Budget Pet Products

Budget Pet Products (page 2 of 13)

Online store and Physical store

Great service and products

I have nothing but great things to say about Budget Pet Products. The customer service staff are helpful. my order is posted quick and it gets delivered pretty timely. I highly recommend this store. Keep up the good work.

Hi Melisaa, wow what awesome feedback! We can't thank you enough for your support and kind words. Licks x

Fur child happy

We have been a repeat customer for about a year and have been completely satisfied every time from ordering through to our door delivery my fur child has also had a wonderful time consuming it !!!! Thank you again

Hey, thank you so much for being part of the Budget Pet Products family and for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear that our products are very much ruv'd by your fur child. Licks x

Terrible response to food that made five cats sick

I used to give them 5 stars till I bought a tray of Ziwi Peak cat food that made five of my cats sick. I emailed Budget to let them know. Rather than read my email properly which indicated plural cats were vomiting within 30 minutes of eating it, they read it to be one cat. I got a condescending response suggesting my cat had a sensitive stomach. They suggested returning 70% of the tins or donating them to a cat rescue organisation. As an ex-rescuer, I was shocked they suggested such a thing. I was more concerned with them getting rid of a bad batch of food.
I had spent hundreds of dollars during the last year with them as I have a multi-cat household. To be treated like I was after a freebie was disgraceful. No more business from me!

Hi Susan, we are disappointed to hear you are not satisfied with the service received. It appears this issue was treated as a standard palatability claim. If you are not happy to donate the food to an animal charity, you are advised to throw it out. One of our Customer Service representatives will be in contact shortly to try and resolve this issue. Apologies for any inconveniences caused.

Highly recommend

I just want to say thank you! The prices of your products are way cheaper than what my Vet quoted and I got them in a reasonable time through the post. I was also very pleased when I recently rang your company to query whether a certain product was right for my pet. The lady was very friendly, professional and helpful. Great company!

Well, thank you, Sally, for leaving such a lovely review! We are so glad we were able to help you with your query by our customer service team and are always around for any further questions you may have :).

Good Prices Prompt delivery

Good prices that I cannot better anywhere Fast free delivery with Fastway that I cannot fault for a 20KG parcel is way better than anybody else

Wow what awesome feedback! We can't thank you enough for your support and kind words and we are so glad your parcels get to you in such speedy time. Licks x

Reliable and efficient

Excellent service and products arrive promptly and in good condition. Great prices too...much cheaper than anywhere else I have purchased these products.

Awesome! Thanks a heap, Marnie for this feedback. We are so pleased you are happy with the service to you and your fur family! We are so happy the delivery got to you guys in no time and that we can continue to provide you with affordable prices on great products. Licks x

Impossible systems - need to use common sense

Bought milbemax from them and some toys on a Saturday. Paid $400 and something dollars. Had followed up on Monday as needed the Milbemax urgently for timing with a girl in pup. They said they had a policy of putting a small refund back into our account to verify we are real, and that would take a few days. As we had ordered because it would arrive quickly coming from Australia, I asked if there was another way. Yes, they said, just send a picture of your drivers license. After several goes and about half an hour of time of trying to send a photo of my license (we are on the NBN network and dont have good reception) that went through. I phoned back on Tuesday to make the product was on its way. Apparently as there isnt an address on QLD licenses, they couldn't use that. It had been paid for with a credit card with our surname on it. I told them to look up our website and also the Govt ABN lookup site, as I am the director of the company they were supposed to have invoiced. All too hard and couldn't organise it, so ended up asking for a refund, for which we are still waiting. On a good note, the Milbemax was ordered and sent same day from the Vet Shed, and was cheaper from there also. Not impressed, wont deal with them. Systems gone mad.

Thank you for your feedback. We understand the complication and inconvenience with providing a number of personal details prior to completing your order, however we have this policy in place to protect our customers from identity fraud and to ensure the validity of your payment. The purpose for validating your identity is to provide our customers with a secure, smooth and efficient shopping experience and to avoid participating in any form of identity theft or fraud. As per our Security Policy outlined in an email communication, we require photo identification as proof of purchase on all large first-time orders before funds are withdrawn from the customer accounts. Please be advised, once we have validated your identity, further identification will not be a prerequisite for future orders. We apologise for any inconveniences this may have caused. If you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Prices & Fast Shipping

With 4 cats and a dog, we are very regular shoppers with Budget Pet Products (online store). We love their cheap prices and super fast shipping. I highly recommended them!

