these for as long as possible

Jian

JianMelbourne

Excellent nappy

These are our go to nappies and are much easier to use than prefolds. They are good quality and durable with great absorbency and even come with an additional bamboo booster. I haven't needed the booster yet with my newborn but they will come in handy once we need more absorbency. They are so easy to use with a snappi and have a really snug fit for even small newborns. Because of the great fit we haven't had any leaks and they are great at containing explosive newborn poo. Highly recommended!

Reusable Nappies

Find out how Bubblebubs BamBam Fitted Nappy compares to other Reusable Nappies

Mel U

Mel U

Great fitting napy

Argel19

Argel19Adelaide

Fantastic nappy for young babies

I love that these are snap less. Closing with a snappi gives it a perfect fit - snaps irritate me on nappies when you can't get that perfect fit, which matters less on an older baby than a delicate little newborn I suppose. They are soft and absorbent, and look so sweet. The seem so very comfortable on my little girl, because you can fit them exactly. Used mainly with a Bubblebubs PUL cover, I haven't had a single leak. Buy without a second thought, you won't find a better fitted for little people
No snaps!! So soft and seem to have such a comfortable fit

Tamarin

Tamarin

Bubblebubs Bam Bams are THE best newborn nappy!!

Bubblebubs Bam Bams are the BEST!!! They truly fit ANY size newborn!!

I loved that they were snapless, thus enabling you to get a truly customisable fit.

Never had a leak! I had dozens and dozens of newborn nappies, I sold everything and bought 24 of these!!

Will definitely purchase again should we have another child!

Rhi

Rhi

Bam bams - awesome newborn nappy

I love Bubblebubs Bam bam fitted nappies!
They are so soft and luscious feeling, so I know my baby's bum is comfortable and it's very easy to get a good snug fit around baby's legs.
They are very absorbent and I love that the insert is not attached at all to the nappy, making them quick drying - an important factor when a newborn is going through so many nappies a day.
My baby is 5 weeks old and I use my bam bams with a bubblebubs PUL cover and they are the only cloth combination that I have not had a leak out of.

I could not recommend these highly enough for newborns.
Soft, absorbent, well fitting, easy to use.

page

pagequeanbeyan

good nappies

I was actualy going to write a review on the bubblebubs bamboo delights but the picture here is of a bam bam so I will review those. I like the bam bams, they are a lovely fit on newborns and being able to use a snappi with them gives them the perfect fit, my only complaint is they don't seem to have enough layers but some boosting fixes that issue.
great fit
not enough layers

Great cloth nappy!

I purchased Bubblebubs fitted nappies for my daughter. They are well fitting, highly absorbant and easy to maintain. They never leaked which meant that I could reuse the nappy cover several times over, before I had to wash the covers.

My daughter is in the 97% percentile for her age and so they didn't fit for as long as I would have liked...

I currently have 9 of these for sale on Gumtree along with Weehuggers nappy covers. I would highly recommend these if you are considering cloth nappies.
High quality

Reusable Nappies

Find out how Bubblebubs BamBam Fitted Nappy compares to other Reusable Nappies

ruthieroo

ruthieroo

Good

nessie lou
nessie lou

FYI - You can fold down the front of these nappies so they're doubled over, then fasten, if the rise is too high.

See all Bubblebubs BamBam Fitted Nappy reviews