Karen GuillesserSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beware of auto delivery

They sent me a auto generated message on a Saturday informing me of a auto delivery as I couldn't contact them because they don't work on weekends. I sent a message telling them I did not have a auto delivery set up but by the time monday came around they had gone ahead with order and taken money out of my paypal account. I then had to wait for days to have money put back in my account. This all had to be done via stupid on line chats. Very frustrating. Do not have your systems send out messages on a weekend.

Karen Guillesser

The problem is when you send a reminder it's sent on a weekend. I replied but by Monday you have already taken money out. System fail. Don't let it send auto generated reminders on a Saturday.

Michael C.Budget Pet Products

Hi Karen, can you please contact our live chat on our website and we will look into this issue further for you.

Poor delivery service

Ordered a product over a week ago, got confirmation of same day despatch, contacted them 10 days later to discover delivery could be up 2 weeks. Should put note on website that non local delivery due to COVID could take much longer. If I had known in first instance would have bought locally

Other Pet Shops

Why Do I need to identify myself?

The need to identify yourself by noting when a few cents returns to my account just baffles me. I do not do internet banking and would need to contact my credit card provider to do this. What a waste of my time and energy. If I have paid for products then just send it to me or whomever I nominate it to be sent to. I certainly won't waste my time browsing on this site again.
There are so many fishing schemes out there that are similar to this it sets off alarm bells.
Also why would you hide this in your terms and conditions. You could spell out this requirement when you are entering payment details. I sure would have not ordered if this had been made clear.

Jnel
JnelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Faulty Products! That’s not our Problem.

Andrew
Andrew

What a waste of time and effort

Placed order received confirmation email only to receive a call 2 days later my card had been flagged but customer service said they had their money already!!!!!!
She then said i can pay another transation and email the amount
What A Scam Wonder how long before i get my money back
Web site said orders placed before 11am will be shipped that day another Lie
Im going back to PET CIRCLE where im treated like a customer
Would recommend PET CIRCLE any one wanting to buy pet products on line with ease of transation

bwareovme
bwareovmeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

If you can wait months this is for you

Their courier service is terrible ,so buying pet food and medicine is regrettable, since all dispatch from QLD ,it just takes few weeks to get into another states ,
Prefer my local pet store with price matching service !!

Ky F.
Ky F.

cant un-subscribe

they said i could cancel at anytime but they have made it very very difficult, $40 a month and the easiest way to stop it was to contact my bank.
do not subscribe to any other there monthly products!

Susy
SusyPerth, WA

the longest wait time to receive an order & no response to email follow-up

Placed order 6th December.... STILL WAITING and they reckon it'll be 24th Christmas Eve before I receive and that's not guaranteed. I order all my pet products online and Budget Pet charges postage and takes 3 times as long (4 days before an order is dispatched!) then they say another 10 days for post - blame AusPost! Not like Pet Circle who are very quick and efficient plus great prices... sorry but going back to what I know.

Michael C.Budget Pet Products

Hi Susy can you please privately message us your order ID so we can look into this further for you.

Very unhappy

Product never arrived and no contact made despite several emails asking where the product was.. there is no contact number I can call. I’m left spending almost $100 and 2 weeks later nothing!!!

Mary
MaryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Would never buy from here again

Bought a large package of dog food and treats. I usually buy from them every 2-3 months. This time, I had a problem with my order (one of the packets was ripped open and less than half the treats were in the package) and with emails back and forth they concluded that it was a ‘delivery issue’ and they were not going to replace my item.

Hi there Mary

We are sorry to hear about this, could you please send us your order ID in a private message so we can further investigate this. Thanks

Prices great, shipping terrible

Placed order on 23rd June, received notification of shipping on 25th, parcel still not delivered 3rd July. How is it that I can get a parcel from the US in 5 days, yet a small parcel from the Gold Coast is still not delivered in 8 business days. Get rid of notsofastway couriers. Time to go elsewhere.

Hi there,
I have sent you a private message requesting your order ID so I can follow this up for you. Thanks

TST72
TST72

Monday 8th July still no parcel

Michael C.Budget Pet Products

Great Service But No Reply/Response With Return (Order #1735929)

I purchased from Budget Pet Products and they were extremely helpful with my order, but the harness I got was too big and I contacted them and sent it back as per their return procedure. I still have not received any response from Budget Pet Products and no help with a refund or exchange..

Michael C.Budget Pet Products

Hi Dani, we're sorry to hear you experienced such issues whilst ordering from us. We will private message you for further information in hope to rectify this problem & provide you & your fur family with the best outcome possible.

JAZZYSydney, NSW

Absolutely 100% Disappointed

I have been given a full refund and thank Budget Pet Products for that

Billy Kanenine
Billy KanenineSouthwest, VIC

One of the main ingredients is toxic to dogs

Susan
SusanSydney, NSW

Terrible response to food that made five cats sick

I used to give them 5 stars till I bought a tray of Ziwi Peak cat food that made five of my cats sick. I emailed Budget to let them know. Rather than read my email properly which indicated plural cats were vomiting within 30 minutes of eating it, they read it to be one cat. I got a condescending response suggesting my cat had a sensitive stomach. They suggested returning 70% of the tins or donating them to a cat rescue organisation. As an ex-rescuer, I was shocked they suggested such a thing. I was more concerned with them getting rid of a bad batch of food.
I had spent hundreds of dollars during the last year with them as I have a multi-cat household. To be treated like I was after a freebie was disgraceful. No more business from me!