Yay! We are so happy you and your fur family love our products at affordable prices. Thanks so much for the kind words and taking the time to leave us a great review. Licks x

Fantastic online shopping experience

I’ve been buying for online from Budget Pet Products for over 2 years. They have the most competitive prices & deals incl an extensive range of products. Orders are delivered on-time and in great condition. I’ve also found their App is convenient and easy to use when I’m compiling the list of items I need to order.

Hey Kate, thank you so much for being part of the Budget Pet Products family and for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear that our delivery service got to you so fast and that our products were very much ruv'd! We are so glad you like our app and dont forget on that you can add points per order :) Licks x

Great prices

The products are Reasonably priced and they stock what I need for my pets. The only issue I have is with the Delivery service fast way Couriers, this company is pathetic.
Please change couriers

Katrina thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate your kind words and feedback and will continue to work hard on providing the best possible options for delivery and will take on board your comments.

First time customer

Our cat needs Prescription Diet Kidney Care wet & dry food which is only available from three different Veterinary Practices, very frustrating travelling around. A friend recommended that I try Budget Pet and I am very happy that I can get exactly what I want, better prices and home delivery. All I have to do next is get my reordering times sorted out but I'm sure Budget Pet will help me out.

Hi, welcome to the BPP family! Thanks for choosing us for your furry buddies necessities. We look forward to continuously providing you and your fur family with outstanding service and will gladly help you with your ordering :)

I'm reasonably happy

I'm really happy with Budget Pet Products, so far I have only bought twice from them. They have really fast dispatch, & a tracking system that seems to work well. Unfortunately their couriers let them down a little, they aren't terrible, but they could be better. The office doesn't seem to communicate too well with their drivers. I had a yarn to the driver on my last delivery & he was really helpful, so next time I'll probably bypass the office & just talk to the driver about where & when to meet for a pickup. I would have given Budget 5 stars if not for the courier service.

Carolyn, welcome to the BPP family! Thanks for choosing us and providing feedback on your experience. We get our deliveries out within 1-2 business days from the warehouse but after that, it is left with the courier to get your delivery to your door. We thank you for your understanding and we continue to work on providing the best service and products we can for our Budget Pet Product family. Licks x

You can’t beat that!

Placed an order for prescription diet for both our pets at 6:30 am while on the bus. 10:45 am next day Chloe the husky gets kangaroo treats from delivery driver with BudgetPetProducts order. They are awesome with price and delivery.

Woohooo! We are so glad you got your products delivered so speedy! Thanks so much for leaving us amazing feedback. Licks x

Very dissapointed

For the love of God, Budget Pet Products do something about your delivery service and your customer service. I have been ordering from you for years have probably spent in the thousands and yet when I have a problem with the delivery noone wants to help. I gave up after numerous attempts. Oh and please consider ditching Fastway Couriers also. Have to agree with everything that others have said here also. Your prices are very good but unfortunately even that isnt enough to keep me on as a customer, I will now be taking my business elsewhere.

We're very disappointed to hear your overall experience of shopping with us was spoilt by the courier provider. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please private message us your order ID so we can investigate this further. Please keep in mind there are two delivery provider options at the checkout if you wish to use an alternative. We hope to have another opportunity in the future to provide you and your fur family with the best quality service possible.Why is it when I contact you by email and by phone multiple times no one can help but as soon as the problem is made public you offer to help?Thanks but no thanks.

Thoroughly disgusted with customer service and dreadful delivery

I have used this web site many times due to the prices. We have had a number fo muck ups with deliveries going to the wrong address as I buy for my daughters dogs as well, and not being left on the veranda as requested, so I have to end up driving to the depot to pick up my supposedly 'Home delivered ' food.
However the last time got food, it arrived a few days ago, we opened it yesterday and it was infested with something, maybe baby ants. I sent an email requesting a refund or store credit. The customer service email told me I had pantry moths and gave me advice on cleaning my cupboards. I am disgusted with their response when I have been buying from them for several years and never made any complaints. I will open a dispute with paypal and wont be buying from them again. The customer service email not taking any responsibility for the produce they sold me and tacidly blaming m for the problem has left too bad a taste in my mouth

Hi Jinie, it is very disappointing to hear you are not satisfied with the product received and we sincerely apologise for any inconveniences caused. The information provided on the bug infestation was merely meant to provide information and assistance with no offense intended. We understand a resolution has been made and compensation has been offered. Once again, we apologise for the inconvenience and hope to have another opportunity to provide you and your fur family with a quality service.

