Listing monitored by Budget Pet Products

Anna R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delivery not even attempted

JLA
JLAAU

Easier to click and collect with a price match elsewhere......

Postage way too slow. Still yet to receive goods. Ordered on 16th, courier picked up Qld on 22nd. Will be delivered approximately 28th. Lets see if it arrives by then. Wont use again. This has happened before. I should have known better. In future Will price match at Petbarn, Petstock and have it that day. Forget Budget direct, there many retailers who are so much better, online and off.

Not Happy Jan!
Not Happy Jan!Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Order arrived - boxed open due to inadequate packaging

My order arrived and due to inadequate packing, box was opened. I passed this onto customer service and just got the default answer of 'we cannot control the courier' (rough handling, no care factor)

Anything in my order could have fallen out but customer service couldn't care.

As I loyal customer I felt this was not good enough and after cancelling my auto orders, purchased elsewhere.

kathy
kathyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Never received item

Over a week ago I ordered my product for my little dog,for his joints ordered 2 lots haven't received them won't be ordering here again,I ordered this product for my little shitzu for his pain would of been better getting it from the vets

Delivery took forever 13 days, customer service poor

I ordered product with was in stock on the 26 June. It was finally delivered on the 9 July after spending 8 days with the courier in Sydney. I live in the Sydney metro area.
I will never purchase from them again.

Tombo
TomboSydney, NSW

Nil stock

I wanted to order litter and dry food for cat at the same time.
They didn't have stock of litter.
I wanted to order both items and save on delivery charges...
They wouldn't concede issue was their problem. I was doing the right thing they couldn't supply and wouldn't allow me to have saved on delivery charges.
I will not buy from them again

Chris Bell
Chris BellSydney, NSW

Forget about delivery - you'll be expected to pick it up yourself

juniorjc_21
juniorjc_21Sydney, NSW

Poor Costumer Service - Slow delivery

Paid for 2 x 20kg Meal for Mutts grain free, received one a week later and after 2 weeks the other item is not where to be seen, wrote to costumer service and [Name Removed] wasn’t really helpful and didn’t bother to even resolve anything. After requesting a refund I got told that a return fee will be charged if I proceed with the refund. [Name Removed] didn’t even bother to apologize

Never got my order

Ordered some cat food at 26/03 and it was still not delivered.

Then the support said they would send another batch (that I have to either pay for or help ship the original batch back if it arrives), and fast forward another week now it's 26/04, and still no cat food.

My cat would've starved to death if I had to rely on Budget Pet Products. Would not recommend it to anyone.

Patrick26
Patrick26AU

Sent Torn Dog Bed blamed me for the Tear

Never will I use this company ever again and I advise anyone to do the same,
Sent me a Torn dog Bed then they blamed me for the tear.
Will be reporting Company.

George
GeorgeSydney, NSW

Scam codes

Conor M.
Conor M.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

no communication on delivery

Unreliable service

I have been using budget pet products for several years. Recently their service has gone down hill. Orders are taking weeks to arrive, stock is selling out and no alternative is being offered or even postage on the half of my order that is in stock. Not to mention the very unapologetic customer service. Overall unreliable and I won’t be using again.

Wasting time

Made order and payment on 22 January then on 25 January they asked me to verify my account which is weird for online shopping, they said they will dispatched my account immediately after I verify my account, took them 2 day to dispatched my order and haven’t got it until 1 February. My dog is waiting for his worming tablets. I couldn’t believe, this online store is really slow. Would give zero star if I could

oziek
oziek

Poor delivery

I placed an order for Moxiclear for cats with this company on 31 December 2020. The item was supposed to have been dispatched from Queensland on the 4 January, have not received the goods today is the 12 January and I still have not received the goods. Notified customer service who advised that it would take up to 10 business days to receive my order. I am in Sydney it does not take 10 business days for an item to come from Queensland to Sydney. In the future I will buy the product from the vet I may pay extra but at least I will have the item immediately. Customer service needs to lift its game.