1.0

1 review
  • Return Claim MadeYes (1) · No
Mary

MaryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Would never buy from here again

Bought a large package of dog food and treats. I usually buy from them every 2-3 months. This time, I had a problem with my order (one of the packets was ripped open and less than half the treats were in the package) and with emails back and forth they concluded that it was a ‘delivery issue’ and they were not going to replace my item.

Hi there Mary

We are sorry to hear about this, could you please send us your order ID in a private message so we can further investigate this. Thanks

Deniseasked

Online store

Do you do afterpay

dottyb
dottyb

Hi you would have to ask Budget Pet Products as I am only a customer they usually have a list of payment options at their checkout or maybe just message them

Michael C.Budget Pet Products

Hi Meg we don't sorry but we do offer Zip Pay which is an alternative and offers the same payment instalments

Dixie

Dixieasked

Budget Pet Products

How much is diet chickenAdvance dog food large size?

Michael C.Budget Pet Products

Hi Dixie, thanks for your message! The pricing on Advance Chicken is dependent on the size of bag you are after :) You can see our entire Advance range here: https://www.budgetpetproducts.com.au/new/search/advance/

Get an answer from our members and Budget Pet Products representatives