Budget Direct Home & Contents Insurance

Budget Direct Home & Contents Insurance

• Claim Resolution Time
    • 2-4 weeks (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (1) · No (0)
Lyndon Hodgins
Lyndon HodginsO'Connor 2602, ACT

Excellent product, excellent price

Got a super deal on my home and contents insurance. Have checked the product disclosure statement and happy with cover for the price. Make sure it's right for you too before signing any insurance product.

Good experience

Quite pleased with purchase experience and cost savings for my family. Can recommend budget direct to family and friends. Think your request for thirty or more words is over the top.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Michael, thank you for stopping by to provide your valuable feedback. If we can provide any assistance, please reach out and we will be happy to help. * Aina

Steve P.
Steve P.Sydney, NSW

A great Start

Application and option selection very easy and simple. Policy written in clear English. No claims made so far no and hope there never will be - but off to a great start!

Coverage TypeContents Only
Home and Contents Insurance

Find out how Budget Direct Home & Contents Insurance compares to other Home and Contents Insurance

Suits us good

This house and contents insurance came at the right time. Our existing insurance was by far so much more expensive. Budget saved us $5000. The other companies just don't care or want your business.

Was fast and easy

I still have not received the hard copy of the documents which l requested some weeks ago.
Other than that l thought the policy was good value and easy to set up

Coverage TypeHome & Contents
Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Christine, thanks for reaching out. Please email your policy number along with your personal details to social@budgetdirect.com.au and we will check this for you. We look forward to hearing from you soon. *Aina

Christine
Christine

My P/Number is 11814337101 for home and contents taken out on 5/5. I still have not received a hard copy of this policy

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Thanks for your response Christine, I have emailed you from social@budgetdirect.com.au. Have a great day! *Ruby

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Claire
ClaireMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great price contents insurance

I rang and got a quote for my contents insurance. The price was really good and felt confident I had chosen the right company. I like the fact I can pay monthly.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Claire, thanks for stopping by to provide your feedback. It's great to read you found our policies of good value. Budget Direct looks forward to continuing to be the insurer of choice. *Aina

Richard K.
Richard K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good insurance, trying to keep premiums affordable

It's so hard buying insurance... a just in case product. I am a new customer, and so received an incentive discount. This ends up being a winner. I've never made a claim for home insurance, but I've paid thousands and thousands over the years.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Richard, thanks for taking the time to provide your valuable feedback. If you ever needed to make a claim we will be here to help. Budget Direct looks forward to continuing to be the insurer of choice. *Aina

Good value

Good value, fast and reasonably efficient with not great waiting on line. Could be improved by starting with a list of the items you must have ready to upload. Happy

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Donald, thanks for taking the time to provide your valuable feedback. This has been passed on to the relevant department for future reference. Budget Direct looks forward to continuing to be the insurer of choice. *Aina

Good value for first year

As a new customer, the quote is good value with the first year discount applied. I Am yet to lodge a claim so can’t comment on the time to resolve.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Ricky, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. It's great to read you found our policies of good value. Budget Direct looks forward to being the insurer of your choice. *Aina

John M.
John M.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy online experience

It was the best value insurance I could find. I spent a fair amount of time comparing the exact policy details with other insurancers and it was the cheapest online.

Coverage TypeHome & Contents
Property TypeHouse
Claim MadeNo
Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi John, thanks for the wonderful feedback. We're glad we saved you money on your Insurance, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. *James

Good service

I am a first time customer and I found the service was very professional. In comparison to other insurers Budget is very good value. The person who took my call was very helpful and courteous.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Kathryn, thank you for this wonderful feedback. It's great to see you were met with excellent service, thanks for choosing us. *James

Geoff
Geoff

Budget so far so good

Policy appeares to be good value, little difficulty in regards to payment but this appeared to be a bank error. Purchasing on line was easier than a few other Insurance companies I viewed.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Geoff, thanks for the feedback. It's great to have you with us, and we're glad you found the online journey easy. *James

Good policy at good rates

I feel that the policy is good value for money and was very competitive to my previous insurer, whose premiums have increased substantially over the last three years even though I have not made a claim

Chau
Chau Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It is good , quick and easy

It is good and reasonable for money easy to set up. I haven’t claim anything yet so not sure to compare with other insurance. I hope I will stay with your insurance not change to the other .

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Chau, it is great to read you found our policy good value. If you need to lodge a claim we will be there to assist you during your full journey. We look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. *Aina

Insurance is the best policy to protect your house and contents

I feel the both house and contents could have been a bit cheaper for pensioners i have my car insured with budget direct not sure how long its been a while i think they could have taken into consideration as my car is insured with budget direct

Gary
Gary

Hi Ania i will consider shopping around for a cheaper car & Home & Contents package when its due next year cheers Gary

See all Budget Direct Home & Contents Insurance reviews

Leo
Leoasked

Are property fences and retaining walls covered?

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Leo. Thank you for taking the time to contact us. Please feel free to email us at social@budgetdirect.com.au, and we will be happy to provide further clarity on any questions you have. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Rosemary Fonti
Rosemary Fontiasked

I would like a quote to insure house and contents for a weatherboard house in cairns

George
George

I just went to budget direct.com.au and clicked the get a quote button and filled in the required information and a quote is emailed to you simple as that .

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Rosemary. Thank you for taking the time to contact us. Please feel free to email us at social@budgetdirect.com.au, and we will be happy to provide further clarity on any questions you have. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

siga2net
siga2netasked

Does Budget Direct home insurance cover the subsidence, land settling or collapse?

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi, thank you for reaching out. Our policies provide cover for insured events. All this information is located in our Product Disclosure Statement on the website at www.budgetdirect.com.au. If you need any assistance please feel free to chat with us when you are online and we will be happy to assist. Cheers, Budget Direct.

See all Budget Direct Home & Contents Insurance questions

Get an answer from our members and Budget Direct representatives

CategoryHome and Contents Insurance
Other Insurance Types Offered Car, Health, Home and Contents, Landlord, Life, Pet and Travel