Bubblebubs BamBam Fitted Nappy

Bubblebubs BamBam Fitted Nappy

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bubblebubs

4.5
  • Comfort
Melanie M.
Melanie M.

Perfect newborn nappy!

I looked at lots of new born options but so glad I went with Bambams. So soft and absorbent as well as versatile. I was able to fold the insert in multiple ways to suit my little girl at different stages. So easy to use that I took them to the hospital and used them straight away. Easy to wash and dry. She wore them all the way to 8kg. Couldn't have been happier.

Purchased in June 2020.

Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.Northeast, VIC

Love these nappies!

Purchased in February 2019 for $330.00.

Perfect newborn nappy

We have used Bambams since my son was 1 week old (3.7kg). He is now 7weeks old and I cannot fault them.
The fit has been great and has adapted to suit as he grew and changed shape - short and chubby to long and thin.
After a quick tutorial hubby was on board has had no problem using them since.

Bubblebubs
Vicki S.Bubblebubs

Hi Katie! So glad you are loving the bambams and that hubby is on board too. Makes it so much easier when you have a supportive partner

So easy for a first time mum

These nappies have been great! I am a first time mum to a 4 week old and have been using these since he was born. Great fit, easy to apply and can be easily boosted if required. I found the absorbency really increases a lot with a few washes. I have some pre-folds as well which are also great.

Vicki's customer service is amazing, she answered all my questions quickly and with so much information. The website and the blog are also full of info and little videos which have been very helpful.

The perfect newborn nappy

Loved using these with my newborn. So easy to put on, wash and dry quickly so that I could use them again. It is so easy with these to get a good fit that doesn't leak.

All the other nappies I tried leaked no matter what I did. Pairing a bambam with a double gusset cover no more leaks every again.

Jules
Julesbrisbane

Brilliant cute product and fab service

I purchased some of the new aussie animals bubblebubs candies recently. They were ready for pick up next day and were fabulous to use. They are my favourite out of the different brands i have. Love the clip in inserts - easy to clean. The instructions on the website were great too. Want to buy some more!

The Pants
The PantsMelbourne

Started these first day home with the bubs and haven’t looked back!

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Hayley
Hayley

Perfect NB Option

I bought a stash of these for use with my second after having regrets not getting them for my first. They are incredibly soft and feel gorgeous for little squishy newborn bums. Getting a perfect fit was quite easy, and boosting on the outside between nappy and PUL or woollen cover extended the period of use we were able to get as we had a chunky heavy wetting boy who sadly by 10 weeks barely fit the Bam bams anymore. But we soon upgraded to BIGs and love them too!

Must have newborn nappies

These nappies are so soft and luxurious; it really does put your mind at ease having such new skin in them. I found ours were really absorbent and were used daily until 8 weeks (my babies are big, so she was out wetting them even when boosted). I found them super easy to use in the newborn haze, and washed them in a normal load (with our clothes) no problems.

hypermedia
hypermediaCanberra

Great For Newborn

We started using BamBams as soon as my little one was home from hospital. We found that they were a great fit, especially as you can do them up firmly. My partner had no trouble getting used to them as well as visiting relatives. We did find our little one would let us know when she was wet, as this type of nappy gets wet all the way around. Paw paw cream was the best option for these cloth nappies to get rid of nappy rash (caused from disposables when in hospital). I'm sorry when she outgrew them at about 3 months, as they have been such a good nappy. Definitely recommend BamBams for your newborn.

Kimberley Cepon
Kimberley CeponWOODSIDE

I can't wait to wrap our bub's little toosh in our super soft Bambams!

As a first time mum, making the right decision on cloth nappies has been a tricky one. After weeks of research, we decided the Bubblebubs Bambams would be the perfect choice for our pending arrival.

Vicki has been amazing, and kept us in the loop with expected delivery times, as the PUL covers we ordered we're slightly delayed.

Having since received our fluffy mail, I can say 100% that I cannot wait to wrap our baby's little butt in the super soft bambam. They are so incredibly soft and silky and just simply adorable. They appear to offer a little more convenience than a prefold or flat, and will (hopefully) be the perfect fit for our new baby! I can't wait to purchase some more!

Jess
JessPerth

Love this nappy

As a first time user of cloth nappies I was a bit worried but fell in love with my bambams, I even got my partner using them after he swore black and blue he wouldn't touch cloth !! They are soft and so easy to use, I love the range of covers for them and they all dry quite quickly. I have never had nappy rash with these nappies and have no issues using them overnight. I add a booster now as my bun is getting bigger and I'm not quite wanting to give them up yet.

Lisa
LisaAU

Fantastic newborn nappy

Fantastic fit from day one (once I mastered the art of the snappi), fit for a lot longer than other newborn nappies I purchased.

Worked very well and while I purchased them second hand and used them solidly for at least 8-9 months, heaps of life left in them and I just wish I had known about them for Bub number 1 (used cushie tushies Osfm with him and they were just a bit big for the first 3 months)

Jane
Jane

My favourite newborn nappy

I bought a few different kinds of newborn nappy before my baby was born and BamBams are the only ones I kept using. Much easier than prefolds but still gives a great custom fit. The fabric is so soft and the elastic is strong enough to keep in leaks but doesn't leave red marks against delicate skin. They do need a cover, which makes them a little bulkier but I never used one unless going out or wearing clothes over the top. They look so cute on the bum!

Steph
Steph

Bubblebubs bamboo delights

These are my go-to nappy for going out, car journeys etc - times when I really don't want a leak! They are a bit bulky but bub is only 4.5kg at the moment and think he will fill them out. Really absorbent though (that was my only issue with the bambams - had to change him nearly every hour as he was really wet!) and lovely next to his skin. Teamed with PUL cover I haven't had any leaks and he leaks almost every disposable and the occasional candie (probably operator error?!) Vicki delivers amazing customer service (see candie review) - can't fault her and she has made entrance to cloth nappy using very pleasant! Only concern is how long they take to dry but that is the price you pay for the extra absorbency.