Chris Bell
Chris BellSydney, NSW

Forget about delivery - you'll be expected to pick it up yourself

juniorjc_21
juniorjc_21Sydney, NSW

Poor Costumer Service - Slow delivery

Paid for 2 x 20kg Meal for Mutts grain free, received one a week later and after 2 weeks the other item is not where to be seen, wrote to costumer service and [Name Removed] wasn’t really helpful and didn’t bother to even resolve anything. After requesting a refund I got told that a return fee will be charged if I proceed with the refund. [Name Removed] didn’t even bother to apologize

Linda J
Linda JSouth Australia

Delivery/getting products out - non-existent

States posted 1-2 business days from payment, paid on 2/5/2021 (Sunday), phoned on Wednesday still had not posted. As of today still no package, tracking says next week to that is 15 days after paying (and that is if it arrives on Monday). Not acceptable. Not happy. Too bad if you needed in a hurry. First time using, never again.

Never got my order

Ordered some cat food at 26/03 and it was still not delivered.

Then the support said they would send another batch (that I have to either pay for or help ship the original batch back if it arrives), and fast forward another week now it's 26/04, and still no cat food.

My cat would've starved to death if I had to rely on Budget Pet Products. Would not recommend it to anyone.

Sharon Howell
Sharon HowellSydney, NSW

Poor customer service

As I hadn’t received my order after nine days I phoned customer service to see what has happened to my order, I was promptly told delivery takes up to 10days, as I was waiting on worming medication for my cat, I was concerned how much longer did she think it would be. The customer service person was very abrupt and kept saying it takes up to 10 days for delivery, their website says 1-2 days for despatch and it doesn’t take 10 days for delivery to Sydney. Very disappointed with budget pet products, if your customer service people can’t be more helpful and polite to your customers think about replacing them, I won’t be buying off you again.

Patrick26
Patrick26AU

Sent Torn Dog Bed blamed me for the Tear

Never will I use this company ever again and I advise anyone to do the same,
Sent me a Torn dog Bed then they blamed me for the tear.
Will be reporting Company.

George
GeorgeSydney, NSW

Scam codes

Conor M.
Conor M.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

no communication on delivery

Unreliable service

I have been using budget pet products for several years. Recently their service has gone down hill. Orders are taking weeks to arrive, stock is selling out and no alternative is being offered or even postage on the half of my order that is in stock. Not to mention the very unapologetic customer service. Overall unreliable and I won’t be using again.

Not Happy Jan!
Not Happy Jan!Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Slow Delivery

First couple of orders came quickly, even in full lockdown in Vic, orders still came fast. But now, out of lockdown, orders are so slow!

Wasting time

Made order and payment on 22 January then on 25 January they asked me to verify my account which is weird for online shopping, they said they will dispatched my account immediately after I verify my account, took them 2 day to dispatched my order and haven’t got it until 1 February. My dog is waiting for his worming tablets. I couldn’t believe, this online store is really slow. Would give zero star if I could

VeronikaCanberra 2600, ACT

Big range, non budget shipping at times

oziek
oziek

Poor delivery

I placed an order for Moxiclear for cats with this company on 31 December 2020. The item was supposed to have been dispatched from Queensland on the 4 January, have not received the goods today is the 12 January and I still have not received the goods. Notified customer service who advised that it would take up to 10 business days to receive my order. I am in Sydney it does not take 10 business days for an item to come from Queensland to Sydney. In the future I will buy the product from the vet I may pay extra but at least I will have the item immediately. Customer service needs to lift its game.

Vanessa
VanessaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awful customer service Karla.

Dear Karla
I am still waiting for a reply to a complaint I emailed on 10th December. Karla as the owner you should take complaints and address them as you would a compliment.
Your company is just interested in making money . I would not recommend your business to anyone with your lack of respect to your customers.

Other Pet Shops

Terrible online store - takes several days for first order.

I ordered online and had payment processed by my bank - and then received an email requesting I tell them how many cents had been refunded to my bank - which will take several days!!!
This is why MasterCard SecureCode and Verified by Visa  exist.

To add insult to injury, I discovered the products I wanted were cheaper on Amazon (with free shipping with PRIME anyway!)

Pay the extra few cents and use another online store.