Budget Pet Products

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (27)
Chris Bell

Chris BellSydney, NSW

Forget about delivery - you'll be expected to pick it up yourself

Linda J

Linda JSouth Australia

Delivery/getting products out - non-existent

States posted 1-2 business days from payment, paid on 2/5/2021 (Sunday), phoned on Wednesday still had not posted. As of today still no package, tracking says next week to that is 15 days after paying (and that is if it arrives on Monday). Not acceptable. Not happy. Too bad if you needed in a hurry. First time using, never again.

Sharon Howell

Sharon HowellSydney, NSW

Poor customer service

As I hadn’t received my order after nine days I phoned customer service to see what has happened to my order, I was promptly told delivery takes up to 10days, as I was waiting on worming medication for my cat, I was concerned how much longer did she think it would be. The customer service person was very abrupt and kept saying it takes up to 10 days for delivery, their website says 1-2 days for despatch and it doesn’t take 10 days for delivery to Sydney. Very disappointed with budget pet products, if your customer service people can’t be more helpful and polite to your customers think about replacing them, I won’t be buying off you again.

Conor M.

Conor M.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

no communication on delivery

oziek

oziek

Poor delivery

I placed an order for Moxiclear for cats with this company on 31 December 2020. The item was supposed to have been dispatched from Queensland on the 4 January, have not received the goods today is the 12 January and I still have not received the goods. Notified customer service who advised that it would take up to 10 business days to receive my order. I am in Sydney it does not take 10 business days for an item to come from Queensland to Sydney. In the future I will buy the product from the vet I may pay extra but at least I will have the item immediately. Customer service needs to lift its game.

Terrible online store - takes several days for first order.

I ordered online and had payment processed by my bank - and then received an email requesting I tell them how many cents had been refunded to my bank - which will take several days!!!
This is why MasterCard SecureCode and Verified by Visa  exist.

To add insult to injury, I discovered the products I wanted were cheaper on Amazon (with free shipping with PRIME anyway!)

Pay the extra few cents and use another online store.

These people don't understand online shopping

I purchased an order of some urgent supplies for my new dog, only to receive many hours later an email asking for verification of my identity which feels like a really odd concept--and something I haven't experienced in years of online shopping. I had hoped to get these products as soon as possible, but it looks like It'll be a massive delay. I'm going to avoid them in the future.

Don't deliver and then just ignore you

I ordered a product and after waiting for the delivery, I attempted to make contact via web chat and email. as they do not have a customer service phone contact.
I am still waiting for someone too contact me and for the product. Happy to take your money immediately and then ignore you when there is an issue

Jennifer Rhynehart

Jennifer RhynehartSydney, NSW

Shocking online experience

Problems logging in /changing password/then after numerous chats it wouldnt let me pay !!!
Makes it very hard to buy anything
Don't waste your time .They really make it far too hard

Jessica W.

Jessica W.

Timewasters.

Taken but took back

Taken but took backSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst customer service ever. Do not shop here

This business has offered the worst possible customer service ever. It is frankly a surprise they are still trading. I will never shop here again and will tell every pet owner i come in contact with not to use their business

ABC

ABCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Impossible to deal with - didnt even send an urgent order in a week because of systems. Would give no stars if possible.

I Got Scammed

I Got ScammedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Go elsewhere to get what you want

They won’t ship your order until you confirm your account even though you’ve already identified yourself, payed for your order and received an email “confirmation” of your order ? Then when you call the, please call us with any concerns on our 1300 number you get the “sorry due to Covid 19 we won’t take any incoming calls ? What a joke. Save your money go elsewhere.

Chris K

Chris KAU

Poor customer service and first order will take days extra

Be ready to have your first order delayed by days whilst they dick around with identity checks. Rather than stump up for a normal bank credit card 2FA check they will email you and ask for you to confirm a tiny amount that they have credited to your account. This is meant to be on the first order only. For me being a previous customer they couldn’t find my prior orders (despite me emailing them the email order confo) and then their system didn’t work. That’s an hour I wont get back. I cancelled and purchased from vetsupply.com.au and that order went though in a minute.

KPP

KPPAustralian Capital Territory

Do not pay via Paypal if you have multiple payment options in Paypal!