Buckingham Drive Autos

Buckingham Drive Autos

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kath

KathPerth, WA

So disappointing

Could not fault the pre sale service and the apparent friendly, informative salesman. Post sale there was a couple of issues, when I contacted the salesman the communication was poor at best it took almost 2 weeks of pushing to get anything done, I took the day off work to get the issue fixed only to drive 20 minutes down the road and have the same issue happen. What was friendly, helpful staff turned into rude and unprofessional car salesman who has made this a horrible experience.

Luke

LukePerth, WA

It's like a dream come true

So I wanted a 4x4 and within 15 minutes of looking around the guys at Buckingham autos signed me up to perfect car for me and sorted everything spot on to my standards..
Sam from the service department is on the ball and helps and answers any questions you have inside and out great team all round 10/10 service

Lloyd B.

Lloyd B.Perth, WA

Good honest service on used 4WD's!

Wanted to buy a reliable used 4WD ute. The service guys were terrific. Ali was helpful but not pushy. The service guys, Sam and Oliver were immediately responsive to any issues i had. The day i took it home we had a terrific thunderstorm and water came in through the edge of the windscreen, and soaked the front seat. Thought I was going to have a battle on my hands to get it fixed, but to my surprise they immediately offered to replace the windscreen. No hassles at all! Very willing to make you happy and keep you as a customer. They have a good selection of reliable 4WD's. Thoroughly recommend you check them out.