Budget Pet Products Online store

Budget Pet Products Online store (page 2 of 3)

Amazing service eveytime

I have been shopping with Budget Pet products for a few years now and I have never had any issues. Their customer service is amazing. I find they are the cheapest to sell Comfortis plus worming and flea tablets. I love the free postage and although when the worming boxes arrive they have been flattened (to make postage cheaper), I've never had any arrive damaged. Will absolutely recommend and shop again at Budget pet products.

Awesome! Thanks a heap, Samantha for this feedback. We are so pleased you are happy with the service provided to you and your fur family! We are so glad the delivery got to you guys in no time and that we can continue to provide you with affordable prices on great products. Licks xSamantha?

Never put a paw wrong

This is a great online store with consistently good service and great prices. Highly recommend for all pet products including food. Very reliable company with great communication and lots of specials.

Yay!!! Great to hear Karen. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, and for being part of the Budget Pet Products Family.

very quick postage

Ivery happy with my order being delivered in very short time , the product price was lowest as I have ever paid for , very happy with service and will repeat order when required ,will recommend to family and friends thank you

Hey, thank you so much for being part of the Budget Pet Products family and leaving us a great review. It's great to hear that our service got to you so fast and that our products were very much ruv'd at cheap prices!

Excellent Online Pet Store

I have been purchasing from Budget Pet Products online for a few years. I am satisfied with the prices, the excellent customer service and quick delivery time. Great website which is very easy to navigate. Thank you.

Awesome! Thanks a heap, for this feedback. We are so pleased you are happy with the service provided to you and your fur family! We are so glad the delivery got to you guys in no time and that we can continue to provide you with affordable prices on great products. Licks x

Inexpensive, easy, great variety

I stumbled across this site a few years ago and I have not shopped anywhere else since. Always receive items exactly as described, dispatched immediately, prices are cheaper than other sites even including postage. Thank you.

Yay we are so glad you stumbled across us :)! Thanks so much for being such a loyal customer and member of our Budget Pet Product Family. We will continue to strive in providing an amazing range at great low prices!

Highly recommend for all your pet needs!

Highly recommend Budget Pet Products! Placed an order at 9pm Monday night and it arrived this morning (Thursday) at 7.30am to rural QLD. Competitive prices, large range and free freight.

Woohoo! We are so glad you got your delivery at rocket speed! We are so pleased you are happy with the service provided to you and your fur family! We work hard to provide our BPP family with new products at low rates and we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a great review. Licks x

Best prices, top service.

I’ve found Budget Per Products to be the cheapest supplier for Revolution for Cats. I order online and the product is delivered the same week, even though I’m in SA and they are in Qld. If I ever have an enquire, their customer service is always spot on. A wonderful Australian business I’m proud to support and recommend to friends.

Thank you so much for your awesome review! We are so glad we can provide you with cheap prices for Revolution of Cats and great customer service from our team. We are always just a call away to help you with any further questions or queries you may have :)

Great service and products

I have nothing but great things to say about Budget Pet Products. The customer service staff are helpful. my order is posted quick and it gets delivered pretty timely. I highly recommend this store. Keep up the good work.

Hi Melisaa, wow what awesome feedback! We can't thank you enough for your support and kind words. Licks x

Fur child happy

We have been a repeat customer for about a year and have been completely satisfied every time from ordering through to our door delivery my fur child has also had a wonderful time consuming it !!!! Thank you again

Hey, thank you so much for being part of the Budget Pet Products family and for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear that our products are very much ruv'd by your fur child. Licks x

Terrible response to food that made five cats sick

I used to give them 5 stars till I bought a tray of Ziwi Peak cat food that made five of my cats sick. I emailed Budget to let them know. Rather than read my email properly which indicated plural cats were vomiting within 30 minutes of eating it, they read it to be one cat. I got a condescending response suggesting my cat had a sensitive stomach. They suggested returning 70% of the tins or donating them to a cat rescue organisation. As an ex-rescuer, I was shocked they suggested such a thing. I was more concerned with them getting rid of a bad batch of food.
I had spent hundreds of dollars during the last year with them as I have a multi-cat household. To be treated like I was after a freebie was disgraceful. No more business from me!

Hi Susan, we are disappointed to hear you are not satisfied with the service received. It appears this issue was treated as a standard palatability claim. If you are not happy to donate the food to an animal charity, you are advised to throw it out. One of our Customer Service representatives will be in contact shortly to try and resolve this issue. Apologies for any inconveniences caused.

Highly recommend

I just want to say thank you! The prices of your products are way cheaper than what my Vet quoted and I got them in a reasonable time through the post. I was also very pleased when I recently rang your company to query whether a certain product was right for my pet. The lady was very friendly, professional and helpful. Great company!

Well, thank you, Sally, for leaving such a lovely review! We are so glad we were able to help you with your query by our customer service team and are always around for any further questions you may have :).

