Linda J

Linda JSouth Australia

Delivery/getting products out - non-existent

States posted 1-2 business days from payment, paid on 2/5/2021 (Sunday), phoned on Wednesday still had not posted. As of today still no package, tracking says next week to that is 15 days after paying (and that is if it arrives on Monday). Not acceptable. Not happy. Too bad if you needed in a hurry. First time using, never again.

Never got my order

Ordered some cat food at 26/03 and it was still not delivered.

Then the support said they would send another batch (that I have to either pay for or help ship the original batch back if it arrives), and fast forward another week now it's 26/04, and still no cat food.

My cat would've starved to death if I had to rely on Budget Pet Products. Would not recommend it to anyone.

Sharon Howell

Sharon HowellSydney, NSW

Poor customer service

As I hadn’t received my order after nine days I phoned customer service to see what has happened to my order, I was promptly told delivery takes up to 10days, as I was waiting on worming medication for my cat, I was concerned how much longer did she think it would be. The customer service person was very abrupt and kept saying it takes up to 10 days for delivery, their website says 1-2 days for despatch and it doesn’t take 10 days for delivery to Sydney. Very disappointed with budget pet products, if your customer service people can’t be more helpful and polite to your customers think about replacing them, I won’t be buying off you again.

Patrick26

Patrick26AU

Sent Torn Dog Bed blamed me for the Tear

Never will I use this company ever again and I advise anyone to do the same,
Sent me a Torn dog Bed then they blamed me for the tear.
Will be reporting Company.

George

GeorgeSydney, NSW

Scam codes

Conor M.

Conor M.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

no communication on delivery

Unreliable service

I have been using budget pet products for several years. Recently their service has gone down hill. Orders are taking weeks to arrive, stock is selling out and no alternative is being offered or even postage on the half of my order that is in stock. Not to mention the very unapologetic customer service. Overall unreliable and I won’t be using again.

Not Happy Jan!

Not Happy Jan!Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Slow Delivery

First couple of orders came quickly, even in full lockdown in Vic, orders still came fast. But now, out of lockdown, orders are so slow!

Wasting time

Made order and payment on 22 January then on 25 January they asked me to verify my account which is weird for online shopping, they said they will dispatched my account immediately after I verify my account, took them 2 day to dispatched my order and haven’t got it until 1 February. My dog is waiting for his worming tablets. I couldn’t believe, this online store is really slow. Would give zero star if I could

oziek

oziek

Poor delivery

I placed an order for Moxiclear for cats with this company on 31 December 2020. The item was supposed to have been dispatched from Queensland on the 4 January, have not received the goods today is the 12 January and I still have not received the goods. Notified customer service who advised that it would take up to 10 business days to receive my order. I am in Sydney it does not take 10 business days for an item to come from Queensland to Sydney. In the future I will buy the product from the vet I may pay extra but at least I will have the item immediately. Customer service needs to lift its game.

Vanessa

VanessaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awful customer service Karla.

Dear Karla
I am still waiting for a reply to a complaint I emailed on 10th December. Karla as the owner you should take complaints and address them as you would a compliment.
Your company is just interested in making money . I would not recommend your business to anyone with your lack of respect to your customers.

Terrible online store - takes several days for first order.

I ordered online and had payment processed by my bank - and then received an email requesting I tell them how many cents had been refunded to my bank - which will take several days!!!
This is why MasterCard SecureCode and Verified by Visa  exist.

To add insult to injury, I discovered the products I wanted were cheaper on Amazon (with free shipping with PRIME anyway!)

Pay the extra few cents and use another online store.

These people don't understand online shopping

I purchased an order of some urgent supplies for my new dog, only to receive many hours later an email asking for verification of my identity which feels like a really odd concept--and something I haven't experienced in years of online shopping. I had hoped to get these products as soon as possible, but it looks like It'll be a massive delay. I'm going to avoid them in the future.

Rodney

RodneySydney, NSW

Disappointed, so solution. time waisted.

Claire

ClaireSouth East Queensland, QLD

An inconvenience to order over $300!

I ordered Friday expecting my goods to be dispatched today. Instead I get an email in the afternoon on Monday saying my goods are on hold as I purchased 2 boxes of nexgard $300 total. Asking to check my bank account in a few days to see a refund of a few cents has gone in and to reply with how much. Taking my order to be dispatched next week I'd imagine. If it was fraud I'd expect for a larger amount funds to be deducted $500+. They are the cheapest online but for the hassle I would rather order elsewhere.

Find out how Budget Pet Products compares to other Pet Shops

Don't deliver and then just ignore you

I ordered a product and after waiting for the delivery, I attempted to make contact via web chat and email. as they do not have a customer service phone contact.
I am still waiting for someone too contact me and for the product. Happy to take your money immediately and then ignore you when there is an issue

brombo

bromboDaylesford

Too expensive!

Have had good dealings with this company in the past but you need to check their pricing with others before buying. Last week Budget Pet Products (Good Friday deal) wanted $200.72 for 2 Advocate dog flea 10-25 kilos (6 pipets). It seemed pretty steep so I checked and found identical from Vet Products Direct for $170.76 delivered. This is a 15% difference...too big to ignore.

Tash G.

Tash G.Canberra 2600, ACT

Terrible customer service they failed me as a regular customer

Unreliable

Budget uses a courier that does not deliver to a majority of areas and delivers to a depot. Then because the item is undeliverable you have to wait for it’s return for a refund. I would never purchase from this company again.

Jennifer Rhynehart

Jennifer RhynehartSydney, NSW

Shocking online experience

Problems logging in /changing password/then after numerous chats it wouldnt let me pay !!!
Makes it very hard to buy anything
Don't waste your time .They really make it far too hard