Budget Direct Home & Contents Insurance

Budget Direct Home & Contents Insurance (page 2 of 15)

Listing monitored by Budget Direct

• Claim Resolution Time
    • 2-4 weeks (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (1) · No (0)
Geoff
Geoff

Budget so far so good

Policy appeares to be good value, little difficulty in regards to payment but this appeared to be a bank error. Purchasing on line was easier than a few other Insurance companies I viewed.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Geoff, thanks for the feedback. It's great to have you with us, and we're glad you found the online journey easy. *James

Good policy at good rates

I feel that the policy is good value for money and was very competitive to my previous insurer, whose premiums have increased substantially over the last three years even though I have not made a claim

Chau
Chau Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It is good , quick and easy

It is good and reasonable for money easy to set up. I haven’t claim anything yet so not sure to compare with other insurance. I hope I will stay with your insurance not change to the other .

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Chau, it is great to read you found our policy good value. If you need to lodge a claim we will be there to assist you during your full journey. We look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. *Aina

Home and Contents Insurance

Find out how Budget Direct Home & Contents Insurance compares to other Home and Contents Insurance

Gary

Insurance is the best policy to protect your house and contents

I feel the both house and contents could have been a bit cheaper for pensioners i have my car insured with budget direct not sure how long its been a while i think they could have taken into consideration as my car is insured with budget direct

Gary

Hi Ania i will consider shopping around for a cheaper car & Home & Contents package when its due next year cheers Gary

ESs
ESsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Contents Insurance

Policy appears to be of good value. Previously insured elsewhere but Budget’s premium approximately $100 cheaper & offered temporary emergency accommodation. So this is first year with this company. Online set up & purchase was straightforward. Haven’t had to make a claim as yet.

Coverage TypeContents Only
Budget DirectBudget Direct

Good afternoon, it's great to have you with us. We're happy we saved you some money while providing a great level of cover. *James

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Great Price

Easy to set up and great value, friendly service, no harassing emails or texts.
My first year with budget direct. I have not had to lodge any claims as yet.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Natalie, thanks for this feedback. It's great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. *James

Easy to follow website

Easy to follow website I don’t have thirty words it was price that sealed the deal I was paying 50$ per month more with cgu for the same thing that’s it

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hello, thank you for stopping by to provide your valuable feedback. We look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Cheers, Budget Direct.

SupaSamPerth, WA

Time will tell

With all insurances the service is great when you sign up. The cost of policy is less than I had previously. I have not made a claim so I am not truely in a position to do a review. Time will tell!

SupaSam

I would rather read a review of someone who has made a claim and can cover their experience of making the claim.

Insurance made easy

I recently purchased home and contents insurance with budget direct it was competitive and no fuss I am only new do not much more I can say other than well done budget direct

Coverage TypeHome & Contents
Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Charles, thanks for this wonderful feedback. It's great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Budget Direct.

Debbie Simpson
Debbie SimpsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Helpful sales consultant

New policy. Sales consultant was great, Listened to what I was saying & helpful with explaining areas I wasn’t sure about. Was guided through extra policy cover That are available to ensure I was satisfied I had the cover I required. Thank you easy process to complete

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Debbie, thank you for taking the time to provide this great feedback. We look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Cheers, Budget Direct.

Emilyb
EmilybSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent price at 30% off.

Excellent price at 30% off. Good inclusions for the price as I know everything is covered. Online application was easy to use.
Likely won’t stay past the 12 months though as the price will go up vastly. If they keep it the current price we will stay.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Emily, thank you for taking the time to provide your valuable feedback. We look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Cheers, Budget Direct.

Peter A.
Peter A.

Time to change

It was time to change my contents insurance as I'd been with the same company for a long time without looking at it. Budget Direct offered a special deal with car insurance. I've had the car insurance for over 20years now and thought it was time to change. Budget Direct came in almost $100 less per month.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Peter. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great day. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Value for money

New customer. Policy represented good value for money compared to alternatives. Policy features were on balance with most alternatives but with a lower premium. Can’t comment on claims (yet?). Online process to purchase policy was simple but provided good options to tweak the policy to suit my needs.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Mark, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great week. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

serves its purpose, user friendly works good for me

yes I'm really happy to have gone through you guys for my insurance for my house. it seemed to be easy joining up online and it didn't take as long as one might of thought. now I can feel at ease with my home being insured. thanks heap guys

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Leigh, thanks for this wonderful feedback. It's great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Budget Direct.

Home owner
Home ownerPerth, WA

Good value, easy to arrange

For a first time customer who had never previously used Budget Direct before it was hassle free to set up and provided me with peace of mind and good value for money

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi, thanks for this wonderful feedback. It's great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Budget Direct.

JennyV
JennyVGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Finally feel safer with insurance

The policy is good value compared to a lot of others & very easy to set up haven't needed to do a claim so don't know what process is...I'm in my fist month with you

Coverage TypeHome & Contents
Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Jenny. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great day. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Neil and Nola Mackenzie
Neil and Nola MackenzieGippsland, VIC

Price could have been better but customer service was excellent.

Reasonable value. I will see how good if I claim. Which I haven't done to often in the past and if premiums are increased as a matter of your policies.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Good morning, thanks for this feedback. It's great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. *Budget Direct.

Christine B.
Christine B.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for me!!!

I’m Very happy with the Policy I chose.
Setting it up was fast & easy..
The payment options on offer suit me perfectly. It’s much better to manage.
Great value for sure :)

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Christine, thanks for this wonderful feedback. It's great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. *Budget Direct.

EDM
EDMPerth, WA

Great

It was a better deal than my last insurance company.
End of the day,unfortunately there is a cost for possibly unforseen circumstances that may or not occur like needing to rebuild your home.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi there, I am sorry to read of your journey with us so far. If there is something we can help with further, please feel free to email us at social@autogeneneral.com.au. *Budget Direct.

Happy new customer

Only recently took out a house insurance policy with Budget Direct but so far I'm very happy with the product in terms of cost effectiveness & ease of signing up. The previous policy I had with another company was more than double the price & could only be paid with one annual instalment.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Sarah, thanks for this wonderful feedback. It's great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. *Budget Direct.

Unhappyfrustrated
UnhappyfrustratedCanberra 2600, ACT

Easy insurance

Quite an Easy no fuss process - I opted for online as opposed to over the phone and good value for money - I would certainly recommend using budget direct in future.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi there, thanks for this wonderful feedback. It's great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. *Budget Direct.

Great value and service

Great value policy. Much cheaper and more options for flexible coverage. We purchased more cover for less.
I rang with questions before completing my online application and all my questions were answered.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Leanne, thank you for stopping by to provide this great feedback. We look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Cheers, Budget Direct.

Susan N
Susan N

Well priced Home Insurance

There is no such thing as a perfect insurance policy, but Budget Direct was well priced and offered a lot. I switched from my insurance provider which I had for 7 years and saved.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Susan, thanks for this wonderful feedback. It's great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Budget Direct.

Phil
Phil Mid North Coast, NSW

Very competitive

I had been with a larger insurer for over 15 years and was shocked when they increased my premium 20% but not my cover value. Complaining made no difference. So I thoroughly checked the quote from Budget Direct, and after comparing it to other quotes, it was definitely the most competitive plus fitted into my monthly budget.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Phil, thanks for this wonderful feedback. It's great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Budget Direct.

Satisfied Customer

Good value. Already had car insurance. Easy to deal with when making a claim. Was much cheaper than My previous Insurance Company. All staff pleasant and very helpful to me.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Chloe. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great day. Kind regards, Budget Direct.