Budget Direct Third Party Property, Fire and Theft Car Insurance

Budget Direct Third Party Property, Fire and Theft Car Insurance

Car Insurance Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of car insurance would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

4.4

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
Gilly

GillyNorthern Region, NSW

Exactly what was needed

Value for money. Was what was needed and very easy to process on line.
First time with Budget Direct, have been with another provider for yrs and decided time for a change for vehicles.

Insurance TypeComprehensive and Third Party, Fire and Theft
Budget DirectBudget Direct

Good morning. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great day. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Judy

JudyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Friendly service and affordable policy

I’ve been with Budget Direct for 7 years now and am very happy with both their rates and their service.it was so easy to set up and the staff are always happy to accommodate my changing needs.

Car ModelHolden Astra
Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Judy, this is fantastic! Thank you for taking the time to provide this great feedback. We look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Cheers, Budget Direct.

Fast and efficient quotes

Purchasing insurance was easy but self inspection was a real pain l ended up doing it 4 times.
Every time l uploaded pics the site times out, not good. Make it easy.

Car ModelToyota RAV4
Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Angela. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great day. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Car Insurance

Find out how Budget Direct Third Party Property, Fire and Theft Car Insurance compares to other Car Insurance

Julie

JulieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect Product and Value

Great policy for a first car, we have policies with Budget Direct in the past and found then to be very competitive in pricing and online very easy to navigate

Car ModelHolden Commodore
Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Julie, thank you for taking time to leave your feedback and share this with us. We look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Cheers, Budget Direct.

haste

hasteWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Just what i need

Good value and easy process to sign up. Only a few weeks now sono idea how a claim or radside assistance will work. But so far all was easy to set up

Car ModelNissan navarra
Budget DirectBudget Direct

Good morning, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great day. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Akikaran

AkikaranGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best in Australia

Policy value is good but comparatively it is slightly expensive. I haven’t lodged any claim. After getting influenced by advertisement, I was attracted to have this insurance and it has only been about a month. I have shown interested on road assistance but I haven’t needed till now.

Car ModelToyota Yaris
Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Akikaran, thank you for taking the time to provide this fantastic feedback. We look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Cheers, Budget Direct.

Sophie

SophieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

Helpful, friendly service. Signed up for insurance for my new car. Was so impressed with the financial savings and customer service that I transferred my other car insurance to budget direct as well.

Car ModelToyota Echo XP
B Shepherd

B ShepherdNorthern Region, NSW

Realy good if you on a buget

Very helpful ,polite, good prices. Honest reliable and friendly service.easy to talk to recommend budget to any one that is looking for a fair deal. The self car assessment was easy to do and understand

Loulou

LoulouSydney, NSW

Great value for money. It suits my needs perfectly!

The policy is just what I need. My car itself isn’t worth insuring but I need to be protected if I cause an accident. I have saved $600 simply by rethinking my policy requirements AND switching insurers. Thanks!

Car ModelMazda 6 GJ Wagon

BarryPerth, WA

value for money, as well as peaceful nights

Easy to set up, friendly staff and value for money, we had shopped around for the same policy type and could not find an equivalent police plus pricing, definitely recommend to others to try Budget Direct.

Car ModelHonda Accord 7th Gen
Benten Salazar

Benten SalazarCentral West, NSW

Great Insurance Provider

This was my first time insuring my car and I wanted to find the best price on the market. I found Budget Direct was the cheapest and most reliable by a long shot. Would 100% recommend to anyone.

Jan

JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy to a point...

I was happy with the process and cost but I was offered a $40 gift card if I took out the insurance by a certain date. I followed the instructions in the email but to date have not received the card. I emailed but never received a reply.

Car ModelNissan Pulsar B17 (Sedan) ST
Strauss N.

Strauss N.South East Queensland, QLD

Great value and service and would recommend to everyone. I haven't lodged a claim yet but I'm sure it will be efficient and easy. I have only been with this service for a over a month now. I haven't purchased roadside assistance just yet but will do so when I am employed again.

Insurance TypeThird Party Property Damage and Third Party, Fire and Theft

Great until you've payed

I had to wait on hold for over 10 mins to speak to someone and then got charged 10% of the annual premium as a cancellation fee? A bit ridiculous

Car ModelBMW 3 Series E91
Anniemac

AnniemacMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy online insurance and good value.

First time with Budget. Easy to insure online. Good value and so far very happy. Even the excess is not too bad. I had to take photos and upload them and that was way too.

Car ModelFord Laser KJ/KL

Catherine

CatherinePADSTOW

A much better option!

I had been with another Insurance Company for years.Friends recommended Budget Direct to me. So after looking into it, especially now I retired from full time teaching, I was so surprised to see how much I will be saving!

Claim MadeNo
Car ModelMazda 3 BN (Sedan)

Happy with the policy.

After much searching on line looking for the best insurance policy, some didn't fit my criteria, until I came to Buget Direct, it was what I was looking for, so affordable.

Car Model2004 Holden Cruze
Barry

I'm more than happy with my policy I looked online to find cheaper insurance and Budget Direct was my choice,

Easy service, great value

Easy to set up with person over the phone, lovely service and they communicated very well. Got Third party, Fire and Theft cover, haven't had to lodge any claims yet though so can't comment on that. Competitive pricing too, haven't found any other insurance choices to be cheaper while still providing good service.

Car ModelVolkswagen Golf

Absolutely fantastic and adorable

I dont have a bad thing to say about it, its affordable and a lot cheaper than any other provider I have been through, love the brand and its fantastic team.

Car ModelMazda 323

Compared to other companies excellent value

Easy to understand the small print and the person on the phone was very informative and set up the insurance policy for us
Policy was sent by email on the same day

Car ModelNissan Patrol