Bubeez Modern Cloth Nappies

Bubeez Modern Cloth Nappies

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bubeez Modern Cloth Nappies? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.3
    Hayley
    Hayley

My favourite go to, most reached for work horse!

Great fit right from 5 wks, and even now on my chunky 5 month old. The elite nappy is amazing at containing poonamis compared tonother nappies in my stash. The staff are so willing to help you learn and trouble shoot any problems that pop up. I think they are very affordable nappies that would be loved in any stash. The unique prints and the coordinating accessories (swim nappy, wet bag and change mats) are awesome! I also love the versatility of the pocket nappy being able to boost it as much as i need to. Highly recommend.

AshMackie
    AshMackieorange

Rebranded china cheapies

Was very disappointing after visiting markets whilst on holidays and purchasing some of these nappies. I was told they were designed by the owner but once home, I realised they are EXACTLY the same as my Alva nappies (china cheapies). Feel very misled and would have rather spent my money on a better quality nappy as I paid more than double what I paid for my Alvas.

mrs d.
    mrs d.

great size

Yeah finally a modern cloth nappy thats a decent size for my very tall aussie baby, all the other brands id bought are to small and wont fit for very long. And he's only 5 months old. There a great nappy no leaks so far and the microfleece keeps him dry. Thanks bubeez.

Michelle
    MichelleGold Coast, Queensland

Money saving and excellent customer support! Best work horse nappy out there!

I discovered Bubeez with my 4th baby, I sold my entire stash after my 3rd thinking we where finished with having babies. The customer support was fantastic and personable, I was able to hand pick exactly what I wanted and have a helping hand to get back into cloth. I love the designs, Bubeez are a true work horse nappy. I only wish I found them with my first baby!! Cant fault them and really enjoy the quality.

Sarah
    SarahQueensland

Bubeez just an expensive 'China Cheapy'

These are just Alva nappies with a different label on them. I was really sad when I got home from the market after I bought them and my friend informed me. Bubeez is sold for over double Alva's price.
    I compared them with my friend's alva's and they are the same... disappointing.

I was told it was her own fabric and design, clearly not. You can buy the exact same thing on alva

JAG
    JAGSydney

Love Bubeez

Being a first time cloth user I have found Bubeez MCNs extremely easy to use, they are well made, great value for money, excellant customer service and so many lovely designs to choose from. Bubeez MCNs are a great product all round and do what they say they are designed to do. I had endless questions about the MCNs as I am completely clueless being a first time user, the customer service I received was and still is fantastic. I would definately recommend Bubeez MCNs to current cloth users and new mums thinking of trying MCNs.
    Easy to use great product
    No cons!

Luanne88
    Luanne88Queensland, Australia

Love them

Easy to use and very affordable, made the transition from disposable very easy, my son doesn't get rashes, they are easy to clean even my husband can use them. Great customer service and over all experience. The range of colours and patterns make them for fun to use, all in all I love them.
    Reliable

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
    Clara V.15 Nov 2021
    smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
    The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
    the-baby-product-awards-for-2020

Fantastic

I love bubeez nappies, so much nicer than the other MCN's we were already using, and very affordable. They are so cute that I don't want to cover them with clothes. Great customer service too, I have already recommended to other mums I know, and I will definitely buy from bubeez again!
    Affordable, cute designs

Jen
    JenGold Coast

Great nappy, great price

Bubeez MCN's are the best value on the market. Most 'pocket' style nappies are the same/similar design, yet other shops sell them for $15-30!
    Great range of fabrics and prints, and so easy to use.
    Bubeez wetbags are fab too!
    The only reason I've given it 4 stars instead of 5, is I'd like to see a more shaped booster (hourglass shape) to reduce bulk between legs
    These are great nappies, I'd happily recommend to anyone!
    Amazing service too :)
    Easy to use, OSFM, great range of prints, inexpensive

LeishaLou
    LeishaLouMandurah, Western Australia

Who needs pants with a butt that cute?

Well made, beautiful designs on good quality fabric. excellent customer service (regardless of the many many questions I had) and I was highly satisfied with all the answers. A lot easier to use than I would have expected. I think I've found a new addiction and you know what? I'm ok with that ;)
    decent price, environmentally friendly, easy to use
    there is such a thing as too many nappies

Easy to use and super cute!!

Love love love bubeez MCNs :-) they fit well, are super easy to use, easy to wash and look adorable at the same time. I used to use half disposables half cloth (towelling squares) but now with Bubeez it's super easy to go full time cloth :-) Great product, great customer service and to top it off you'll save lots of money!

Bubeez Modern Cloth Napp
    Bubeez Modern Cloth NappGold Coast, Queensland

Easy to Use - A Life Saver!!!

My Daughter suffered very severe nappy rash, I searched for a solution for months - I needed to put a end to this pain she was in. This is when I found Bubeez Modern Cloth Nappies. 2 years on and I haven't looked back since, they fit well, and adjust to suit my growing daughter, and best of all no nappy rash ever!! Gone!
    Everything - theres nothing to not like