Budget Direct Third Party Property, Fire and Theft Car Insurance

How to compare car insurance to find the best policy for you

Read now

• Claim Resolution Time
    • 1-2 weeks (1)
    • 1-2 months (1)
    • 3+ months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (2) · No (1)
Yeshpal R.

Yeshpal R.Sydney, NSW

This is perfect, good value

Budget direct is very reasonable service I searched my insurance but budget given best value.I didn’t made any claim but am expecting they will give good service. And am with road assistance also with good price

Just what I wanted

Policy is good.it was easy to set up. We have been with budget for around 25 years. Didn’t need roadside assistance at the moment. Our experience was great and sorted over the phone.

This is great!

My policy was certainly good value and was very easy to set up online. I have only been with the company for one month now, but everything has been perfect so far.

Car Insurance

Find out how Budget Direct Third Party Property, Fire and Theft Car Insurance compares to other Car Insurance

Nicole

NicoleGippsland, VIC

Great

The policy appears to be good value, however I have not had to make a claim, or required my roadside assistance as yet having only been with the company a couple of weeks

Ellie

Ellie South East Queensland, QLD

Great and easy to use service and helpful staff

The policy I chose is very good value and the gentleman who assisted me on the phone recommended roadside assistance and my experience with this service was very good, very quick and super easy to use. Help was provided very quickly!

Great getting insurance

Like the questions about usage of vehicle and even with minor damage(dents) process was easy. First time using this insurance company but zero complaints so far with the insurance company

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Yes it’s great value for money

Good value. Easy to set up. Highly recommend. I have only just signed up to this last month so I can’t judge it yet. Very helpful staff with all my concerns

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Neil, thanks for this wonderful feedback. It's great to have you with us! *James

jtvSydney, NSW

The worse and terrible car insurance of all car insurance.

This company it's all about Money. They don't even help with anything at all. Don't cover any one. The worse insurance company ever. Don't even bother signing up with them.

jtv

Whats the Point of investigation. When the policy had been cancelled and no help been done when its needed. Just terrible service

Stephen X.

Stephen X.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good

New policy third-party fire and theft, good value compared to other companies but not so good value compared to my other policies on other vehicles with another company. But satisfied overall.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Stephen, thank you for taking the time to provide your valuable feedback. We look forward to providing you with great service. Hopefully in the future we will be competitive for your other car insurance policies also. Cheers, Budget Direct.

Nico

NicoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exactly the cover we need

Our car insurance policy was extremely fast and easy to set up. The website was easy to navigate from start to finish. Budget provide multiple options which made it easy to choose a type of cover that suited our needs.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Nico, thank you for taking the time to stop by and provide your amazing feedback. We look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Cheers, Budget Direct.

Blossom

Blossom

Perfect for my needs

A great value product this will be very popular choice for many and by far a great price compared to many others. This is the first time I have used Budget and will certainly continue.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Blossom, thank you for taking the time to provide this great feedback. We look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Cheers, Budget Direct.

Kristen Bull

Kristen BullMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Waiting for the hard copy documents

Yes good value, good price, online & speedy BUT I would have liked more options like windscreen protection? I'm waiting for my hard copy documents to review what is in my cover

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Kristen, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great week. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Kelly

KellyPerth, WA

Very well priced

Great value, easy to sign up for and much cheaper then my last insurance policy . Comes with great additions if I something does happen to my car and reasonable excess amount.

Harvey

Harvey Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy and simple

I felt it was quick and easy to take out the insurance. After researching a quote, I was called and it was finished all over the phone within 10 minutes.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Harvey, this is fantastic to read! Thank you for taking the time to provide this great feedback. We look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Cheers, Budget Direct.

G J Hughan

G J HughanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

I now have peace of mind knowing I am covered for everything.

I have only had my car insurance for 2 months, so it's all new. I found setting it up, was really easy and no hold ups to get covered straight away.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi G J Hughan, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great weekend. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Cameron

CameronMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I would rather be deep fisted by scott morrison than talk to their claims department one more time

The policy was cheap. Boy do they reflect the price. I was in an accident late last july and am still dealing with their claims department in february. I have had to pay my excess twice as they accidentally cancelled my policy and refunded my excess. I have never spoken to the same representative twice. 0/10

nicwaa

nicwaaSouthwest, VIC

It’s car insurance

I think it seems pointless being required to take multiple images of my vehicle since it’s only third party Fire and Theft insured. What’s it matter if it has a light scratch? My insurance only is to protect other people. My policy doesn’t cover damage to my vehicle. Seems dumb.

Ít ís the perfect

I feel that this policy is really good for my family, and I also bought the Roadside assist from your company. I got a great assistant when my car could not start last week

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Good afternoon. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great day. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Andre

AndreMelbourne

Easy and straightforward with a fine price

Good value, customer friendly and no hidden charges after completing transaction. Final review depending on how efficient the process is after launching a claim after an accident which I do not want to experience...

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Andre, thanks for this wonderful feedback. It's great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Budget Direct.

Dario

DarioGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is a great policy I chose and great value for money and highly recommend it

Obviously easy setup and good value for money have not yet lodged a claim l have only been a short time so far and not yet sure about road side assistance just yet

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Dario, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback and for trusting Budget Direct with having your insurance solved. We look forward to being your Insurer of choice. Budget Direct.

See all Budget Direct Car Insurance reviews