Budget Pet Products

Budget Pet Products (page 2 of 17)

Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by Budget Pet Products

Lia
LiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

PROOF OF IDENTITY???

Seriously wondering why anyone would have to prove their identity when they have just paid $300.00 into BPP's bank account for products they have not yet received - as your punishment for that is that your order is being placed on hold! Really annoying. And I refuse to click on all kinds of links to see a so called explanation.
After 4 days the issue has been resolved and I did receive the products in good condition.

Rodney
RodneySydney, NSW

Disappointed, so solution. time waisted.

Renae
RenaeCentral Queensland, QLD

I love budget pet products

cannot fault. Good prices, great offers, lovely staff and fast shipping. I really cannot fault! I always go to BPP first before anywhere else.
Sometimes they don't stick my dogs prescription food, seems to sell fast but it isnt their fault.

Claire
ClaireSouth East Queensland, QLD

An inconvenience to order over $300!

I ordered Friday expecting my goods to be dispatched today. Instead I get an email in the afternoon on Monday saying my goods are on hold as I purchased 2 boxes of nexgard $300 total. Asking to check my bank account in a few days to see a refund of a few cents has gone in and to reply with how much. Taking my order to be dispatched next week I'd imagine. If it was fraud I'd expect for a larger amount funds to be deducted $500+. They are the cheapest online but for the hassle I would rather order elsewhere.

Very happy with online service

My recent order was for Bravecto & saw perfect Chuckit balls so bought them too. Always have good service & this order was speedy even with Xmas & Covid difficulty. Thanks.

Sylvia
SylviaSouth East Queensland, QLD

So easy to order

Ordered and received within 3 days. Budget Pet Products on line is efficient, easy to use and prompt. I have used Budget Pet Products for some years now, never a problem, and will use in the future.

Don't deliver and then just ignore you

I ordered a product and after waiting for the delivery, I attempted to make contact via web chat and email. as they do not have a customer service phone contact.
I am still waiting for someone too contact me and for the product. Happy to take your money immediately and then ignore you when there is an issue

brombo
bromboDaylesford

Too expensive!

Have had good dealings with this company in the past but you need to check their pricing with others before buying. Last week Budget Pet Products (Good Friday deal) wanted $200.72 for 2 Advocate dog flea 10-25 kilos (6 pipets). It seemed pretty steep so I checked and found identical from Vet Products Direct for $170.76 delivered. This is a 15% difference...too big to ignore.

Lisa
Lisa South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent online experience

I was very happy to know I can order online and receive free shipping and not to mention at the best price. I also received my dogs food in two days.
Great experience Budget Pets !!!!

Great ongoing service

Have purchased food for my dog on eight occasions over the last 20 months and an email advice of dispatch has normally been on the same day the order was placed and delivery here in Tamworth not more than two business days later. By far the best online organisation I deal with .

Kim
KimSydney Surrounds, NSW

Wonderful customer service

A wonderful experience, I needed to cancel an order and change my address and the help I received was perfect.

Great experience

Great price for a 20kg bag of dog food.
Ordered on a Sunday and arrived in Adelaide the following Friday from their Gold Coast warehouse.
Very impressed all round and will order again without hesitation.

Tash G.
Tash G.Canberra 2600, ACT

Terrible customer service they failed me as a regular customer

Dee Dee
Dee DeeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect product.

Love ordering on line with Budget Pet Products. Is always great service, quality and delivery. Charlie is also very impressed, especially with the massage brush.

Stephen D.
Stephen D.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic service & pricing!

Hi,
A courier just delivered the above consignment, on a Saturday even!
Solid packaging & remarkable turn-around time!
Thanks, I’ll be back again.
Cheers,
Steve. Springwood. NSW.

Unreliable

Budget uses a courier that does not deliver to a majority of areas and delivers to a depot. Then because the item is undeliverable you have to wait for it’s return for a refund. I would never purchase from this company again.

RosieRose
RosieRoseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Yabba - Dabba - Doo

This company just NEVER disappoints. Products are a good price, customer service great, turn-around time excellent...Latest order was placed 19 Oct 2020 - delivery 22 October - 3 days and this is in COVID times! Keep up the good work Budget Pet Products! You rock!

Great prices and excellent customer service

Budget Pet Products online store has a clear, easy to navigate website and consistently prompt, efficient and friendly customer service. Products frequently cost less than competitors and free shipping often applies. Very satisfied returning interstate customer. Excellent service and customer experience.

Jennifer Rhynehart
Jennifer RhynehartSydney, NSW

Shocking online experience

Problems logging in /changing password/then after numerous chats it wouldnt let me pay !!!
Makes it very hard to buy anything
Don't waste your time .They really make it far too hard

Love the new chew toy!

Ivy loves her new presents - particularly the packaging!! The Kong puppy toys are great at occupying those sharp puppy teeth, and the comfy elephant is nice for her to snuggle up to. It came really quickly many thanks!

Susie
SusieSouth Australia

Very happy customer

I have been purchasing the Sentinal product for many years and had an exelent service. The product was sent on time every time. Great job, very happy with the service

HonestLee
HonestLeeWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Did it arrive by magic???

Not only were their prices really good and communication excellent, delivery was free and the whole lot arrived in 2 DAYS!!! I live in regional Qld and that's unheard of. I am really happy with Budget Pet Products and will be shopping with them again.

Stefanie
StefanieSouth West, QLD

Poor service review, complicated first order process

Ordered Dog Biscuits online through this store, the company returns a few cents into your account and then charges for the product $118.00, and then sends a text message asking you to respond to their request to action more money on your account. May I add the the amount for the product has already cleared my bank account and still no product. I am appalled and disgusted at this method of payment for online shopping. I have returned their text message asking that they refund the amount paid and cancel the order. Luckily I have ordered the dog biscuits through another supplier. This mob need to get their act together.

Jessica W.
Jessica W.

Timewasters.

Taken but took back
Taken but took backSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst customer service ever. Do not shop here

This business has offered the worst possible customer service ever. It is frankly a surprise they are still trading. I will never shop here again and will tell every pet owner i come in contact with not to use their business