Good Prices Prompt delivery

Good prices that I cannot better anywhere Fast free delivery with Fastway that I cannot fault for a 20KG parcel is way better than anybody else

Wow what awesome feedback! We can't thank you enough for your support and kind words and we are so glad your parcels get to you in such speedy time. Licks x

Reliable and efficient

Excellent service and products arrive promptly and in good condition. Great prices too...much cheaper than anywhere else I have purchased these products.

Awesome! Thanks a heap, Marnie for this feedback. We are so pleased you are happy with the service to you and your fur family! We are so happy the delivery got to you guys in no time and that we can continue to provide you with affordable prices on great products. Licks x

Impossible systems - need to use common sense

Bought milbemax from them and some toys on a Saturday. Paid $400 and something dollars. Had followed up on Monday as needed the Milbemax urgently for timing with a girl in pup. They said they had a policy of putting a small refund back into our account to verify we are real, and that would take a few days. As we had ordered because it would arrive quickly coming from Australia, I asked if there was another way. Yes, they said, just send a picture of your drivers license. After several goes and about half an hour of time of trying to send a photo of my license (we are on the NBN network and dont have good reception) that went through. I phoned back on Tuesday to make the product was on its way. Apparently as there isnt an address on QLD licenses, they couldn't use that. It had been paid for with a credit card with our surname on it. I told them to look up our website and also the Govt ABN lookup site, as I am the director of the company they were supposed to have invoiced. All too hard and couldn't organise it, so ended up asking for a refund, for which we are still waiting. On a good note, the Milbemax was ordered and sent same day from the Vet Shed, and was cheaper from there also. Not impressed, wont deal with them. Systems gone mad.

Thank you for your feedback. We understand the complication and inconvenience with providing a number of personal details prior to completing your order, however we have this policy in place to protect our customers from identity fraud and to ensure the validity of your payment. The purpose for validating your identity is to provide our customers with a secure, smooth and efficient shopping experience and to avoid participating in any form of identity theft or fraud. As per our Security Policy outlined in an email communication, we require photo identification as proof of purchase on all large first-time orders before funds are withdrawn from the customer accounts. Please be advised, once we have validated your identity, further identification will not be a prerequisite for future orders. We apologise for any inconveniences this may have caused. If you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Prices & Fast Shipping

With 4 cats and a dog, we are very regular shoppers with Budget Pet Products (online store). We love their cheap prices and super fast shipping. I highly recommended them!

Yay! We are so happy you and your fur family love our products at affordable prices. Thanks so much for the kind words and taking the time to leave us a great review. Licks x

Fantastic online shopping experience

I’ve been buying for online from Budget Pet Products for over 2 years. They have the most competitive prices & deals incl an extensive range of products. Orders are delivered on-time and in great condition. I’ve also found their App is convenient and easy to use when I’m compiling the list of items I need to order.

Hey Kate, thank you so much for being part of the Budget Pet Products family and for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear that our delivery service got to you so fast and that our products were very much ruv'd! We are so glad you like our app and dont forget on that you can add points per order :) Licks x

Great prices

The products are Reasonably priced and they stock what I need for my pets. The only issue I have is with the Delivery service fast way Couriers, this company is pathetic.
Please change couriers

Katrina thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate your kind words and feedback and will continue to work hard on providing the best possible options for delivery and will take on board your comments.

First time customer

Our cat needs Prescription Diet Kidney Care wet & dry food which is only available from three different Veterinary Practices, very frustrating travelling around. A friend recommended that I try Budget Pet and I am very happy that I can get exactly what I want, better prices and home delivery. All I have to do next is get my reordering times sorted out but I'm sure Budget Pet will help me out.

Hi, welcome to the BPP family! Thanks for choosing us for your furry buddies necessities. We look forward to continuously providing you and your fur family with outstanding service and will gladly help you with your ordering :)

I'm reasonably happy

I'm really happy with Budget Pet Products, so far I have only bought twice from them. They have really fast dispatch, & a tracking system that seems to work well. Unfortunately their couriers let them down a little, they aren't terrible, but they could be better. The office doesn't seem to communicate too well with their drivers. I had a yarn to the driver on my last delivery & he was really helpful, so next time I'll probably bypass the office & just talk to the driver about where & when to meet for a pickup. I would have given Budget 5 stars if not for the courier service.

Carolyn, welcome to the BPP family! Thanks for choosing us and providing feedback on your experience. We get our deliveries out within 1-2 business days from the warehouse but after that, it is left with the courier to get your delivery to your door. We thank you for your understanding and we continue to work on providing the best service and products we can for our Budget Pet Product family. Licks x

You can’t beat that!

Placed an order for prescription diet for both our pets at 6:30 am while on the bus. 10:45 am next day Chloe the husky gets kangaroo treats from delivery driver with BudgetPetProducts order. They are awesome with price and delivery.

Woohooo! We are so glad you got your products delivered so speedy! Thanks so much for leaving us amazing feedback. Licks x