Budget Direct Car Insurance

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction

Dipal

DipalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst insurance company to deal with

They very nice and polite to give policy. But ones you lounge a claim one of worst company to deal with they give even appointment to look car after 1 month atlist. They after take woke to look car just assume how long they will to fixed car. Forever.
Can some one help for what I need to do with fight with this fake people.

Mscharli

MscharliSydney

Excellent Insurance product

Highly recommended. Very reasonable rates and excellent repair and customer service. We had an accident recently involving a goat & I was worried that our late model volvo wouldn't be looked after. Nothing to worry about - fabulous service & professional repairs using volvo parts. Thank you budget direct for a 'great value' product.

Fine if nothing goes wrong

Budget Direct made me pay 2x excesses for intentional damage done to the same area of my car, in short succession, by a person who I made a domestic violence witness statement against. Completely impossible to deal with this company as they have no discretion or empathy.

Amy

AmyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

AVOID if under 25

Budget Direct cancelled my policy after a collision where I was not at fault due to my age (24) and ‘business practice’ that stated I bring “more loss than profit”. I was told “it’s not personal, it’s business”. It is cheap for a reason. Spend an extra $30 a month.

Railey

RaileySydney, NSW

Terrible

Bad experience, made a claim after paying excess they said they won’t fix our car. They have major claim regarding to hail damage. completely ruin our time and definitely will cancel our insurance with them

Jenni H

Jenni HWestern Australia

Saved me over $200 on my insurance, very happy!

Thank you for saving me over $200 on my insurance. I saw an advert for you on tv and took a look and couldn't believe what I saved. Money has gone to my holiday fund :)

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Quite cheap

Worked out that the insurance i got with Budget Direct was literally 50% cheaper then my previous insurer. Just cant beat that. Staff are helpful too. Their website is also a lot better to navigate.

Dean64

Dean64Perth, WA

Change of rating due to improved outcome

Great Service with Budget Direct.

Very helpful. Very good price. Friendly person on phone. Efficient service. All questions answered politely. Keen to help. I will be using Budget Direct again and consider changing my other policies to Budget Direct.

Great value for money.

Policy was good value. It offered the same cover as my previous insurer for a fraction of the cost. The price difference was enough to entice me to switch insurers.

Marina

MarinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not get any insurance from budget direct you not covered . They wont pay any damage for your car or others!!!!

Worse insurance company in Australia.
You wont be covered if you dont let them know you had a speeding fine and lost 3 points 3 years ago. Insurance cover rejected and now stuck with $70,000 debit to pay for loan for my car and other party car.

ANN

ANNGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A Robber rather than an insurance company

Steve

Steve

Right price for the right cover saving over $240

Good value however all polices are great until you lodge a claim. Then you find out really how good the policy is. Hoping not to have to find out , hoping it's as good as defined

Wombat

WombatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Product

Only a new arrival, but good so far .......... Hopefully it will do everything they said it would. Very easy to set up. Only problem was confirmation of NCB, but eventually resolved.

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Great value for money and customer service

Joined Budget Direct from Youi and couldn't be happier with my quote and cover. Great service and easy to setup, plenty of extras and benefits, signed up over the phone.

Jeff

JeffCanberra 2600, ACT

“ Budget Direct Hail Damage Car Insurance Claim Canberra 2020 ” It was good...but wait until you make a claim.....

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just joined and saved lots of money

I only just switched to Budget Direct, so I can't comment on claims or anything like that. I can just say the set up process was reasonably easy and it was certainly much cheaper than who I was with before.

Julet M.

Julet M.Sydney, NSW

Perfect

Yes it was easy to set up and a very good value.

No claim has been lodged.
I have used budget direct for my pervious cars
No roadside assistance required atm

Sophie

SophieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

Helpful, friendly service. Signed up for insurance for my new car. Was so impressed with the financial savings and customer service that I transferred my other car insurance to budget direct as well.

B Shepherd

B ShepherdNorthern Region, NSW

Realy good if you on a buget

Very helpful ,polite, good prices. Honest reliable and friendly service.easy to talk to recommend budget to any one that is looking for a fair deal. The self car assessment was easy to do and understand

See all Budget Direct Car Insurance reviews