Budget Direct Home & Contents Insurance

• <1 week (3)
    • 1-2 weeks (1)
    • 2-4 weeks (1)
    • 3+ months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (8) · No (0)
Matt
MattMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great experience. I’m glad I went with budget direct

I was easy to set up and the helpline was incredible with getting back to me in time. I couldn’t be happier with my home insurance. I highly recommend budget direct.

Value for money

Compared to others, value for money for the same cover. Easy to arrange on line.
Returned to Budget Direct.
Was a customer before and had no concerns in returning.
Never lodged a claim, but reveiws indicate a fair and speedy process.

Trish
TrishMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best value

Excellent value. Have saved over $1500.00 by switching to budget. Easy to switch and staff very helpful would thoroughly recommend to anyone looking to switch to a better value policy

Home and Contents Insurance

Find out how Budget Direct Home & Contents Insurance compares to other Home and Contents Insurance

Eugene T.
Eugene T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great price, with cover we needed to move into our new house. With affordable monthly rate. With cover for outside as well as inside device use. Very easy to set up

Awesome Experience

Wonderful Customer Service. I really enjoyed the experience as he was very helpful in helping me find the best deal for all my properties. I appreciated that he knew his products and what he was offering. Very Happy Customer!

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Jerry Z.
Jerry Z.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best value so far

It was good value for me when compared with all other insurance companies. Any customer service (online live chat) also works really well, I don’t need to hold the phone for long time.

Jim
JimMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Home insurance

Policy was easy to arrange online, it was much cheaper tha a company we had dealt with for over 30 years with no claims .
The only thing I found a little difficult was understanding about add ons

House insurance

Very well presented by you team member reasonable price happy with everything so far
.your team member made me feel comfortable that everything would be good if anything went wrong thanks for everything

Excellent service and support

We choose budget direct on recommendations and we are not disappointed, the price was fair and the after sales support was fantastic will be recommending to friends and family aswell.

Barry D
Barry DSydney, NSW

Best price

My old insurer couldn't match budget's price, in spite of the loyal customer discount. Setting up the policy was quick and easy. But I guess the real test will come if I need to make a claim.

JDSC
JDSCGippsland, VIC

Great

Smooth and easy experience. Policy had good value and was incredibly easy to both set up and understand. Would definitely recommend to others to do the same if they haven’t already.

Coverage TypeContents Only

Quick

Was easy to set up
Did you feel your policy was good value _yes
Was it easy to set up? Yes
If you have lodged a claim, how long did it take to resolve your claim?_no
How long have you been with this insurance company- just started

Melanie H.
Melanie H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exactly the contents and accidental cover I needed!

Easy to set up online with monthly affordable payments. As a centrelink recipient the payment schedule fits perfectly without stretching finances to the limit. Very happy with both service & cover.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Good value and helpful customer support

Good value policy, easy to set up online. We contacted customer support to request a change and have documents reissued and Osman was knowledgeable and very helpful. We're new to budget direct and so far so good.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Mrs FZ, this is fantastic to read. We strive to deliver a great customer experience, and it's excellent to see Osman provided this to you. If you require any further assistance, please reach out and we will be happy to help. *Aina

HEATHER
HEATHERGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Should have done this earlier very happy

Paid half the price with more benefits
Staff very patient with me and calling to change was not a bother
Explanation and advice was not a bother at all
Would recommend to my friends
Can’t believe the saving

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Heather, it's excellent to see we were able to save you some money and that you are happy with our customer service team. If you require any assistance, please reach out and we will be happy to help. *Aina

Leo
Leoasked

Are property fences and retaining walls covered?

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Leo. Thank you for taking the time to contact us. Please feel free to email us at social@budgetdirect.com.au, and we will be happy to provide further clarity on any questions you have. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Rosemary Fonti
Rosemary Fontiasked

I would like a quote to insure house and contents for a weatherboard house in cairns

George
George

I just went to budget direct.com.au and clicked the get a quote button and filled in the required information and a quote is emailed to you simple as that .

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Rosemary. Thank you for taking the time to contact us. Please feel free to email us at social@budgetdirect.com.au, and we will be happy to provide further clarity on any questions you have. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

siga2net
siga2netasked

Does Budget Direct home insurance cover the subsidence, land settling or collapse?

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi, thank you for reaching out. Our policies provide cover for insured events. All this information is located in our Product Disclosure Statement on the website at www.budgetdirect.com.au. If you need any assistance please feel free to chat with us when you are online and we will be happy to assist. Cheers, Budget Direct.

See all Budget Direct Home & Contents Insurance questions

Get an answer from our members and Budget Direct representatives

CategoryHome and Contents Insurance
Other Insurance Types Offered Car, Health, Home and Contents, Landlord, Life, Pet and Travel