Budget Direct Home & Contents Insurance

Budget Direct Home & Contents Insurance

Listing monitored by Budget Direct

• Claim Resolution Time
    • 2-4 weeks (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (1) · No (0)
Kay P.
Kay P.Northern Region, NSW

Great insurance company should have taken sooner

Havent been long with company but price that pensioner can afford very easy to do on line and will stay with them for such good company to deal with alice kay parker

Quick and easy

At the time of taking out the policy seems to be of good value & very quick and easy to purchase proof will be in how good this policy will be when making a claim

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Looks like a plan to me!

It was really easy to apply, see what are benefits included or not and to pay all within ten minutes - and a new purchaser discount applied made it a great option for me. Glad I checked them out.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Ariana, thanks for taking the time to provide your valuable feedback. It's great to see you found our online quoting process easy. We look forward to continuing to be the insurer of your choice. *Aina

Home and Contents Insurance

Find out how Budget Direct Home & Contents Insurance compares to other Home and Contents Insurance

Vivian
Vivian Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

As simple as 1 2 3!

Budget Direct website made the quotation process easy, having links to ensure accurate information.
The policy was very competitive priced with the 1st year discounts applied. No claims have been made to make any further assessments at this stage

Coverage TypeHome & Contents
rachel
rachel

Perfect.

Was easy to get a qoute and purchase. Been with budget for 3 years now. I found budget to be the best and cheapest around. The website is very informative.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Rachel. It is fantastic to read that our process was easy to navigate. Should you have any queries we would be happy to help further via our Live Chat facility online from our website. We value your business and hope you have a great day. *Eve

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Glen
GlenQueensland

Can you please contact me to discuss landlord insurance options now?

Can you please contact me to discuss landlord insurance options now? Wanted this at time but was advised currently not available, but likely it would be available again soon. Thanks

Coverage TypeHome Only

It was good

Great value compared to other companies
First time with this company, happy with everything so far. Quote was easy to retrieve, did not have to call anyone, just did everything online.

Easy to get the policy

The operator on the other side made things easy for me to understand and easy to follow. I got all the information I needed really fast and got all the answers I need.

Coverage TypeHome Only

Customer service

Customer service rep was helpful and patient.
Have had good experience with car insurance before, now using for home and content.
Only one issue, online quote was much cheaper than call quote, I needed call to have details explained. Hope bad claim reviews aren’t a common experience!!!

Sandra L
Sandra L

Easy to organize online

The policy I purchased was offered only a week later to an over 50's group i belong to with a 15% discount and $50 gift card, which I should be eligible for.

Coverage TypeHome & Contents
Lyndon Hodgins
Lyndon HodginsO'Connor 2602, ACT

Excellent product, excellent price

Got a super deal on my home and contents insurance. Have checked the product disclosure statement and happy with cover for the price. Make sure it's right for you too before signing any insurance product.

Good experience

Quite pleased with purchase experience and cost savings for my family. Can recommend budget direct to family and friends. Think your request for thirty or more words is over the top.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Michael, thank you for stopping by to provide your valuable feedback. If we can provide any assistance, please reach out and we will be happy to help. * Aina

Jason
Jason

Necessary i suppose

Easy to set up. Returning despite budget cancelling previous policy. Returning because price and convenience. I was emailed twice and texted to hassle me into writing his review. Needed the nagging to stop so here you go.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Jason, thanks for taking the time to provide your valuable feedback. If you need assistance, please reach out and we will be happy to help. *Aina

Planky
PlankySouth East Queensland, QLD

No real issues, but watch your renewals and shop around

Had no issues with Budget Direct for the several years I used them for Home + Contents, and vehicle insurance. No issue with the only claim I made (no fault). Eventually cancelled as when it came to renewal my home+contents went up by $60 a month. Budget Direct, when queried, was able to bring the amount down but still ended up paying $20 more than previously.

It annoys me that certain actions cannot be performed via their customer portal, but at least they have online chat who deal with issues quickly the few times I used them.

Steve P.
Steve P.Sydney, NSW

A great Start

Application and option selection very easy and simple. Policy written in clear English. No claims made so far no and hope there never will be - but off to a great start!

Leo
Leoasked

Are property fences and retaining walls covered?

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Leo. Thank you for taking the time to contact us. Please feel free to email us at social@budgetdirect.com.au, and we will be happy to provide further clarity on any questions you have. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Rosemary Fonti
Rosemary Fontiasked

I would like a quote to insure house and contents for a weatherboard house in cairns

George
George

I just went to budget direct.com.au and clicked the get a quote button and filled in the required information and a quote is emailed to you simple as that .

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Rosemary. Thank you for taking the time to contact us. Please feel free to email us at social@budgetdirect.com.au, and we will be happy to provide further clarity on any questions you have. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

siga2net
siga2netasked

Does Budget Direct home insurance cover the subsidence, land settling or collapse?

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi, thank you for reaching out. Our policies provide cover for insured events. All this information is located in our Product Disclosure Statement on the website at www.budgetdirect.com.au. If you need any assistance please feel free to chat with us when you are online and we will be happy to assist. Cheers, Budget Direct.

See all Budget Direct Home & Contents Insurance questions

Get an answer from our members and Budget Direct representatives

CategoryHome and Contents Insurance
Other Insurance Types Offered Car, Health, Home and Contents, Landlord, Life, Pet and Travel