Chris Bell

Chris BellSydney, NSW

Forget about delivery - you'll be expected to pick it up yourself

juniorjc_21

juniorjc_21Sydney, NSW

Poor Costumer Service - Slow delivery

Paid for 2 x 20kg Meal for Mutts grain free, received one a week later and after 2 weeks the other item is not where to be seen, wrote to costumer service and [Name Removed] wasn’t really helpful and didn’t bother to even resolve anything. After requesting a refund I got told that a return fee will be charged if I proceed with the refund. [Name Removed] didn’t even bother to apologize

AND

ANDSydney

Awesome quality, timely delivery, good communication

I have only had positive experiences buying from them - excellent product quality (especially the chews), quick delivery, good price, well organised & good communication / order updates

Never got my order

Ordered some cat food at 26/03 and it was still not delivered.

Then the support said they would send another batch (that I have to either pay for or help ship the original batch back if it arrives), and fast forward another week now it's 26/04, and still no cat food.

My cat would've starved to death if I had to rely on Budget Pet Products. Would not recommend it to anyone.

Patrick26

Patrick26AU

Sent Torn Dog Bed blamed me for the Tear

Never will I use this company ever again and I advise anyone to do the same,
Sent me a Torn dog Bed then they blamed me for the tear.
Will be reporting Company.

George

GeorgeSydney, NSW

Scam codes

Conor M.

Conor M.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

no communication on delivery

Unreliable service

I have been using budget pet products for several years. Recently their service has gone down hill. Orders are taking weeks to arrive, stock is selling out and no alternative is being offered or even postage on the half of my order that is in stock. Not to mention the very unapologetic customer service. Overall unreliable and I won’t be using again.

Not Happy Jan!

Not Happy Jan!Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Slow Delivery

First couple of orders came quickly, even in full lockdown in Vic, orders still came fast. But now, out of lockdown, orders are so slow!

Bridget

BridgetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great products and good customer service

Since 2015 I order my dry and wet pet food here online. Always speedy delivery within QLD and good quality products.
The price for Vetinary dry food is really good and even more savings on Auto-Delivery. Really good & friendly customer service.
Happy to recommend it to my friends!

Wasting time

Made order and payment on 22 January then on 25 January they asked me to verify my account which is weird for online shopping, they said they will dispatched my account immediately after I verify my account, took them 2 day to dispatched my order and haven’t got it until 1 February. My dog is waiting for his worming tablets. I couldn’t believe, this online store is really slow. Would give zero star if I could

oziek

oziek

Poor delivery

I placed an order for Moxiclear for cats with this company on 31 December 2020. The item was supposed to have been dispatched from Queensland on the 4 January, have not received the goods today is the 12 January and I still have not received the goods. Notified customer service who advised that it would take up to 10 business days to receive my order. I am in Sydney it does not take 10 business days for an item to come from Queensland to Sydney. In the future I will buy the product from the vet I may pay extra but at least I will have the item immediately. Customer service needs to lift its game.

years of regular great service!

We've been buying our dog food, supplements, flea and tick and wormers etc regularly from Budget Pet Products for several years and the service is always very quick, good quality, and very well priced, can't fault them! :)

Vanessa

VanessaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awful customer service Karla.

Dear Karla
I am still waiting for a reply to a complaint I emailed on 10th December. Karla as the owner you should take complaints and address them as you would a compliment.
Your company is just interested in making money . I would not recommend your business to anyone with your lack of respect to your customers.

Peter

Peter

Totally amazed at the excellent delivery service. So very fast. Unbelievable service

Just an amazingly fast delivery. Totally unbelievable. Fantastic service. Only the 3rd time we have ordered, each time delivery has been so quick.