Budget Pet Products

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (151)

Linda J

Linda JSouth Australia

Delivery/getting products out - non-existent

States posted 1-2 business days from payment, paid on 2/5/2021 (Sunday), phoned on Wednesday still had not posted. As of today still no package, tracking says next week to that is 15 days after paying (and that is if it arrives on Monday). Not acceptable. Not happy. Too bad if you needed in a hurry. First time using, never again.

Sharon Howell

Sharon HowellSydney, NSW

Poor customer service

As I hadn’t received my order after nine days I phoned customer service to see what has happened to my order, I was promptly told delivery takes up to 10days, as I was waiting on worming medication for my cat, I was concerned how much longer did she think it would be. The customer service person was very abrupt and kept saying it takes up to 10 days for delivery, their website says 1-2 days for despatch and it doesn’t take 10 days for delivery to Sydney. Very disappointed with budget pet products, if your customer service people can’t be more helpful and polite to your customers think about replacing them, I won’t be buying off you again.

Conor M.

Conor M.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

no communication on delivery

VeronikaCanberra 2600, ACT

Big range, non budget shipping at times

oziek

oziek

Poor delivery

I placed an order for Moxiclear for cats with this company on 31 December 2020. The item was supposed to have been dispatched from Queensland on the 4 January, have not received the goods today is the 12 January and I still have not received the goods. Notified customer service who advised that it would take up to 10 business days to receive my order. I am in Sydney it does not take 10 business days for an item to come from Queensland to Sydney. In the future I will buy the product from the vet I may pay extra but at least I will have the item immediately. Customer service needs to lift its game.

years of regular great service!

We've been buying our dog food, supplements, flea and tick and wormers etc regularly from Budget Pet Products for several years and the service is always very quick, good quality, and very well priced, can't fault them! :)

Peter

Peter

Totally amazed at the excellent delivery service. So very fast. Unbelievable service

Just an amazingly fast delivery. Totally unbelievable. Fantastic service. Only the 3rd time we have ordered, each time delivery has been so quick.

Terrible online store - takes several days for first order.

I ordered online and had payment processed by my bank - and then received an email requesting I tell them how many cents had been refunded to my bank - which will take several days!!!
This is why MasterCard SecureCode and Verified by Visa  exist.

To add insult to injury, I discovered the products I wanted were cheaper on Amazon (with free shipping with PRIME anyway!)

Pay the extra few cents and use another online store.

These people don't understand online shopping

I purchased an order of some urgent supplies for my new dog, only to receive many hours later an email asking for verification of my identity which feels like a really odd concept--and something I haven't experienced in years of online shopping. I had hoped to get these products as soon as possible, but it looks like It'll be a massive delay. I'm going to avoid them in the future.

Lia

LiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

PROOF OF IDENTITY???

Seriously wondering why anyone would have to prove their identity when they have just paid $300.00 into BPP's bank account for products they have not yet received - as your punishment for that is that your order is being placed on hold! Really annoying. And I refuse to click on all kinds of links to see a so called explanation.
After 4 days the issue has been resolved and I did receive the products in good condition.

Renae

RenaeCentral Queensland, QLD

I love budget pet products

cannot fault. Good prices, great offers, lovely staff and fast shipping. I really cannot fault! I always go to BPP first before anywhere else.
Sometimes they don't stick my dogs prescription food, seems to sell fast but it isnt their fault.

Very happy with online service

My recent order was for Bravecto & saw perfect Chuckit balls so bought them too. Always have good service & this order was speedy even with Xmas & Covid difficulty. Thanks.

Sylvia

SylviaSouth East Queensland, QLD

So easy to order

Ordered and received within 3 days. Budget Pet Products on line is efficient, easy to use and prompt. I have used Budget Pet Products for some years now, never a problem, and will use in the future.

Don't deliver and then just ignore you

I ordered a product and after waiting for the delivery, I attempted to make contact via web chat and email. as they do not have a customer service phone contact.
I am still waiting for someone too contact me and for the product. Happy to take your money immediately and then ignore you when there is an issue

Lisa

Lisa South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent online experience

I was very happy to know I can order online and receive free shipping and not to mention at the best price. I also received my dogs food in two days.
Great experience Budget Pets !!!!

Great ongoing service

Have purchased food for my dog on eight occasions over the last 20 months and an email advice of dispatch has normally been on the same day the order was placed and delivery here in Tamworth not more than two business days later. By far the best online organisation I deal with .

Kim

KimSydney Surrounds, NSW

Wonderful customer service

A wonderful experience, I needed to cancel an order and change my address and the help I received was perfect.

Great experience

Great price for a 20kg bag of dog food.
Ordered on a Sunday and arrived in Adelaide the following Friday from their Gold Coast warehouse.
Very impressed all round and will order again without hesitation.

Dee Dee

Dee DeeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect product.

Love ordering on line with Budget Pet Products. Is always great service, quality and delivery. Charlie is also very impressed, especially with the massage brush.

Stephen D.

Stephen D.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic service & pricing!

Hi,
A courier just delivered the above consignment, on a Saturday even!
Solid packaging & remarkable turn-around time!
Thanks, I’ll be back again.
Cheers,