Bubbles Bathrooms

Bubbles Bathrooms

4.0 from 1 review

See the Best Bathroom Renovators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Creatively designed boutique bathroom

After about a decade of renting my partner and I have our own place and one of the things I really wanted was the perfect bathroom. In the end we decided to just get a big space and renovate and Bubbles Bathroom is the one we went with.
They are pretty boutique and my husband wasn’t really thrilled with all the added extras but it really is my favourite room in the house. We have rented some places with horrible bathrooms and I always found it hard to be comfortable in them. Plus I got to give great input on the lay out, the materials used etc.My new bathroom looks amazing and feels cozy.
Get a unique bathroom designed with your input. A great place to Relax and unwind
Clearly an undertaking like this isn't cheap. If money is an object you might have to sacrifice in other areas of your home.