4.5

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (117)

Nettie

NettieCentral, TAS

Online order

I recently ordered some Kong toys, an assortment of dog treats and some cat treats for my pets and was very happy when the parcel arrived in just 5 working days. Thank you.

Natalie FoxSouth East Queensland, QLD

Every single thing I've ever got through Budget Pet products has been amazing!

I've been purchasing things through Budget Pet products for many years now. Every single thing I have gotten has been amazing whether it's be my little pets monthly heart pills or pet beds everything has been amazing and a good price. Also if I have ever had an issue when it was my fault getting the wrong size with something they were so helpful and kind to help me work it out. Also the delivery is unbelievably fast every time I cannot believe how quick they dispatch my order and it gets to me. They are absolutely amazing in every way I hardly recommend them :-)

Highly!!! Haha

KPP

KPPAustralian Capital Territory

Do not pay via Paypal if you have multiple payment options in Paypal!

Namie

NamieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Reliable and convenient.

I've been buying from BPP online for over two years now, since getting my first pet. Their prices are invariably miles cheaper than physical stores or other popular online stores, even when the other stores are having sales. I've saved a tonne of money while still buying all the high quality, reliable brands I want. I've always received what I ordered, and in good delivery time. I'll be a lifelong customer, and I regularly recommend them to my family and friends!

Excellent service!

Have been buying from Budget Pet Products for some time. Excellent service and great specials! My latest order arrived on my doorstep in under 24 hours! Even with COVID-19 going on! Impressive!

Karen GuillesserSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beware of auto delivery

They sent me a auto generated message on a Saturday informing me of a auto delivery as I couldn't contact them because they don't work on weekends. I sent a message telling them I did not have a auto delivery set up but by the time monday came around they had gone ahead with order and taken money out of my paypal account. I then had to wait for days to have money put back in my account. This all had to be done via stupid on line chats. Very frustrating. Do not have your systems send out messages on a weekend.

Karen Guillesser

The problem is when you send a reminder it's sent on a weekend. I replied but by Monday you have already taken money out. System fail. Don't let it send auto generated reminders on a Saturday.

Michael C.Budget Pet Products

Hi Karen, can you please contact our live chat on our website and we will look into this issue further for you.

Sareh G.

Sareh G.Sydney, NSW

promising

I buy this dog food that nowadays is impossible to get anywhere else
Its all sold out everywhere but here
Its been 2 or 3 times I've been buying from them. Takes a week to receive as it comes from Goldies. But for free shipping it is worth it
The products are original and long shelf life
The packaging is good with tracking number.

Rosemary McPeel, WA

Good Products Shipped Quickly

My order was shipped quickly and received it well packaged and a day earlier than estimated.
Happy with my order and products.
No problems, but review should not have to be 30 words, so I waffle on unecessarily.

Rosemary Mc

Only problem is you don't have the cat food I order which is Healthy Everyday Poultry 3kg so I have to order elsewhere and usually order flea and worming at the same time.

Poor delivery service

Ordered a product over a week ago, got confirmation of same day despatch, contacted them 10 days later to discover delivery could be up 2 weeks. Should put note on website that non local delivery due to COVID could take much longer. If I had known in first instance would have bought locally

Princess

PrincessGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent products and excellent customer service experience! Product come so fast!

Love this website great products and fast delivery!
Excellent products too.
Love the dog shampoos.
I have been with them 3 years.
Very happy.
Keep up the great work guys!
Pleasure doing business with you.
Recommend highly.

Jaybaby

JaybabyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

On time Delivery and plenty of good products

I always get my order from them on time with the correct items and they have plenty of good products for me to shop. I am a happy customer with them. No delay in delivery which is important.

Michael C.Budget Pet Products

Why Do I need to identify myself?

The need to identify yourself by noting when a few cents returns to my account just baffles me. I do not do internet banking and would need to contact my credit card provider to do this. What a waste of my time and energy. If I have paid for products then just send it to me or whomever I nominate it to be sent to. I certainly won't waste my time browsing on this site again.
There are so many fishing schemes out there that are similar to this it sets off alarm bells.
Also why would you hide this in your terms and conditions. You could spell out this requirement when you are entering payment details. I sure would have not ordered if this had been made clear.

chris

chrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

GREAT SERVICE DURING COVID19

Thank you so much for a speedy turn around. Placed an order around 7.30am, was processed same morning and in the mail same day. Best of all Australia Post delivered my small box to me the following day. Just a little over 24 hours and I had my order! Splendid service. Thanks again.

Suzanne

SuzanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Budget pet Products

I find this store quite expensive.
They do have a large range of products
They do have a few good sales which bring them down in line with other stores.
I have purchased from them before and there delivers time isn't to bad.

LadyOfThree

LadyOfThreeQLD, 4570

The best pet store.

Vicki A.

Vicki A.South East Queensland, QLD

Best value for money

I have found that Budget Pet products have the best value for money and biggest range of products out of all the online and physical pet shops. Quick delivery also!

Linda

LindaGold Coast

Fast and fabulous service

Times for delivery at the moment are always slow but I ordered online on Sunday afternoon and it arrived on Monday afternoon. This company is always fast and efficient with great prices

Yours Droolly Training Pads

The product is excellent, always received in short time and in good condition. I am very happy with both the website and the ease of ordering. The price of this product is half the cost of the same product at a major pet company.

dazza

dazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

I started shopping at Budget Pet Products again and the last couple of orders were delivered quickly. I’m very happy with their service and prices. Their website can be a little clunky at times but other than that they’re very good.

Great Site and products

Budget Pet Products have very good prices - we are very happy with the store - the site works well with never any issues and great delivery times
Happy customer with satisfied cat