Budget Direct Home & Contents Insurance

Budget Direct Home & Contents Insurance (page 4 of 98)

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (5)
    • 1-2 weeks (2)
    • 2-4 weeks (4)
    • 1-2 months (10)
    • 3+ months (14)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (18) · No (29)

Good value for first year

As a new customer, the quote is good value with the first year discount applied. I Am yet to lodge a claim so can’t comment on the time to resolve.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Ricky, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. It's great to read you found our policies of good value. Budget Direct looks forward to being the insurer of your choice. *Aina

Leeanne
LeeanneGoulburn Valley, VIC

Quick and Easy

Great value for our money swithced insurance 2 weeks ago haven't had to make a claim yet. It was quick and easy to do and fits our budget perfect b

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Leeanne, thanks for taking the time to provide your valuable feedback. It's great to see you found our processes quick and easy. If you need any assistance, please reach out and we will be happy to help. *Aina

Lindsay Barker
Lindsay BarkerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Same cover for 25% less than before

Good value, the consultant listened to my needs and shaped the policy to my needs. The change over was handled professionally and was supplied as agreed upon. I look forward to a less expensive and better value insurance

Home and Contents Insurance

Find out how Budget Direct Home & Contents Insurance compares to other Home and Contents Insurance

Atif A.
Atif A.Sydney, NSW

Quick purchase and affordable price.

Just purchased home insurance only without content. Smooth process most affordable and quick online setup. I checked with other providers no one gave me this much affordable quote with pds.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Atif, thanks for taking the time to provide your valuable feedback. It's great to read you found our policies quick to set up and of good value. We look forward to continuing to be the insurer of choice. *Aina

Absolutely brilliant, have gotten what I need.

I have been with Budget Direct for 4yrs, I thought better get my home contents insured too. My consultant was amazing and my requirements filled completely. Absolutely brilliant and satisfied.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Painless

Very easy to set up. No problem with value, comparable with other policy offers. Never lodged a claim with any insurance company so I can’t comment. It’s a new policy.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Kay, it's great to read you found our policies of good value. If you ever need assistance, we are here to help. We look forward to continuing to be the insurer of your choice. *Aina

Johan Engelbrecht
Johan EngelbrechtSouth East Queensland, QLD

Selective Insurers

My household Insurance was with Budget Direct. Never had a claim. Moved to Macleay Island. Spend probably 20 minutes on the phone to update my details. Phoned me back and terminated policy with no valid reason whatsoever.

Rell
Rellmelbourne, vic

Would not pay legitimate claim

Had legitimate claim denied as they took too long to assess and then claimed it was not real
Do anything to stop you actually claiming without them paying on real legitimate claim

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Rell, thank you for sharing your claims journey with us. We are sorry to hear this was your experience. Please email us at social@budgetdirect.com.au with your policy number and address noted and we will look into it for you. *Aina

John M.
John M.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy online experience

It was the best value insurance I could find. I spent a fair amount of time comparing the exact policy details with other insurancers and it was the cheapest online.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi John, thanks for the wonderful feedback. We're glad we saved you money on your Insurance, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. *James

Perfect

-Great value and super easy to set up

Would recommend to anyone looking for a first home or any place

Received a free 60 dollar gift car for signing up

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Giuseppe, thanks for this wonderful feedback. It's great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. *James

Roche2011
Roche2011Scarborough

Typical Insurance Company

After discovering water damage to our kitchen cabinets it was very disappointing to learn that our insurance policy doesnt cover it. Another insurance policy full of loop holes and exclusions. A shear waste of our money. Perhaps Budget Direct should stop sending out free pizza vouchers and start covering for real life situations.

CepheusSydney, NSW

Shocking customer service

Maleko22
Maleko22South East Queensland, QLD

Easy setup and great insurance

Super easy to set up, great competitive price, just the ticket for a new contents insurance policy I was after. Sorted online with an easy to follow step by step question and answer approach with good coverage and lots of customised options too.

Time saver.

Access was quick and easy online.
Great value for our contents only insurance in comparison to other quotes.
We intend to use this company for our car insurance when it expires.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Eddy, thanks for this wonderful feedback. It's great to see you found our online journey easy, and we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. *James

Lynn Ferre
Lynn FerreGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product

Great price and very well explained over phone when I rang, changed companies due to price, very easy to read brochures and will definitely review other policies when they are due

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Lynn, thanks for this excellent feedback. We're happy we could save you money, and we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice.

Leo
Leoasked

Are property fences and retaining walls covered?

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Leo. Thank you for taking the time to contact us. Please feel free to email us at social@budgetdirect.com.au, and we will be happy to provide further clarity on any questions you have. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Rosemary Fonti
Rosemary Fontiasked

I would like a quote to insure house and contents for a weatherboard house in cairns

George
George

I just went to budget direct.com.au and clicked the get a quote button and filled in the required information and a quote is emailed to you simple as that .

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Rosemary. Thank you for taking the time to contact us. Please feel free to email us at social@budgetdirect.com.au, and we will be happy to provide further clarity on any questions you have. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

siga2net
siga2netasked

Does Budget Direct home insurance cover the subsidence, land settling or collapse?

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi, thank you for reaching out. Our policies provide cover for insured events. All this information is located in our Product Disclosure Statement on the website at www.budgetdirect.com.au. If you need any assistance please feel free to chat with us when you are online and we will be happy to assist. Cheers, Budget Direct.

See all Budget Direct Home & Contents Insurance questions

Get an answer from our members and Budget Direct representatives

CategoryHome and Contents Insurance
Other Insurance Types Offered Car, Health, Home and Contents, Landlord, Life, Pet and Travel