Bubs n Grubs Online store

Worst bunch of grubs

Helen M.

Helen M.Hunter Region, NSW

Gold star for this mob!

I bought the extra tall baby/pet gate to keep my large dog seperate from the kids at times. Perfect solution to my problem...not hard to set up when needed. It was delivered well within their timeframe. Communication was great! I have no hesitation recommending this company.

M K

M K

Bunch of Grubs.... Stay away!!!

Helen

HelenSydney, NSW

Worse customer service and unprofessional to deal with!

Most horrible business

Nothing else to say other than a joke of a business. Strongly advise to shop else where!
First they said my item would be 1-2 weeks.. 5 weeks later..
They don’t know there products, they don’t even have a phone number to call if you have a Problem with an item. Just emails.
They also record your phone call with out consent. Make up endless excuses too. Like they can’t return items because of covid.. not true.

Cazzarina

CazzarinaAU

Good initial experienced ruined by poor/tardy aftersales service.

Soph

SophDarwin, NT

Buyer beware never use this store

Won't ever buy from this store again. I have a faulty pram brand new out of box which they are flatly refusing to assist despite the product being faulty and unsafe for my child to be in. Maxi Cosi the manufacturer have advised the store purchased from needs to provide a refund and they are refusing. Also sent me wrong coloured baby bag and told me they ran out suck it up. They will be taken further and reported and my bank will have to process a disputed transaction but save yourself the headache. Buyer beware. Dont use this site

Jennifer

JenniferSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Really happy with my purchase I received today and so glad I gave this company a go. Excellent price, other well known department stores were selling same product up to $200 more! Bubs n Grubs also included a free bonus product with my order, super fast delivery Brisbane - Sydney less than 5 days for bulky goods during covid and I could track my delivery and check for updates along the way.

Aly

AlySouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service.

I purchased a monitor online that I am having issues with for the past week. The manufacturer won't help so I asked Bubs n Grubs for a refund as I dont have the luxury of wasting $200. Ignored my refund request and instead asked if I have contacted the manufaturer, which I had already explained I had. I responded again that I had and no response. Useless.

rula

rulaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can't believe the negative reviews. We have nothing but positive to say.

I was looking for a gift for my niece who is due in October and thought I'd better order in plenty of time, given mail is so disrupted due to Covid. I can't believe I ordered it on Wednesday and it arrived, gift wrapped, on Thursday. Very impressed. Will be back. Thanks Bubs n Grubs!

Josephine

Josephine

Untrustworthy

Won't ever buy from them again. I have a faulty product which they are flatly refusing to help with despite the Australian Consumer Law being very clear. Have had to escalate the matter further. Buyer be very very aware

Anika

AnikaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Have always had a great experience

I’ve bought a tonne of stuff online from Bubs n’ grubs over the last 2 years (everything from white noise machines to car seats) and have always had a positive experience- contrary to a lot of reviews I’ve read on this platform. Items always arrive as described and postage has been quick almost every time. From my experience, I would recommend.

Supplier delays and you pay

Mark English

Mark EnglishSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad Bad Customer service

Don’t blame the delivery on COVID when you repeatedly told my wife it was her fault for not checking the products upon arrival after courier sped off and how is supplying photos and diagrams and stating what item piece number we needed a bad description haha kindergarten kids would of supplied the right piece inside a day other than the 5 wrong pieces you sent, terrible service!!!!

Worst customer service

I purchased an item one evening, decided to cancel it and called as they opened the following morning. They told me I had to fill in an online form which I did, and then one month later they email to say that even though they have not shipped the order (a month after ordering) they can only offer a refund less 20%, to send the item, an exchange or credit note. I explained the situation and they refused a refund. I then said I’d contact the ombudsman to understand my rights and they said that if I were to go down that route they would revoke the previous options and send the item. What?!

Lisa

LisaGreat Southern, WA

Worst online service I have ever received!!will never buy from here again!!

Asked a simple question on word of mouth if any one has had to take a photo of there credit card!
Then told them it was nonsense!! No swearing!!!
Worst service EVER!!

Worst customer service I have ever experienced

I placed an order online and was then asked to provide photo ID for proof for my bank. I declined as I wasn’t sure that this was a legit request and they weren’t able to provide a secure way to upload my ID.
Fast forward 2 weeks of back and forth with them they haven’t provided the credit on site as discussed but have actually shipped the item that I no longer want or need having bought instead from Amazon with no issues.
I will be contacting the ACCC over this as it has been the worst customer service I have ever experienced

Anonymous

AnonymousGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good product but unacceptable customer service & misleading marketing