Budget Direct Home & Contents Insurance

• 1-2 weeks (3)
    • 2-4 weeks (3)
    • 1-2 months (8)
    • 3+ months (15)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (15) · No (32)

Quick

Was easy to set up
Did you feel your policy was good value _yes
Was it easy to set up? Yes
If you have lodged a claim, how long did it take to resolve your claim?_no
How long have you been with this insurance company- just started

Coverage TypeHome Only
Melanie H.
Melanie H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exactly the contents and accidental cover I needed!

Easy to set up online with monthly affordable payments. As a centrelink recipient the payment schedule fits perfectly without stretching finances to the limit. Very happy with both service & cover.

Fraud company
Fraud companyPerth, WA

Still no answer

I was contacted regarding the initial post of an unpaid claim from budget direct and was informed that they will look into the claim and get back to me within 3 working days. It has been 1 week since I sent them a responded email and I still haven't heard any feedback.
Budget alright can't even return messages when they said they would.
Would recommend contact a company that doesn't say budget in it.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Good morning, we have replied to your email. *Aina

Home and Contents Insurance

Find out how Budget Direct Home & Contents Insurance compares to other Home and Contents Insurance

Good value and helpful customer support

Good value policy, easy to set up online. We contacted customer support to request a change and have documents reissued and Osman was knowledgeable and very helpful. We're new to budget direct and so far so good.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Mrs FZ, this is fantastic to read. We strive to deliver a great customer experience, and it's excellent to see Osman provided this to you. If you require any further assistance, please reach out and we will be happy to help. *Aina

HEATHER
HEATHERGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Should have done this earlier very happy

Paid half the price with more benefits
Staff very patient with me and calling to change was not a bother
Explanation and advice was not a bother at all
Would recommend to my friends
Can’t believe the saving

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Heather, it's excellent to see we were able to save you some money and that you are happy with our customer service team. If you require any assistance, please reach out and we will be happy to help. *Aina

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
John JansenSydney, NSW

Excellent home and contents package

Competitive price. Fabulous customer service.
Easy to process. Clear and precise steps in completing the paperwork.
New to Budget Direct. Great customer service. Explain all my questions and concerns. Will continue to insure with Budget Direct.

DIY F.
DIY F.South East Queensland, QLD

Good cover and options

Easy to get a quote and setup, I like the excess options so I went ahead and purchased home and contents, I missed the buy online deal for $100 voucher so don’t jump in to quick because the offer came by email the next day after I signed up.

S Blackman
S Blackman Sydney, NSW

Great value

I found the website very easy to navigate, other sites are laborious and the insurance is good value against other insurers. I’ll be considering looking at other Budget products in the future.

Coverage TypeContents Only
Biz
Biz

Trustworthy.

I was very happy with the help that Leon provided,the price was good value and very affordable for me,much better than my previous insurer,this is my first time with Budget,hopefully won’t be the last,it was easy and straightforward.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Biz, this is excellent! We strive to deliver a great customer experience and it's excellent to see this was delivered to you by Leon. We look forward to continuing to be the insurer of your choice. *Aina

Jamie
JamieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great packages and very user and budget friendly

I trust budget direct with my home and car insurance. The set up process was very easy and straightforward. They also offer competitive packages.
I highly recommend Budget Direct and their services.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Jamie, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. It's great to see you found our policies of good value. Budget Direct looks forward to continuing to be the insurer of your choice. *Aina

Easy to use

Easy to set up and very user friendly. It was very easy to setup the policy and I had the documentation that I needed straight away.
Made my life a lot easier to be able to get the policy so quickly

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Megan, thanks for stopping by to provide your valuable feedback. Budget Direct looks forward to continuing to be the insurer of your choice. *Aina

New policy

Policy was excellent value and people easy to deal with policy covered all aspects of our needs and was a simple transition from our previous policy holder. Great value and easy to deal with

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Robert, thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. It's excellent to see you are happy with our service. We look forward to continuing to be the insurer of your choice. *Aina

Vijay B.
Vijay B.Sydney, NSW

Great value

Overall policy is the most economical and ticks all the boxes. Policy information is well detailed and gives you the flexibility to choose the add-ons without cutting down the corners. Great support and highly recommend to everyone.

G.J. Davis
G.J. DavisSouthern and Hills, SA

Home and contents insurance

Very easy to set up and fantastic value. We were with this company for almost a year until we upped the insurance and forgot to up the direct debit so we went for a period of insufficient funds .. back we are back on track now

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi G.J, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. It's great to see you found our policies of good value. If you require any assistance, please reach out and we will be happy to help. *Aina

Bazza
BazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Home and contents new user

Good value for the money ,saved $120 from my previous insurer
New policy holder
Website was easy to navigate, and include options as required, also received $60 reward card , thank you

Leo
Leoasked

Are property fences and retaining walls covered?

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Leo. Thank you for taking the time to contact us. Please feel free to email us at social@budgetdirect.com.au, and we will be happy to provide further clarity on any questions you have. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Rosemary Fonti
Rosemary Fontiasked

I would like a quote to insure house and contents for a weatherboard house in cairns

George
George

I just went to budget direct.com.au and clicked the get a quote button and filled in the required information and a quote is emailed to you simple as that .

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Rosemary. Thank you for taking the time to contact us. Please feel free to email us at social@budgetdirect.com.au, and we will be happy to provide further clarity on any questions you have. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

siga2net
siga2netasked

Does Budget Direct home insurance cover the subsidence, land settling or collapse?

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi, thank you for reaching out. Our policies provide cover for insured events. All this information is located in our Product Disclosure Statement on the website at www.budgetdirect.com.au. If you need any assistance please feel free to chat with us when you are online and we will be happy to assist. Cheers, Budget Direct.

See all Budget Direct Home & Contents Insurance questions

Get an answer from our members and Budget Direct representatives

CategoryHome and Contents Insurance
Other Insurance Types Offered Car, Health, Home and Contents, Landlord, Life, Pet and Travel