Budget Direct Home & Contents Insurance

Budget Direct Home & Contents Insurance (page 4 of 15)

Listing monitored by Budget Direct

• Claim Resolution Time
    • 2-4 weeks (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (1) · No (0)

First time user

It appears to be a good value policy. Better price offered than others. Time will tell over the period of 12 months.
This is the first time we have used Budget Direct Home & Contents Insurance.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi there, thanks for this wonderful feedback. It's great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Thank you.

Peter K.
Peter K.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great product

great value policy for home and contents. It was very easy to set up on line
I haven't made a claim but feel confident it will be an easy process.
Have only recently insured with Budget direct

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Peter, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great afternoon. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

On time

For my new house, we'll move there next month have to secure the house from burglary. Keys was just turned over to us last monday only. All appliances are installed.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Chris, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great afternoon. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Home and Contents Insurance

Find out how Budget Direct Home & Contents Insurance compares to other Home and Contents Insurance

lbb
lbbNorth Western Region, NSW

Pleased with purchase

Policy good value and easy to set up to cover my needs , I am new to budget . I transferred over from NRMA after being with them for over 45 years .

Excellent Value

Easy to use and very good value due to the premium excess options available, as a result they were able to half my premium which was also with a value insurer

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Con, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great week. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
baglady
bagladyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Positive

The price quoted was competitive. Easy too navigate web site. This is my first experience with budget direct . I Will look at other policies when renewels are due. No pressure from sales people

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi baglady, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great week. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Mirko M.
Mirko M.Southwest, VIC

Good insurance company!

Great value, easy set up and very satisfied with the service so far.
You can trust the product and service offered. We have also our cars insured with budget direct and it feels good!

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Mirko, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great week. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Col
ColSydney, NSW

Home and contents insurance

Easy website to use, both policies down quite quickly. I would have appreciated a multiple policy discount. Also a follow up call as a new customer would have been good.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Col, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great week. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Dhiraj C.
Dhiraj C.Harrison 2914, ACT

Very friendly people and were on top to explain me all things in detail
Value for money
I am starting with this and plan to stay long with them for some good reasons

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Dhiraj, thanks for this excellent feedback. It's great you have chosen us to be your Insurer of choice. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Home and Contents Insurance

This policy is ideal for my family

No. I don't think it was. It was months to resolve the claim. We had trouble with the person doing the claim. We have been with them for more than 15 years.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Good afternoon Marilyn, thanks for reaching out and for taking the time to provide your feedback. Please email us at social@budgetdirect.com.au if you would like to provide any specific feedback. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Troy and Karen
Troy and KarenWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Convenient and simple

Our home and contents insurance was easy to do online and competitive in price. Really like the personalised policy eg, adjusting the excess to premium ratio. This is our first policy with BD but I'm sure it won't be our last.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Troy, this is fantastic to read! Thank you for taking the time to provide this great feedback. We look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Cheers, Budget Direct.

Love Budget

Great value policy for home and contents and a returning customer. Very easy to set up online and very quick. No claim lodged at this time and hopefully none in the future. But good to know we are covered.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Virge, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great week. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

RJB1948
RJB1948Central West, NSW

Every homeowner or tenant should have this policy

This is my first policy. Was very easy to set up. The consult I had was very clear & made sure I understood everything. Will get a quote for car insurance when due shortly

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. It's great to see you're with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

irenecarrigy
irenecarrigySydney, NSW

This was a new policy and I found it easy with help from your staff It was much cheaper than my previous policy very good value for money and benefits

Budget DirectBudget Direct

We cannot afford not to be insured.

Good value and easy to set up.
I have been another lnsurance company with this home for 13 years and only had problems each year at renewal times.
I am happy to make a change.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Good morning, this is wonderful to read! Thanks for choosing us to look after your most prized possessions, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Home and Contents Insurance

Great service changed from another provider found the transition easy. Hoping for a long relationship.

Have just change from another company Which I’ve been for for over 10 years. Found the staff to be very very helpful the price was matched without a hitch. Would recommend budget direct for A try

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Ian, this is excellent to read! It's great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Currently happy

Cheap, comprehensive, and easy to use.
So far I am happy. Let’s see what happens if I need to make a claim, then I will know how good budget direct is

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Meg, this is excellent to read! It's great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Value for money

My insurance was due. As usual the policy went up 300 hundred dollars. So i searched for a different insurance company. Budget were so much better. I am so happy i changed.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Malcolm, this is excellent to read! It's great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Kind regard, Budget Direct.

Nita Anastassiou
Nita AnastassiouGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

New to Budget Direct

paid almost half of my what my previous insurer quoted despite being a policy holder for more than 30 years and being offered a $1800 discount. Couldn’t believe the difference

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Nita, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. It's always great to hear when we have saved our customers money. We look forward to offering you exceptional cover and peace of mind. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

AnnSouth East Queensland, QLD

We got off to a very bad start

Meagan
MeaganGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good so far

Just signed on, too early to tell but seems great So far and good value as it was the cheapest when I did my research haven’t logged a claim just yet

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Meagan, thanks for providing this feedback. It's great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Shouldn't be a problem

it was quite easy to set up
I have not made a claim
About 4 weeks. The short period of time i have this policy and not having made a claim ,i feel it unreasonable iof me to mxke a judgement. Thank you .

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Greg, thanks for taking the time to provide this feedback. It's great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Happy

I found it very easy to join Budget a couple of weeks ago. I was very happy with quote a lot cheaper than last company. I have had no reason to claim.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Beverley, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. It's great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Appears to be good value

Although we have just signed up and not had to make a claim yet, they have been easy to deal with online, good value and clearly state what is included and what’s not.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Helen, thanks for taking the time to provide this great feedback! We look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Cheers, Budget Direct.

Reg
RegSydney, NSW

Good value for money

Reasonably easy to set up however I was surprised how long it took. Kept asking me the same questions over & over. Apart from that everything went smoothly. It will be interesting if I ever have to make a claim.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Reg, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great week. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Leo
Leoasked

Are property fences and retaining walls covered?

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Leo. Thank you for taking the time to contact us. Please feel free to email us at social@budgetdirect.com.au, and we will be happy to provide further clarity on any questions you have. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Rosemary Fonti
Rosemary Fontiasked

I would like a quote to insure house and contents for a weatherboard house in cairns

George
George

I just went to budget direct.com.au and clicked the get a quote button and filled in the required information and a quote is emailed to you simple as that .

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Rosemary. Thank you for taking the time to contact us. Please feel free to email us at social@budgetdirect.com.au, and we will be happy to provide further clarity on any questions you have. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

siga2net
siga2netasked

Does Budget Direct home insurance cover the subsidence, land settling or collapse?

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi, thank you for reaching out. Our policies provide cover for insured events. All this information is located in our Product Disclosure Statement on the website at www.budgetdirect.com.au. If you need any assistance please feel free to chat with us when you are online and we will be happy to assist. Cheers, Budget Direct.

See all Budget Direct Home & Contents Insurance questions

Get an answer from our members and Budget Direct representatives

CategoryHome and Contents Insurance
Other Insurance Types Offered Car, Health, Home and Contents, Landlord, Life, Pet and Travel