Budget Direct Third Party Property, Fire and Theft Car Insurance

Budget Direct Third Party Property, Fire and Theft Car Insurance

How to compare car insurance to find the best policy for you

Read now

4.5

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
Fran Ronan

Fran Ronan

A Wonderful Option

A great policy of terrific value. I'm a new customer so I've made no claims yet. I like the fact that I have Road Side Assistance as well as Fire and Theft for under $300.

Insurance TypeCompulsory Third Party
Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Fran, thanks for this wonderful feedback. It's great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Budget Direct.

Diego Sandoval

Diego SandovalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I love to have a well know insurance

I was looking for an affordable insurance for my first car and the first insurance that came to my mind was Budget insurance but I immediately start looking for other option because I thought that hence is a well known company might be expensive, after 2 weeks of intense search for the cheapest and best insurance, I ended up finding budget direct as my best option, but it was worth the search otherwise I would not appreciate the company as much as I do now, thank you.
Diego

Car ModelKia Rio JB
Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Diego, thanks for this wonderful feedback. It's great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Budget Direct.

Odette

OdetteSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good service

This is the first time I purchased budget direct car insurance. I find it Very reasonable price and benefit. The cheapest I could find after looking around for a little while. Very helpful customer service too. I recommend them to my friends.

Car ModelSubaru Liberty
Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Odette, thanks for this wonderful feedback. It's great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Car Insurance

Find out how Budget Direct Third Party Property, Fire and Theft Car Insurance compares to other Car Insurance

Happy Mum

Happy MumGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy and exactly what was needed

I recently switched my policy from QBE as I was less than satisfied with my premium. Budget direct offered me a policy which is Good value for money without the nonsense and jargon from other insurers.

Car ModelVolkswagen Golf
Mat

MatNortheast, VIC

Great value and no unnecessary troubles

Easy sign up and great value. After researching various other options I decided this would be the best suited policy and provider for me.
Sign up was trouble free and staff were very helpful

Car ModelToyota RAV4 XA30
Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Mat, thank you for taking the time to provide this great feedback. We look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Cheers, Budget Direct.

Easy to apply and to understand

I couldn't apply online for unknown reasons so they called me and I applied within 10min. They also made me apply for roadside assistance, which I didn't think about. Happy with the service.

Car ModelMazda 323
Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Kev, thanks for this wonderful feedback. It's great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Chezza

ChezzaVictoria

Love it

Hi I have been with this company for about 2 weeks now. I chose it because it was the best value for money. The ease of setup was awesome and the operator was very good.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Chezza, thanks for this wonderful feedback. It's great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So far, so good

I've only just joined but every interaction the staff have been friendly and done all I've asked of them. I've never had to wait long for a request of any kind....so far so good.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Peter, thank you for taking the time to provide this great feedback. We look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Cheers, Budget Direct.

Cillian

Cillian

Roadside Assistance

My car broke down a few days ago. Had to have it towed to my mechanic by the roadside assistance team. In less than an hour they had it all sorted and their customer service was fantastic. Would definately recommend this insurance company compared to the ones I have used in the past.

Car ModelHyundai Santa Fe
Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Cillian, thanks for this wonderful feedback. It's great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Louise

LouiseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to deal with

I have a couple of car insurance products wi to Budget Direct they are very competitively priced and easy to deal with. I would recommend using Budget for your insurance needs

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Louise, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great afternoon. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Fantastic! Quick response

Great value and easy to set up.
Been with budget approximately 6 years. Have not had to lodge a claim as yet thankfully. I haven’t required road side assistance either.

Insurance TypeComprehensive
Car ModelHolden Commodore
Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Steve, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great week. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Awesome savings easy to do

Was easy to set up on the internet and so much cheaper than what I was paying For my car now. Winner WINNER In every possible way. -who doesn’t want to save on insurance???

Car ModelHuyndai i30 PD 1.6L Turbo Diesel CRDi
Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Juanita, this is fantastic to read! It's great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

cheapest

after trying other providers budget direct came up with the best price and easy to use self service access from my browser on my mobile and were there when i needed help navigating online initially.

Car ModelNissan X-Trail T31
Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Mark, thank you for taking the time to provide this fantastic feedback. We look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Cheers, Budget Direct.

Yes all very good and was told I could pay fortnightly which was even better for me. Telephone service was fantastic and all was explained clearly to me. Thank you

Claim MadeNo
Car ModelHonda Accord (No Series)
Budget DirectBudget Direct

Good afternoon Danielle, thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Cootason

CootasonWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Easy to set up and hassle free over the internet.

Easy payment plan, only recently joined after, a hassle free experience a family member had. Needed something to insure my older car that did not cost a fortune very happy so far.

Car ModelFord Fairmont AU
Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Cootason, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great week. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Good service

Yes goods helpful this is my first time had membership with budget also assistance was goods ,good discounts best prices for fee, hopefully on the further ahead will getting best more action .

Car ModelToyota Aurion
Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Soknak, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great week. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Very good

New customer so I can’t elaborate furtherthank u wel wait and see as its Avery old car and a collectors item and beautiful to drive and only uses superleaded petrol and very rare car

Insurance TypeCompulsory Third Party
Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi John, thank you for taking the time to provide this fantastic feedback. We look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Cheers, Budget Direct.

Elizabeth H.

Elizabeth H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A Blessing in COVID-Melbourne

I am with Budget Direct - due to the Covid an issue came up (surprise), and the company reviewed their policy and made an exception based on my situation. They were thoughtful and supportive! They have my loyalty!

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Elizabeth, thanks for taking the time to provide this valuable and honest feedback. We certainly are glad to hear that we could help you during these unprecedented times. Stay safe. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Perfect policy for me

Yes my policy suited me this is the first time I have ever insured my cars and was very happy with the service thank you budget direct easy to setup

Car ModelNissan Pulsar
Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Alicia, this is wonderful to read! Thanks for choosing us to look after your most prized possessions, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Stephen

StephenSouthwest, VIC

great value

I am very happy so far and am rapt about the roadside assistance. I have not made a claim, taking the pictures to start my policy wss a lot harder than it should be

Insurance TypeThird Party Property Damage
Car ModelNissan Navara D40
Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Stephen, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great week. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

See all Budget Direct Car Insurance reviews