Speedy Deliver & Fantastic Prices

Budget Pet Products had all the items needed half the price of the pet shops and super fast delivery to the door.

Hi Marie, wow what awesome feedback! We can't thank you enough for your support and kind words.

7days and still waiting.

I ordered pet food seven days ago and still it hasn’t arrived. Many excuses from the company, none of which are acceptable. The courier company they use give very basic information about your order. There are many pet food companies online I recommend people shop around because this company give terrible service.

The courier company Fastway is the worst I have ever dealt with. Their office lady is also rude. Why would you let your pet food company be ruined by using an untrustworthy, unreliable courier company, makes no sense???? Day 8 still no delivery!!!Hi Lucille, we're very disappointed to hear your overall experience of shopping with us was spoilt by the courier provider. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please private message us your order ID so we can investigate this further. Please keep in mind there are two delivery provider options at the checkout if you wish to use an alternative. We hope to have another opportunity in the future to provide you and your fur family with the best quality service possible.

4 Stars But Tick The Boxes

Long time client for special diet dog food.

Excellent dispatch/notification and pricing is generally cheaper.

Only negative is their preferred courier (Fastway). I have to pick the parcel up from their Melbourne depot if not at home when they try to deliver and no prior notification on the delivery day.

Pay “extra” delivery option & choose ‘AusPost’ who provide exact day delivery notification plus local pick up options if you are not home.

Thanks so much for being a loyal and long-standing customer of the BPP family! Thanks for choosing us for your furry buddies necessities. We thank you for your feedback in regards to postage and will continue to work on this.

problem with delivery

ordered a pack of comfortis plus 1st lot went astray not sure why when I rechecked my order ther was a lot of hieroglyphics where my address should have been I did not type this in and can only assume it was a glitch in their system "not happy Jan" but to the companies credit when I contacted them they were very helpful and offered to send a replacement by registered mail so it could be tracked it cost a couple of dollars more but yea !!! it did arrive so now my little fur babies are all dosed up for summer thank you for sorting this out .

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us feedback! We are glad we were able to resolve these issues for you with our lovely team at Customer Service and get your bubs covered for summer. We hope to continuously provide you and your fur family with the quality service you deserve :)

Quick and economical

I ordered a new bag of dogfood on Monday evening and it was on my front porch when I arrived home Thursday afternoon. I didn't expect it to be so quick as the website had said to expect delays due to Christmas. This is the 5th or 6th time I have ordered products through Budget Pet Products. The dogfood is around $15 or $20 cheaper than buying it from the Vet.

Woohoo! Thanks so much for leaving us great feedback we are so glad we were able to provide such a speedy delivery time in such a busy period. It's great to hear that our products were very much ruv'd at such cheap prices!

How much is diet chickenAdvance dog food large size?
Hi Dixie, thanks for your message! The pricing on Advance Chicken is dependent on the size of bag you are after :) You can see our entire Advance range here: https://www.budgetpetproducts.com.au/new/search/advance/

Hi. Is there a problem with the website? I wanted to order some cat food, but the website doesn't work. It was fine yesterday, but today there seems to be a problem. Thanks.
Hi Lynn, thanks for your message. Our website seems to be working fine on our end, have you tried refreshing your browser? If you're still experiencing issues, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Team on 1300 155 666 weekdays between 9am - 5pm (AEST) and they'll happily put through your order or answer any questions you may have :)

Are their products genuine? Eg. Revolution for cats? How can you check this?
When purchasing flea, tick or worm treatments in Australia, please be sure to check that there is an APVMA (Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority) registration number or if an item is exempt from this registration number, make sure, please, that the manufacturer has an Australian Customer Service contact number. Always contact the retailer directly to know exactly who you are dealing with. A reputable retailer will be very forthcoming with information so if you are spending hard earned $$ on your much loved pet, call your retailer to know your pet product provider.Thanks Dan, that is correct. All of our products are 100% genuine and you can find our APVMA number on all of our flea, tick & worming product descriptions. Any further concerns, please feel free to contact our customer service team on 1300 155 666 between 9am - 5pm (QLD Standard Time Zone).

Similar listings