Bubs n Grubs Online store

Bubs n Grubs Online store

2.2

Lisa

LisaGreat Southern, WA

Worst online service I have ever received!!will never buy from here again!!

Asked a simple question on word of mouth if any one has had to take a photo of there credit card!
Then told them it was nonsense!! No swearing!!!
Worst service EVER!!

Worst customer service I have ever experienced

I placed an order online and was then asked to provide photo ID for proof for my bank. I declined as I wasn’t sure that this was a legit request and they weren’t able to provide a secure way to upload my ID.
Fast forward 2 weeks of back and forth with them they haven’t provided the credit on site as discussed but have actually shipped the item that I no longer want or need having bought instead from Amazon with no issues.
I will be contacting the ACCC over this as it has been the worst customer service I have ever experienced

Anonymous

AnonymousGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good product but unacceptable customer service & misleading marketing

MarshaN

MarshaNSydney, NSW

BEWARE !!! SELLING RECALLED / defective ITEMS AND WILL NOT REFUND the $800 owing. Taking to Court.

Selling defective prams that are on Govt RECALL (CAUSING INJURY AND DEATH) and also wanted to send the wrong colour after they advertised they had our preferred colour and paid for in full. So 2 big reasons to get refund,
Refused for months to refund and now going to court on this....not worth your time--please buy locally in case of future recalls or defects . These thieves are unscrupulous !!

Amie

AmieSydney, NSW

Middle of the road

Not fantastic but not terrible either but certainly not good enough to get me to buy from them again.

My first order from them was delivered promptly and I was happy with the product. The second experience wasn't so great.

They also tried to intimidate me when I said I would share my experience.

My only advice is to purchase bulky items from a local store so you can deal with any potential issues. This advice goes for any online purchase. It's just not worth having to send bulky items back and having to pay for freight.

Incredibly uninformed

Ben

BenSydney, NSW

Beware! Poor customer service

I purchased from this company not realizing the product was on back-order (2month back order). Asked to cancel the order and for a refund and was told I could cancel the order but they would take 20% cancellation fee! I was also given the option for a store credit but this wasn’t of use to me. Disappointed companies are still operating like this is 2020.

Denise

DeniseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thermometer

I am a health care worker ordered a digital thermometer. Thought it said April delivery then realised it was August.So tried to cancel and get a refund First offered me partial and when I said I wanted a full refund .They then revoked any refund.

Kluss

KlussAU

Disgraceful online experience and a horrible attitude

Nicole W

Nicole WSydney, NSW

Can't beat the prices and the service!

We purchased most of our baby gear from the wonderful team at Bubs n Grubs as their listed prices were absolutely unbeatable. We found the capsule we wanted from another store for a significant discount and while it was full price at Bubs n Grubs, Judy price matched it for us so easily which was so great! All of the customer service we received from the team (particularly Judy) was so friendly and we've been so happy with all of our products. I recommend Bubs n Grubs to all of my friends who are having babies, as baby gear gets pretty expensive pretty quickly and you can't beat the excellent discounts you can find at Bubs n Grubs!

Keren Krause

Keren KrauseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely amazing service and super fast delivery

I ordered the new Uppababy Cruz on Monday night. It left Brisbane Tuesday morning and was delivered to my house in Melbourne Thursday lunchtime. Customer service in the phone was fantastic and professional when I was asking for advice on prams and the price was cheaper than anywhere else which is why I went online and not to a store in Melbourne. I will definitely shop here again in a heartbeat.

Jan

JanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DISHONEST Seller.... Should never be allowed to sell online for goods they deliver in 4 months...

Jono

JonoSydney, NSW

Bulying, Intimidation and not even sending product as i complained

Elle B.

Elle B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

NEVER order anything from them, worst of worst business practice ever

I ordered a product that stated in stock via online store, when I follow up for delivery detail, the reply email came pretty quick stating that they have displayed that product has ETA sometime in August. I am so sure I did not see those information when I complete my purchase. Why would I complete my order and wait for longer than 4 months. I was told to open a ticket to cancel my order. The cancellation policy is to charge 20% on non-shipped orders. Basically not worth buying anything from them. Do not support someone with bad business practice.

kevsaccount

kevsaccountSydney, NSW

Buyer beweare.

STEER CLEAR of these guys at all costs.

Extremely poor conduct. I placed an order and have been advised it is on back order until August - over 4 months from now. No issues there, but when requesting a refund, I was told that they will not provide a refund and that I was advised of the ETA. Further attempts to resolve resulted in a threat "Retailers including ourselves screen customers automatically prior to supplying goods and services based on their individual ratings on the EBR and decide on pricing discount levels, whether or not we will supply or make certain offers to and more... a bit like a credit rating."

Anne

AnneSydney, NSW

Do not buy from this company if you want fair customer service!

This company should not be allowing people to purchase products online if they are not in stock. Someone can easily miss the the writing that says they won't get it for months.
I did this and then they refused to refund me, only saying they would keep 20% of it. I think this is a scam by them to make money - Hope people don't see its not in stock and allow them to buy it and then keep some of their money!
Steer clear of them is what I would recommend.

Aim

Crooks

Stefan B.

Stefan B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Buyer beware, shady business

Terrible business, not at all interested in customer satisfaction.

Placed an order and had to cancel mere hours later. Order had not been processed or shipped.

Bubs n Grubs refused to refund the order and wanted a 20% cut before they would reverse the order.

Their website talks about customer satisfaction but they don't live by those words.

Buyer beware.