Budget Direct Home & Contents Insurance

Budget Direct Home & Contents Insurance (page 3 of 15)

Listing monitored by Budget Direct

• Claim Resolution Time
    • 2-4 weeks (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (1) · No (0)
WodongaFred
WodongaFredNortheast, VIC

Easy as

Our old insurance was getting very expensive and had not been reviewed for a number of years. Checked the internet for other companies to compare and Budget Direct Home and Contents was good value and also they have stupid ads on TV which grap you attention.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi WodongaFred, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great day. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Simple and easy

I have been with budget direct for quite a few years all up, and I still find the customer service very easy to talk to and are co operative. And the policies are of a very competitive rate.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Mick, thank you for taking the time to provide this great feedback. We look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Cheers, Budget Direct.

Lorraine
LorraineHunter Region, NSW

House and contents insurance

Very prompt with coverage of insurance and easy to follow. It was done online very easy to understand, the time spent filling out all details was very easy to accomplish

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Lorraine, thanks for this wonderful feedback. It's great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Home and Contents Insurance

Find out how Budget Direct Home & Contents Insurance compares to other Home and Contents Insurance

KLetch
KLetchSydney, NSW

Value for money

Great value for money. Similar product to most others offer but at a lower premium. Set up wasnt that difficult too. Might consider transferring my vehicle insurance to budget direct.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Kletch, this is great! Thank you for taking the time to provide your valuable feedback. We look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Cheers, Budget Direct.

Gail
GailSouth East Queensland, QLD

It’s a beautiful product

I’ve only just joined. A couple of months. It was very easy to set up. The staff made the whole process so very simple. And the policy was very good valuee

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Gail, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great day. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Great value

I found the process from quote to final policy very easy to establish price for same as my previous insure was amazing and very happy with the savings which paid my car insurance

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Johnny. Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. It's great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Chops
ChopsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reassurance at a competitive price

I was looking to change my home and contents policy, and having been with Budget for my car insurance for a number of years, I decided to give them a go for my house and contents policy. I was delighted with the quote I was given. Not only was it cheaper, but I increased the value insured.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Chops, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great day. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Perfect

We believe this is worth to purchase, its good value for money we purchase home and contain for our house, , i think we r with u nit so s long , thinking about othe product as well

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Good afternoon. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great day. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Bernadette BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Car insurance online

Easy to navigate the site and purchasing insurance online was simple. No hassles from sales people trying to push the product and great price. If aliens are about to abduct me, I know I'm covered!

Bernadette B

Hard to judge customer service and transparency as I haven't made a claim.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Bernadette. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great day. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Good experience

Premium value is on higher side moreover some of the additional covers you were offering were standard offers with other insurers. Like electric applicances burnout, floods etc. Consider that option and give us a best value.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Pavan. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great day. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Great service when I was switching home insurance companies. Much better value than my previous insurer who kept increasing my bill every year. Budget gave me a much better price for my insurance.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Sabina. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great day. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

None
None

Great service and great price.

This is a new policy for me. Dealing with Budget Direct has been a real pleasure. The web site was very easy to follow and the price if the policy was extremely attractive. The person I spoke to on the phone was extremely knowledgeable and great to do business with.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi None, thank you for taking the time to provide this great feedback. We look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Cheers, Budget Direct.

JAK
JAKMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great experience

It was a better value than the old one let’s see how you will handle when I make a claim then we will know all about you guys! I hope you will be fair player!

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Jak, thanks for this wonderful feedback. It's great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Four stars

Yes it is of good value
And I wish it will be kept that way
Will renew again next year so long the price will good
Why don’t you have a branch in Melbourne

Alison T
Alison THunter Region, NSW

Simple!

The process of setting up my contents policy was fast, easy & simple. Price of the policy was excellent and very competitive. I would recommend Budget Direct as it is very good value.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Alison, this is excellent! Thank you for taking the time to provide this fantastic feedback. We look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Cheers, Budget Direct.

Home and Contents Insurance

Early days yet but happy so far. Easy to get quote online and by phone

After communicating with other insurance companies I have found Budget to have great customer service and by far the cheapest. It was easy to get an online quote and then a phone quote which was the same.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Annie, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great week. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Simple and easy to review

Good value. Did the whole thing on line and it was easy to compare to other policies I have had in the past. I would recommend this to my friends

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Bryan, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great week. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Karen
KarenSouthwest, VIC

Great start for a new policy

The policy is good value, there are good inclusions and it was easy to set up but yet to make a claim.... which is a good thing. The web site was comprehensive so easy to understand what's covered.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Karen, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great week. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Darren C.
Darren C.Sydney, NSW

Home Insurance

Good value, easy to complete insurance coverage..
Like all insurance companies, the proof in their quality will be their ease of claims handling.. was previously with GIO and would never recommend.. time will tell

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Darren, thanks for taking the time to leave your valuable feedback. We look forward to continuing to offer you great value and peace of mind. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Carl
CarlSydney, NSW

Met my needs and was very competitive

Great value and friendly customer service over the phone. Policy was easy to establish and understand the inclusion and exclusions. The policy had all the areas I needed cover for.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Carl, thanks for your feedback. We look forward to continuing to provide you great value and peace of mind. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Good value insurance

This is my first time with budget direct and my experience so far has been very positive. It was easy to set up and quite a lot cheaper than other quotes I got.

Gerry
GerryPerth, WA

Easy process to get a great deal

I have only been with insurance company for a short time, but the process was easy to get the best product for my needs, recommended to freinds and family, very happy

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Gerry, thanks for this wonderful feedback. It's great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

It’s great, just wish that phones and other devices would be covered

Yes, the Policy is great value and the person I spoke with made it very easy and quick to set up. No, No claim has been made - No need. Just a couple of months that I’ve been with this company.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Suzana, thanks for this feedback. It's great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Value for money

Value for money Very competitively priced
Bit frustrating online as it would time out before I could submit.
Friendly person called To finalise submission.
Slow taking money out of account needed to contact

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Vicky, thanks for taking the time to provide your honest and valuable feedback. We look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. All the best, Budget Direct.

Postie
PostieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Home n contents insurance

On n off long while. Never good value when paying insurance premium rises every year but home n contents devalue. Would like to see people rewarded for no claims not charged higher premium

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Postie, thanks for reaching out to provide your feedback. We really do appreciate it. Kind regards, Budget Direct.