Budget Pet Products

Budget Pet Products (page 2 of 19)

Online store, Physical store

4.4

Princess

PrincessGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent products and excellent customer service experience! Product come so fast!

Love this website great products and fast delivery!
Excellent products too.
Love the dog shampoos.
I have been with them 3 years.
Very happy.
Keep up the great work guys!
Pleasure doing business with you.
Recommend highly.

Jaybaby

JaybabyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

On time Delivery and plenty of good products

I always get my order from them on time with the correct items and they have plenty of good products for me to shop. I am a happy customer with them. No delay in delivery which is important.

Michael C.Budget Pet Products

Why Do I need to identify myself?

The need to identify yourself by noting when a few cents returns to my account just baffles me. I do not do internet banking and would need to contact my credit card provider to do this. What a waste of my time and energy. If I have paid for products then just send it to me or whomever I nominate it to be sent to. I certainly won't waste my time browsing on this site again.
There are so many fishing schemes out there that are similar to this it sets off alarm bells.
Also why would you hide this in your terms and conditions. You could spell out this requirement when you are entering payment details. I sure would have not ordered if this had been made clear.

chris

chrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

GREAT SERVICE DURING COVID19

Thank you so much for a speedy turn around. Placed an order around 7.30am, was processed same morning and in the mail same day. Best of all Australia Post delivered my small box to me the following day. Just a little over 24 hours and I had my order! Splendid service. Thanks again.

Suzanne

SuzanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Budget pet Products

I find this store quite expensive.
They do have a large range of products
They do have a few good sales which bring them down in line with other stores.
I have purchased from them before and there delivers time isn't to bad.

LadyOfThree

LadyOfThreeQLD, 4570

The best pet store.

Vicki A.

Vicki A.South East Queensland, QLD

Best value for money

I have found that Budget Pet products have the best value for money and biggest range of products out of all the online and physical pet shops. Quick delivery also!

Linda

LindaGold Coast

Fast and fabulous service

Times for delivery at the moment are always slow but I ordered online on Sunday afternoon and it arrived on Monday afternoon. This company is always fast and efficient with great prices

Yours Droolly Training Pads

The product is excellent, always received in short time and in good condition. I am very happy with both the website and the ease of ordering. The price of this product is half the cost of the same product at a major pet company.

dazza

dazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

I started shopping at Budget Pet Products again and the last couple of orders were delivered quickly. I’m very happy with their service and prices. Their website can be a little clunky at times but other than that they’re very good.

Great Site and products

Budget Pet Products have very good prices - we are very happy with the store - the site works well with never any issues and great delivery times
Happy customer with satisfied cat

Jnel

JnelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Faulty Products! That’s not our Problem.

Ann

AnnDarling Downs, QLD

Wonderful service!

So very happy with the service from you. Ordered Monday and delivered Thurs am. Postal costs very reasonable - much lower than other company costs. Will certainly be using your company again for future products. Again thank you very much!

Excellent Service

Budget Pet Products has fantastic prices and excellent service with everything delivered to your front door. I have just received my third delivery
today and will continue to order my dog food and worming tablets from them as they are much cheaper than the vet

Kate

Kate

Great value

Great site for well known brands, a lot cheaper than in store prices and discounts for repeat purchases like tick tablets. Packages always arrive soon after ordering. Would highly recommend.

Renae

RenaeCentral Queensland, QLD

Love Budget Pet Products Direct!

Love this company, have never had an issue and always fast and efficient service and shipping.
Great prices and always my go to for my pets needs.
Only down side is they don't sell chicken feed - otherwise I'd get everything there.

ABIS

ABISGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Express Service coupled with great pricing

In today's society we are quick to complain but slow to praise. Let me take this opportunity to compliment Budget PP on their express delivery service and their consistently competitive pricing. There is no need to waist your time looking elsewhere. Keep up the good work.

David C.

David C.Hunter Region, NSW

Great range at very competitive prices!

I regularly get pet supplies for my cats and dogs from Budget Pet Products due to their easy to browse website, friendly and approachable customer service team and their very quick deliveries o my regional area. No hesitation to recommend these guys!!

Greg S.

Greg S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good prices and service

Their prices for my cat's Hills Science Diet dry food is generally the cheapest, barring some sort of rare, crazy promotion from Pet Barn. Good service and quick courier delivery that actually leaves the package where I request them to.

Irma

IrmaSydney Surrounds, NSW

always best advice and help

Doesn’t matter if I call or order over the net always friendly and helpful got even told if I get the bigger pack I save money not many people do that anymore.The goods arrive very quickly Max likes all brands except black hawk for reasons unknown???Your prices are very good and we don’t have to carry big lots around not so you g anymore hahah.carry on guys we are very happy with you.Regards Mrs.Huber