Clare

ClarePerth, WA

Terrible customer service - avoid this store!

Made an online order, paid $17 for express shipping, a day later I received an email stating they don’t stock the item and it would be a 1-2 week wait until it arrives at their warehouse, which they will then ship to me. If you know you don’t stick the item until an order arrives don’t offer express shipping. I went back and forth with the customer service (different ppl each time) and was told each time there was nothing they could do... no refund or anything. Never shopping here again. It took over two weeks to arrive!

Sarah S.

Sarah S.South East Queensland, QLD

Best customer service

Ashley

AshleyCOFFS harbour

Would never purchase from this store again!

Sandy B

Sandy BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn’t wait to get out of store

I went to the store with my daughter. The store is so small and tiny two people can hardly walk past each other without getting tangled up. The woman with a big loud husky voice assisting us was pushy and kept referring to each pram as “him” which after half a dozen or more times became really annoying. They don’t seem to have stock, they have to order it all. I got a really bad vibe as did my daughter and we cut our visit short and got out of there quickly. We joked the sales person was the “Grubs” part of the name.

Helen

Helen Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DON'T be Fooled by their cheaper prices - You'll be out of pocket with their faulty products

I bought an Ollie Owl to calm my child during sleep. The item was faulty. I sent Bubs n Grubs a video showing the fault twice with no reply. After 2 weeks & emails to the sales department I was asked to return it. They refused to send me a replacement in the meantime & I had to spend $16.55 in return postage. So after many weeks I was left with a very distressed child & out of pocket by $16.55. It would have been quicker & MUCH MUCH cheaper to buy it from Baby Bunting & not put my child through all that trauma for all those weeks as I could not afford to buy another one. The GRUB part of their name is aptly named!

Update to previous post

An update to my previous post... Bubs N Grubs have assisted with a 3rd party supplier to have my defective product replaced. The supplier was not willing to assist with my warranty claim or accept fault of the product initially. Bubs N Grubs did finally get a positive result of my mere persistence. If i were not persistent... then i'm not sure what the outcome would have been. At the end my issue was finally resolved and i just wish it didn't take so long. Just remember, customers will always return if they have a good experience. for this i give 4 stars.

Sarah

SarahRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Don’t take your chances with this company

Take time reading other reviews and you will understand what sort of a company this is. Disappointing at the least.

Christian F.

Christian F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Service and excellent Communication

This is our second time using B&G in the last few years. They first assisted us with getting our baby room all kitted out for our first born and due to the impeccable service and brilliant prices we couldn't help but go back again when our 2nd child was due. Not only did they offer great advice on new seating for our toddler, but were swift and extremely helpful with our order. Freight was also extremely fast and arrived within days of being dispatched. (QLD to VIC). Highly recommend calling them to get advice if needed.

Tamara T.

Tamara T.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible experience

Miss J Donohoe

Miss J DonohoeQueensland

wrong item delivered.

After receiving the wrong item delivered I contacted the store immediately to be told to submit a ticket with their online help and support desk. 3 weeks later and we still have the incorrect item with no correspondence when they will pick up the wrong box and redeliver the correct box. Overall the experience so far has been disappointing. Their customer support system is appalling and constantly being ignored and left a week without any communication. I would highly recommend going else where for your baby needs as if you do experience a problem it is a nightmare to try and resolve with this company.

gardenscent

gardenscent

Not recommended - do not be lured by the savings, it's not worth the pain and of their delivery & customer service

Avoid at all costs

Dave S

Dave SSydney, NSW

Item was good but customer service woeful

Purchased seat belt clip on line but goods not received as supposedly no street no provided according to them and goods returned to their post office. A check of initial order form shows street no and phone no. Our local p.o confirmed goods never sent. Their emails were rude, help desk does not respond straight away and we had to pay extra postage for express delivery twice to have goods sent. The postage figure advised by their office was different to that advised by their help desk. They appear not to understand how important customers are to them. No customers no business simple. Will not deal with them again. Amount of postage paid for express delivery far exceeded cost of item.

Honest Human

Honest HumanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awful customer service

We visited the Morningside store and saw I bedding set I liked so I asked if they had any stock. Was told it was display only and they hadn’t stocked that bedding in a long time. Left this on a Google review for the company to argue that’s not what they said - which is a complete lie. Read all the Google reviews they are so nasty and defensive with their comments. We have since bought absolutely everything from Baby Bunting (online and in store) and their customer service is impeccable, good quality products at fair prices. Stick with them Mums and Dads - avoid this company completely they are the absolute worst.

Store LocationMorningside
Cristin

Cristin Western District, VIC

Rude with poor customer service

Donna

DonnaMelbourne

Dont bother!!

Please be very careful when buying from this site. Worst experience ever! Just read the other reviews to understand why.

hitzlsperger12