Bubs n Grubs Online store

Bubs n Grubs Online store

Jono

JonoSydney, NSW

Bulying, Intimidation and not even sending product as i complained

Elle B.

Elle B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

NEVER order anything from them, worst of worst business practice ever

I ordered a product that stated in stock via online store, when I follow up for delivery detail, the reply email came pretty quick stating that they have displayed that product has ETA sometime in August. I am so sure I did not see those information when I complete my purchase. Why would I complete my order and wait for longer than 4 months. I was told to open a ticket to cancel my order. The cancellation policy is to charge 20% on non-shipped orders. I don't think this complies to consumer laws. Basically not worth buying anything from them. Do not support someone with bad business practice.

kevsaccount

kevsaccountSydney, NSW

Buyer beweare.

STEER CLEAR of these guys at all costs.

Extremely poor conduct. I placed an order and have been advised it is on back order until August - over 4 months from now. No issues there, but when requesting a refund, I was told that they will not provide a refund and that I was advised of the ETA. Further attempts to resolve resulted in a threat "Retailers including ourselves screen customers automatically prior to supplying goods and services based on their individual ratings on the EBR and decide on pricing discount levels, whether or not we will supply or make certain offers to and more... a bit like a credit rating."

Anne

AnneSydney, NSW

Do not buy from this company if you want fair customer service!

This company should not be allowing people to purchase products online if they are not in stock. Someone can easily miss the the writing that says they won't get it for months.
I did this and then they refused to refund me, only saying they would keep 20% of it. I think this is a scam by them to make money - Hope people don't see its not in stock and allow them to buy it and then keep some of their money!
Steer clear of them is what I would recommend.

Not happy

Crooks

Stefan B.

Stefan B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Buyer beware, shady business

Terrible business, not at all interested in customer satisfaction.

Placed an order and had to cancel mere hours later. Order had not been processed or shipped.

Bubs n Grubs refused to refund the order and wanted a 20% cut before they would reverse the order.

Their website talks about customer satisfaction but they don't live by those words.

Buyer beware.

Opal J.

Opal J.Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service with our phone order. Our cot package arrived in excellent condition. Packed very well.
We are happy with our purchase. We will happily purchase with bubs n grubs again

Julia M.

Julia M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beware!!! Extreamely immoral business to deal with!!!

alansainters

alansainters

Disgraceful Company to deal with.

Jess

Jess

What a ridiculous experience, never again!

Extremely poor customer service

Customer service is great and fast delivery

After I ordered my twin JOIE pram online i needed an advise before them dispatching my item i sent an email and amazingly they replied and called me to discuss and the lady was a great help .second day received my order so happy with it.thanks so much

CarlyS

CarlySGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast Shipping and exceptional customer service!

I am a return customer of Bubs n Grubs as I find that they have a great range of products and the shipping is nice and quick. We needed a cot asap for our most recent purchase so we phoned ahead to ask about stock levels/shipping times. The stock wasn't expected for up to 2 weeks. We soon received a phone call from customer service letting us know that the stock had arrived early, which we really appreciated! The cot arrived so quickly. We couldn't be happier with our experiences shopping with Bubs n Grubs! Highly recommended : )

Terrible!!!!!!

LAan

LAanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not buy from this site

Wiley01

Wiley01

Excellent service and friendly team

After reading all the bad reviews and thinking surely they can’t be this bad I decided to check them out myself and I’m glad I did. They had the stroller I wanted and even had free shipping. Order was sent out the same day and only took a week to arrive which is better then most other baby stores. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to buy baby products.

Roe

RoeHunter Region, NSW

So easy to shop!!!!!

Great range of products. Good prices. Fast and efficient customer service. Products have good and informative content. Provide effective and informative communication on your purchases and delivery. Highly recommend the website.

Review collected in partnership with Bubs n Grubs

KarlieF

KarlieFGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Brilliant Service & Prices

I ordered our Joolz Day 2 pram and Bubs n Grubs had the best price and the exclusive colourway that I was looking for. The product arrived quickly and was perfect - I would 100% order from this store again.

Review collected in partnership with Bubs n Grubs