Budget Pet Products Questions & Answers

Verifiedbudgetpetproducts.com.au🏆 2024 Award
Janice S.
Janice S. · Online store

Why does Budget Pet Products continue to use Unreliable Aramex for deliveries?
I wouldn't let my business lose Customers because of an unsatisfactory courier!
Janice

B M. · Budget Pet Products

I just want to place a repeat order. I am surprised that it is so difficult to get them to take my money.
The live chat is useless, they just say that the product is temporarily out of stock, come back in several days. The product does have an ETA, but they don't want to accept my 'repeat order'.
Seriously, as the colloquialism goes, "shut up and take my money".
I don't understand why they send me emails to hurry and order tonight and then won't take my order.... even if a customer just wanted to order a temporarily out of stock item, I would expect the smart company exec would take raincheck orders.... but I am actually trying to place a REPEAT ORDER and still treated like... later, later, later.

Budget Pet Products   DM

Thank you for providing your feedback. We're sorry to hear about your disappointing experience. Due to manufacturer eta for stock is not always accurate, we do not process orders if we do not have the stock on hand. We prefer not to hold customer funds if the item may take longer than an eta given. We would be happy to assist you with placing an order for items that we do have available and ready to ship. We appreciate your input, and we're committed to continuing to improve our services moving forward.

B M.

Well that is a NONsense answer, did you read it before posting?
"we do not process orders if we do not have stock on hand" I just want to place my order, I don't want you to process it if you haven't got the stock yet.

"we prefer not to hold customer funds if the item may take longer than ETA given". Great, but I just wanted to put my repeat order in your system so I didn't have to waste so much time checking your website... I may as well go to a bricks and mortar shop if I value my time to place an order.

What you fail to acknowledge is that you DO take repeat orders and you then hold those details in your system. You have taken the order. You then process the order at such time as the stock and customer requirements align.

A customer could get on your site today and pick any product that you have in stock NOW and schedule repeat orders into the future. Your NONsense message implies that you will only accept that order if the stock is available and ready to ship.... so how does that work with a customer with regular orders scheduled for bi-monthly starting in first week of July (if they are setting up their repeat scheduled order in April) ?

CMC
CMC · Budget Pet Products

The entire user experience is shattered by Aramex their delivery arm. The fidos product is good and the price competitive, but the pure guts ache leaves me stone-cold.
On this occasion the Aramex driver drove to the top of a driveway, where there was a gardener working, did he ask for directions or help? Of course not. The bone head drove onto a lawn area and then reversed or at least tried to onto another. We have had 350 mm rain since Xmas — I don't there is a person in Australia that hasn't heard about this. The lawn was a swamp and the results predictable (to anyone except him). The gardener saw his dilemma and went to help but bone head just gave it more gas and finally extricated himself, leaving a chewed up lawn. Realising he'd screwed up does nothing more than run past the gardener, drop the package on the front step and run back to his van. I saw him from my office window and went to see what was going on. He was in such a hurry that he was in his van and away before I got to where the gardener was standing. She was utterly speechless.
BP has put many years into building a business, yet they are prepared to risk it all hiring morons.
The job description for an Aramex driver - a pulse, anything more is considered as over qualified.
I now only order from BP when I cannot get what I want elsewhere. Mostly now I go to Pet Circle. There was a time many years ago when I'd tell everyone about BP, now I simply recommend Pet Circle .

CMC
CMC · Budget Pet Products

Robyn
Robyn · Budget Pet Products

Why do you partner with Aramex for shipping product to consumers when Aramex are unreliable? I will be reluctant to buy from Budget Pet Products in the future due to problems with Aramex.

DianeH
DianeH

I have never had a problem with my delivery from Aramex. I have been a customer for several years now and never had any issues.

jaredvanderkuur
jaredvanderkuur

I just left a review for the exact same reason. Aramex are the worst. How are they in business.

Ronald
Ronald

Your 100% correct

Meow
Meow

Aramex is an atrocity

Dorothy

Aramax is the worst on the Central Coast ,I’ve had so many things go missing as they leave them on public walkways.Have your goods sent to the local post office .

Dorothy

Have your items sent to the local post office .Aramax are the worst.

Dorothy

Read above ,have your items sent to the local post office .

Nancy O.
Nancy O. · Budget Pet Products

How much is simparica trio

Veronika

Meg · Online store

Do you do afterpay

dottyb
dottyb

Hi you would have to ask Budget Pet Products as I am only a customer they usually have a list of payment options at their checkout or maybe just message them

Budget Pet Products   DM

Hi Meg we don't sorry but we do offer Zip Pay which is an alternative and offers the same payment instalments

Dixie
Dixie · Budget Pet Products

How much is diet chickenAdvance dog food large size?

Budget Pet Products   DM

Hi Dixie, thanks for your message! The pricing on Advance Chicken is dependent on the size of bag you are after :) You can see our entire Advance range here: external link

Lynn
Lynn · Budget Pet Products

Hi.

Is there a problem with the website?

I wanted to order some cat food, but the website doesn't work.

It was fine yesterday, but today there seems to be a problem.

Thanks.

Budget Pet Products   DM

Hi Lynn, thanks for your message. Our website seems to be working fine on our end, have you tried refreshing your browser? If you're still experiencing issues, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Team on 1300 155 666 weekdays between 9am - 5pm (AEST) and they'll happily put through your order or answer any questions you may have :)

Reviewer
Reviewer · Budget Pet Products

Are their products genuine? Eg. Revolution for cats? How can you check this?

Dans dog
Dans dog

When purchasing flea, tick or worm treatments in Australia, please be sure to check that there is an APVMA (Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority) registration number or if an item is exempt from this registration number, make sure, please, that the manufacturer has an Australian Customer Service contact number. Always contact the retailer directly to know exactly who you are dealing with. A reputable retailer will be very forthcoming with information so if you are spending hard earned $$ on your much loved pet, call your retailer to know your pet product provider.

Budget Pet Products   DM

Thanks Dan, that is correct. All of our products are 100% genuine and you can find our APVMA number on all of our flea, tick & worming product descriptions.

Any further concerns, please feel free to contact our customer service team on 1300 155 666 between 9am - 5pm (QLD Standard Time Zone).

Get an answer from our members and Budget Pet Products representatives

Select a listing for your question

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Budget Pet Products is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024. Learn more