Was insured with this lot about 15 years ago when my vehicle was vandalised. Contacted them re my cover, but didn't claim. Haven't wanted my business since despite an impeccable track record in that time. Lame.
- Customer Service
- See all answers
Questions & Answers
Hello Budget Direct
I am shipping my Harley Tri-Glide from NZ to Brisbane in August for a tour around Australia then shipping it back to NZ in November ,is this something you would cover ?
Hi Dennis, thanks for reaching out. It's great to read you are considering us for your motorcycle insurance needs. You would need to complete a quote in full to determine if we can offer insurance cov...Read moreer for your Harley Tri-Glide. The quickest and easiest way to obtain a quote is online here https://www.budgetdirect.com.au/motorcycle-insurance.html Thanks! *Ruby
I filled in the questionaire but because of my age (62) and the size of the bike I didn't meet the quote criteria
Can you suggest another company that may look at insuring me , disapointe...
Thanks for your response Dennis, it's a shame we cannot help with your motorcycle insurance needs. To help you find a policy that provides the cover you need you may wish to use the Insurance Council ...Read moreof Australia's referral service at https://www.findaninsurer.com.au/ Have a great day! *Ruby
Hi, do you have a Motorcycle Travel insurance within Australia? I am hiring a bike for 2 weeks to ride around Tassie.
Hi Rick D, thanks for reaching out. Currently, we do not offer cover for this type of insurance. To help you find a policy that provides the cover you need you may wish to use the Insurance Council of...Read more Australia's referral service at findaninsurer.com.au Have a great day! *Ruby
Get an answer from our members and Budget Direct representatives
- Budget Direct Motorcycle Insurance includes three policy options: comprehensive motorcycle insurance; third party property, fire and theft insurance; and third-party property-only insurance.
- The comprehensive policy comes with optional extras, including the ability to acquire hire cars after an accident, and purchase cover for your riding gear.
- Riders of certain motorcycles can opt for a lower premium, and a higher excess.
- Premiums can be paid monthly or annually, allowing for flexible payment options.
- A 21-day day cooling off period applies, during which you can cancel your policy if you’ve made no claims in this time frame.
They say no road is too long if you have good company. Budget Direct proved itself to be great company for motorcycle riders on their journeys, having been voted Best Motorcycle Insurance provider on ProductReview in 2022. Top points went to Budget Direct’s excellent customer service and value for money.
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.