1.7

• Return Claim MadeYes (6) · No

Never got my order

Ordered some cat food at 26/03 and it was still not delivered.

Then the support said they would send another batch (that I have to either pay for or help ship the original batch back if it arrives), and fast forward another week now it's 26/04, and still no cat food.

My cat would've starved to death if I had to rely on Budget Pet Products. Would not recommend it to anyone.

Patrick26

Patrick26AU

Sent Torn Dog Bed blamed me for the Tear

Never will I use this company ever again and I advise anyone to do the same,
Sent me a Torn dog Bed then they blamed me for the tear.
Will be reporting Company.

Unreliable

Budget uses a courier that does not deliver to a majority of areas and delivers to a depot. Then because the item is undeliverable you have to wait for it’s return for a refund. I would never purchase from this company again.

Pet Shops

Find out how Budget Pet Products compares to other Pet Shops

Stefanie

StefanieSouth West, QLD

Poor service review, complicated first order process

Ordered Dog Biscuits online through this store, the company returns a few cents into your account and then charges for the product $118.00, and then sends a text message asking you to respond to their request to action more money on your account. May I add the the amount for the product has already cleared my bank account and still no product. I am appalled and disgusted at this method of payment for online shopping. I have returned their text message asking that they refund the amount paid and cancel the order. Luckily I have ordered the dog biscuits through another supplier. This mob need to get their act together.

cht-19

cht-19South East Queensland, QLD

I always received excellent service from the BPP online store.
When my little fluffy passed away recently, I had already received a delivery of product.
I requested a refund and received a positive response and also sympathy from the staff.
Within 3 days the funds were returned to my account.
The whole process was quick and easy, and the staff were very understanding.
Their products are competitively priced too!!☺️

Mary

MaryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Would never buy from here again

Bought a large package of dog food and treats. I usually buy from them every 2-3 months. This time, I had a problem with my order (one of the packets was ripped open and less than half the treats were in the package) and with emails back and forth they concluded that it was a ‘delivery issue’ and they were not going to replace my item.

Michael C.Budget Pet Products

Hi there Mary

We are sorry to hear about this, could you please send us your order ID in a private message so we can further investigate this. Thanks