Budget Direct Third Party Property Only Car Insurance

Budget Direct Third Party Property Only Car Insurance

How to compare car insurance to find the best policy for you

Read now

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Claim Resolution Time3+ months (4), 2-4 weeks (2) and 1-2 months (2)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (4) · No (5)

It was super easy and cheapest I could find

It was great value, very very easy to set up
Haven’t had to lodge a claim yet thankfully but very happy with the amount of emails received and rewards thx

Car ModelFord Falcon
Budget DirectBudget Direct

Good morning. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great day. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Best Value

It was easy to setup through online after answering a few questions and I have been with them less than a month and so far so good and best offer so far

Car ModelHonda Civic 8th Gen
Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Simon, thanks for this wonderful feedback. It's great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Budget Direct.

Abdi A.

Abdi A.Perth, WA

Third party property purchase review

I don't have much to say. I just purchased my third party property insurance. My over all experience is good in processing the purchase relative to others. I thank for good service

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Abdi, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Cheers, Budget Direct.

Car Insurance

Find out how Budget Direct Third Party Property Only Car Insurance compares to other Car Insurance

Laurie

LaurieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cheap but still unfair pricing.

I though it was pretty unreasonable that’s it cost me an extra $60/ year to register in comparison to my partners name considering it was just Third party insurance.
Even online insurance wouldn’t except me to start with until Budget verified it which was a little frustrating.

Claim MadeNo
Car ModelHolden Viva JF (Wagon)
Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Laurie. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great day. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Great product for an older vehicle

We purchased a second older car for our family to use when needed and don’t require full comprehensive insurance this policy is Great value at the price and suits our purpose

Insurance TypeThird Party, Fire and Theft
Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Reg. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great day. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

no help when i need it

i’ve got and accident but i have third party insurance with you i called you for help but couldn’t even help me because im third party insured my issue is not yet resolved and i’m still struggling

Car ModelKia Cerato
Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim DateNovember 2020
Sam J.

Sam J.Canberra 2600, ACT

Did not make me aware of the cancellation fee when cancelling

I cancelled my insurance after large annual premium increases.

I was informed that I would be refunded for the remainder of my policy period however I was not told about the $40 cancellation fee (which they had already charged me!). Budget Direct are within their right to charge a cancellation fee, however I’m just frustrated the agent I spoke to only make this clear after processing the cancellation. This made me even more certain that I had made the right decision, and left a bad last impression.

Car ModelMazda 3 BK
Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Sam, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. If there is anything further we can help with, please feel free to email us at social@budgetdirect.com.au. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Allan

AllanCentral Queensland, QLD

Third party only

I’ve been with Budget Direct twice over fifteen years.
Policy is easy to set up , however I would like the ability to review & make changes if desired.
Never made a claim

Car ModelHolden family sedan
Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Allan, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We love hearing from our long term members and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great day. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Susn

SusnSydney, NSW

Good one.

Budget Direct is one of the cheapest insurance and easy to set up.I have done third party damage insurance with very reliable amount just go with budget direct. Thank you

Insurance TypeCompulsory Third Party
Car ModelToyota Camry
Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Susn, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great day. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Good value for money

I feel like this policy is the best value on the market. It was very easy to set up. This was my first time with this company or insurance at all. I am very happy with my experience.

Car ModelHonda Jazz
Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Pax, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great day. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Jason

JasonPerth, WA

Terrible service, will avoid any payout at all cost.

There is a reason why the premium is so cheap, let’s just say u get what u pay for, Budget Direct will go out of there way to avoid a payout from storm damage, trying to put the blame on the customer to avoid paying u.

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim DateAugust 2020
Budget DirectBudget Direct

Easy set up ,hopefully never have to use it

Happy to have good value third party cover, way online set up ,no issues, thinking about updating to full cover . Have noticed the recent adds on the TV, that convinced me to go with budjet direct

Claim MadeNo
Car ModelHolden Rodeo RA (2003-2008)
Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Joe. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great day. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Very reasonable Insurance

Budget Direct was one of the cheapest for my chosen cover, super easy to claim and set up, and I know if I need more assistance, I will receive it.

Car Model2004 Holden Astra
Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi there, thanks for this wonderful feedback. It's great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

ChrisDarwin

Go somewhere else

Insurance TypeComprehensive
Car Model4runner
Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim DateOctober 2019
Chris

Hahaha. I will never do business with Budget again.
What a joke.
I'll stick with Australian NRMA.
Its my understanding that Budget is owned by a South African company?

Ban phi

Ban phiSydney, NSW

Its amazing

Its really easy to use, I give it a 5 star review. This is one of the best insurance company's I've been on yet. It has been a great website.

Car Insurance

I joined approximately one month ago and was impressed with the explanation of the policy the team member was extremely helpful and provided me with the information I needed to know

Insurance TypeCompulsory Third Party
Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Andy, thanks for providing such wonderful feedback. We look forward to continuing to provide you with great service and cover! Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Insurance great, roadside Assist- not great for long journeys.

Great price for insurance. I purchased roadside assist with my policy. I broke down on the highway and called roadside Assist that only covers 15kms they tried to charge me $10-15 thereafter which was going to be at least a $700 dollar tow. I got another tow company to pick the car up for half the price. Only rely on roadside Assist if you do long journeys from home as the tow will cost you a fortune.

Car ModelJeep Wrangler TJ
Budget DirectBudget Direct

Good morning, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. We do appreciate you sharing your recent experience and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. All the best, Budget Direct.

Jodie

JodieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to use and good value for money

This is the second lot of insurance I've taken out with Budget Direct and I've found it an easy and straightforward process and great value for money. One of the drivers on our policy is a learner and we weren't looking forward to the price we thought we'd have to pay. Budget Direct didn't rip us off just because we have a leaner. Actually probably saved us around $500 for the year.

Car ModelToyota
Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Jodie, thanks for this wonderful feedback. We look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Caroline

CarolineSydney, NSW

Quote came at a great price for first time insurance buyer.
Had to ring up Roadside assistance and they were very good help and we’re able to get to me fast.

Car ModelSuzuki Swift
Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Caroline, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great week. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Rocky Suwal

Rocky SuwalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Its very good

i have purchased it just a month ago and i think till today everything is good. The customer service provided at the beginning was also very good and humble. Overall I would say its a good deal.

Car ModelHyundai Elantra AD.2 (Sedan) Active
Budget DirectBudget Direct

Good morning, thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. It's great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

See all Budget Direct Car Insurance reviews