Budget Pet Products

Budget Pet Products (page 4 of 21)

Online store, Physical store

Excellent service!

Have been buying from Budget Pet Products for some time. Excellent service and great specials! My latest order arrived on my doorstep in under 24 hours! Even with COVID-19 going on! Impressive!

Karen GuillesserSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beware of auto delivery

They sent me a auto generated message on a Saturday informing me of a auto delivery as I couldn't contact them because they don't work on weekends. I sent a message telling them I did not have a auto delivery set up but by the time monday came around they had gone ahead with order and taken money out of my paypal account. I then had to wait for days to have money put back in my account. This all had to be done via stupid on line chats. Very frustrating. Do not have your systems send out messages on a weekend.

Karen Guillesser

The problem is when you send a reminder it's sent on a weekend. I replied but by Monday you have already taken money out. System fail. Don't let it send auto generated reminders on a Saturday.

Michael C.Budget Pet Products

Hi Karen, can you please contact our live chat on our website and we will look into this issue further for you.

Sareh G.

Sareh G.Sydney, NSW

promising

I buy this dog food that nowadays is impossible to get anywhere else
Its all sold out everywhere but here
Its been 2 or 3 times I've been buying from them. Takes a week to receive as it comes from Goldies. But for free shipping it is worth it
The products are original and long shelf life
The packaging is good with tracking number.

Rosemary McPeel, WA

Good Products Shipped Quickly

My order was shipped quickly and received it well packaged and a day earlier than estimated.
Happy with my order and products.
No problems, but review should not have to be 30 words, so I waffle on unecessarily.

Rosemary Mc

Only problem is you don't have the cat food I order which is Healthy Everyday Poultry 3kg so I have to order elsewhere and usually order flea and worming at the same time.

Poor delivery service

Ordered a product over a week ago, got confirmation of same day despatch, contacted them 10 days later to discover delivery could be up 2 weeks. Should put note on website that non local delivery due to COVID could take much longer. If I had known in first instance would have bought locally

Princess

PrincessGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent products and excellent customer service experience! Product come so fast!

Love this website great products and fast delivery!
Excellent products too.
Love the dog shampoos.
I have been with them 3 years.
Very happy.
Keep up the great work guys!
Pleasure doing business with you.
Recommend highly.

Jaybaby

JaybabyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

On time Delivery and plenty of good products

I always get my order from them on time with the correct items and they have plenty of good products for me to shop. I am a happy customer with them. No delay in delivery which is important.

Michael C.Budget Pet Products

Why Do I need to identify myself?

The need to identify yourself by noting when a few cents returns to my account just baffles me. I do not do internet banking and would need to contact my credit card provider to do this. What a waste of my time and energy. If I have paid for products then just send it to me or whomever I nominate it to be sent to. I certainly won't waste my time browsing on this site again.
There are so many fishing schemes out there that are similar to this it sets off alarm bells.
Also why would you hide this in your terms and conditions. You could spell out this requirement when you are entering payment details. I sure would have not ordered if this had been made clear.

chris

chrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

GREAT SERVICE DURING COVID19

Thank you so much for a speedy turn around. Placed an order around 7.30am, was processed same morning and in the mail same day. Best of all Australia Post delivered my small box to me the following day. Just a little over 24 hours and I had my order! Splendid service. Thanks again.

Suzanne

SuzanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Budget pet Products

I find this store quite expensive.
They do have a large range of products
They do have a few good sales which bring them down in line with other stores.
I have purchased from them before and there delivers time isn't to bad.

LadyOfThree

LadyOfThreeQLD, 4570

The best pet store.

Vicki A.

Vicki A.South East Queensland, QLD

Best value for money

I have found that Budget Pet products have the best value for money and biggest range of products out of all the online and physical pet shops. Quick delivery also!

Linda

LindaGold Coast

Fast and fabulous service

Times for delivery at the moment are always slow but I ordered online on Sunday afternoon and it arrived on Monday afternoon. This company is always fast and efficient with great prices

Yours Droolly Training Pads

The product is excellent, always received in short time and in good condition. I am very happy with both the website and the ease of ordering. The price of this product is half the cost of the same product at a major pet company.

dazza

dazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

I started shopping at Budget Pet Products again and the last couple of orders were delivered quickly. I’m very happy with their service and prices. Their website can be a little clunky at times but other than that they’re very good.

Graham and Freddie

Graham and FreddieSydney, NSW

Great Site and products

Budget Pet Products have very good prices - we are very happy with the store - the site works well with never any issues and great delivery times
Happy customer with satisfied cat

Jnel

JnelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Faulty Products! That’s not our Problem.

Ann

AnnDarling Downs, QLD

Wonderful service!

So very happy with the service from you. Ordered Monday and delivered Thurs am. Postal costs very reasonable - much lower than other company costs. Will certainly be using your company again for future products. Again thank you very much!

Excellent Service

Budget Pet Products has fantastic prices and excellent service with everything delivered to your front door. I have just received my third delivery
today and will continue to order my dog food and worming tablets from them as they are much cheaper than the vet

Kate

Kate

Great value

Great site for well known brands, a lot cheaper than in store prices and discounts for repeat purchases like tick tablets. Packages always arrive soon after ordering. Would highly recommend.