2.2

Most horrible business

Nothing else to say other than a joke of a business. Strongly advise to shop else where!
First they said my item would be 1-2 weeks.. 5 weeks later..
They don’t know there products, they don’t even have a phone number to call if you have a Problem with an item. Just emails.
They also record your phone call with out consent. Make up endless excuses too. Like they can’t return items because of covid.. not true.

Cazzarina

CazzarinaAU

Good initial experienced ruined by poor/tardy aftersales service.

Soph

SophDarwin, NT

Buyer beware never use this store

Won't ever buy from this store again. I have a faulty pram brand new out of box which they are flatly refusing to assist despite the product being faulty and unsafe for my child to be in. Maxi Cosi the manufacturer have advised the store purchased from needs to provide a refund and they are refusing. Also sent me wrong coloured baby bag and told me they ran out suck it up. They will be taken further and reported and my bank will have to process a disputed transaction but save yourself the headache. Buyer beware. Dont use this site

Jennifer

JenniferSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Really happy with my purchase I received today and so glad I gave this company a go. Excellent price, other well known department stores were selling same product up to $200 more! Bubs n Grubs also included a free bonus product with my order, super fast delivery Brisbane - Sydney less than 5 days for bulky goods during covid and I could track my delivery and check for updates along the way.

Aly

AlySouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service.

I purchased a monitor online that I am having issues with for the past week. The manufacturer won't help so I asked Bubs n Grubs for a refund as I dont have the luxury of wasting $200. Ignored my refund request and instead asked if I have contacted the manufaturer, which I had already explained I had. I responded again that I had and no response. Useless.

rula

rulaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can't believe the negative reviews. We have nothing but positive to say.

I was looking for a gift for my niece who is due in October and thought I'd better order in plenty of time, given mail is so disrupted due to Covid. I can't believe I ordered it on Wednesday and it arrived, gift wrapped, on Thursday. Very impressed. Will be back. Thanks Bubs n Grubs!

Josephine

Josephine

Untrustworthy

Won't ever buy from them again. I have a faulty product which they are flatly refusing to help with despite the Australian Consumer Law being very clear. Have had to escalate the matter further. Buyer be very very aware

Anika

AnikaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Have always had a great experience

I’ve bought a tonne of stuff online from Bubs n’ grubs over the last 2 years (everything from white noise machines to car seats) and have always had a positive experience- contrary to a lot of reviews I’ve read on this platform. Items always arrive as described and postage has been quick almost every time. From my experience, I would recommend.

Supplier delays and you pay

Mark English

Mark EnglishSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad Bad Customer service

Don’t blame the delivery on COVID when you repeatedly told my wife it was her fault for not checking the products upon arrival after courier sped off and how is supplying photos and diagrams and stating what item piece number we needed a bad description haha kindergarten kids would of supplied the right piece inside a day other than the 5 wrong pieces you sent, terrible service!!!!

Worst customer service

I purchased an item one evening, decided to cancel it and called as they opened the following morning. They told me I had to fill in an online form which I did, and then one month later they email to say that even though they have not shipped the order (a month after ordering) they can only offer a refund less 20%, to send the item, an exchange or credit note. I explained the situation and they refused a refund. I then said I’d contact the ombudsman to understand my rights and they said that if I were to go down that route they would revoke the previous options and send the item. What?!

Lisa

LisaGreat Southern, WA

Worst online service I have ever received!!will never buy from here again!!

Asked a simple question on word of mouth if any one has had to take a photo of there credit card!
Then told them it was nonsense!! No swearing!!!
Worst service EVER!!

Worst customer service I have ever experienced

I placed an order online and was then asked to provide photo ID for proof for my bank. I declined as I wasn’t sure that this was a legit request and they weren’t able to provide a secure way to upload my ID.
Fast forward 2 weeks of back and forth with them they haven’t provided the credit on site as discussed but have actually shipped the item that I no longer want or need having bought instead from Amazon with no issues.
I will be contacting the ACCC over this as it has been the worst customer service I have ever experienced

Anonymous

AnonymousGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good product but unacceptable customer service & misleading marketing

MarshaN

MarshaNSydney, NSW

BEWARE !!! SELLING RECALLED / defective ITEMS AND WILL NOT REFUND the $800 owing. Taking to Court.

Selling defective prams that are on Govt RECALL (CAUSING INJURY AND DEATH) and also wanted to send the wrong colour after they advertised they had our preferred colour and paid for in full. So 2 big reasons to get refund,
Refused for months to refund and now going to court on this....not worth your time--please buy locally in case of future recalls or defects . These thieves are unscrupulous !!

Amie

AmieSydney, NSW

Middle of the road

Not fantastic but not terrible either but certainly not good enough to get me to buy from them again.

My first order from them was delivered promptly and I was happy with the product. The second experience wasn't so great.

They also tried to intimidate me when I said I would share my experience.

My only advice is to purchase bulky items from a local store so you can deal with any potential issues. This advice goes for any online purchase. It's just not worth having to send bulky items back and having to pay for freight.

Incredibly uninformed

Ben

BenSydney, NSW

Beware! Poor customer service

I purchased from this company not realizing the product was on back-order (2month back order). Asked to cancel the order and for a refund and was told I could cancel the order but they would take 20% cancellation fee! I was also given the option for a store credit but this wasn’t of use to me. Disappointed companies are still operating like this is 2020.

Nola b.

Nola b.South East Queensland, QLD

Great experience and Knowledge !!!!

After visiting other baby product companies Clair at Cannon Hill was the BEST. Her hands on experience and knowledge with products was exactly. Friendly and extremely helpful staff. Covid19 restrictions aware. Thank you Clair

Store LocationCannon Hill QLD
Denise

DeniseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thermometer

I am a health care worker ordered a digital thermometer. Thought it said April delivery then realised it was August.So tried to cancel and get a refund First offered me partial and when I said I wanted a full refund .They then revoked any refund.

Dj patelasked

Physical store

Hi, I bought car seat from the store and I have lost the receipt. I requested a copy of of the receipt from the store but they said they don’t keep the records and they throw away it which sounds unrealistic.
Can I please get a copy of receipt for my purchase

Dont shop here
Dont shop here

They told me they record every phone call and email.. I’m sure they have it some where?? Do you have a date? They would have to keep things for tax

Dj patel

I do have the date but the receptionist is so rude and keep saying they don’t keep records.

Reenie222

Reenie222asked

Hi There,
I have place an order and paid via paypal. It was for a bassinet sheet set and a white cot valance. Have you received my order. It was made on the 13/10/16

Customer S.Bubs n Grubs

Hi Reenie, just email our customer service team at sales@bubsngrubs.com.au they will look into this and resoond quickly. For your security, we cant ask and publish your detaila on a public website.

Khal
Khal

Wow, I was actually going to place an order before I saw this.

Tyler

Tylerasked

Bubs n Grubs

Hi, do you layby? Really loving the safety first pram but can't afford it out right.

Customer S.Bubs n Grubs

Hi Tyler, We do offer payment plans without fees, drop our store a line and the team will be able to discuss the options available.

Get an answer from our members and Bubs n Grubs representatives

Other Mother & Baby Shops