Bubeez Modern Cloth Nappies

Bubeez Modern Cloth Nappies

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bubeez Modern Cloth Nappies? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.3
    AshMackie
    AshMackieorange

Rebranded china cheapies

Was very disappointing after visiting markets whilst on holidays and purchasing some of these nappies. I was told they were designed by the owner but once home, I realised they are EXACTLY the same as my Alva nappies (china cheapies). Feel very misled and would have rather spent my money on a better quality nappy as I paid more than double what I paid for my Alvas.

Sarah
    SarahQueensland

Bubeez just an expensive 'China Cheapy'

These are just Alva nappies with a different label on them. I was really sad when I got home from the market after I bought them and my friend informed me. Bubeez is sold for over double Alva's price.
    I compared them with my friend's alva's and they are the same... disappointing.

I was told it was her own fabric and design, clearly not. You can buy the exact same thing on alva

Jen
    JenGold Coast

Great nappy, great price

Bubeez MCN's are the best value on the market. Most 'pocket' style nappies are the same/similar design, yet other shops sell them for $15-30!
    Great range of fabrics and prints, and so easy to use.
    Bubeez wetbags are fab too!
    The only reason I've given it 4 stars instead of 5, is I'd like to see a more shaped booster (hourglass shape) to reduce bulk between legs
    These are great nappies, I'd happily recommend to anyone!
    Amazing service too :)
    Easy to use, OSFM, great range of prints, inexpensive