Budget Pet Products
See the Best Pet Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Budget Pet Products

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (45)
T.CSydney, NSW

Delivery too long.

This is the second order that has taken over two weeks to be delivered from the time the money leaves your account. Ordered the 9th and it's now 23rd and the tracking says stuck in warehouse. This is dog food I regularly order and need before I run out. Now you can't ring and complain and just get stuck dealing with the courier company who ignore your enquiry. I am going to try Pet Circle for my auto deliveries from now on. This is ridiculous.

Natalie C.
Natalie C.Sydney, NSW

Spend your money elsewhere if you want your order to actually arrive

I’m not one to leave bad reviews, but when I don’t get answers from customer service about where a $166 order of essential food and other items, or an ETA on when it might arrive after 3 weeks since taking money from my account, we’ll I think that may deserve a negative review.

If you are looking for a reliable service to deliver your essential pet items, I suggest trying somewhere else. This place will not get your products to you in a timely manner, will not answer their phone or emails, and you will lose money replacing those essential items while you wait for your order to never arrive.

New Customer- no product received

I placed an order on 29/8. Still haven't received my order. I sent an email, and i received no response yet. (My local supplier has since re-started deliveries, thank goodness and they delivered within a week!!!) I'd still like my order, preferably soon. I understand there are delays, but you need to improve on communications. If you can't guarantee delivery of your products then you should provide refunds. Not a happy customer. Wont be recommending.

Brand Manager B.Budget Pet Products

No delivery yet and no courtesy to respond to email.

I ordered online at the end of Aug and still waiting for delivery to arrive. Furthermore, I have sent multiple emails to inquire about the reason for the holdup, and they have no courtesy to at least respond to the email and informed me the reason why it's taking so long.
Terrible communication - delivery and management of customer relationship.

devendra p.
devendra p.

Three emails have already been sent without any response from your customer service team so far.

Slow delivery

Ordered on the 31/8/21 received order on the 16/9/21 very slow delivery times, won't be using then again, Pet circle delivery in 3-4 days......

John

Change your logistics partner asap , I have other goods delivered from QLD in five days on a number of times,,,, Your delivery was 16days- very poor

Phương H.
Phương H.

Good price, good products but bad policy

I have been BPP's customer for quite a long time with regular orders: more than 20 orders from Nov, 2020 with total completed orders value around 4k5 AUD. Just a few days ago I placed an order with 2k3 AUD value and they put my order on hold, refund the payment back to my paypal account and request for bank transfer :) After email and communicate with live chat they still disapproved the order. Since I have transferred my money into the CC to be able to pay by paypal I dont have enough balance to make bank transfer and have to cancel the order. This is a very disappointing experience with BPP.

RodSydney, NSW

3weeks and still waiting on order

I placed an order on the 19th of July and it’s 8th September and no products received I have contacted BudgetPetProducts twice now and have been told they are chasing up with the Logistics company. I have read many of your reviews and they complain about your logistics company that you use,it’s about time you pull your head out the sand and take some ownership here as I would have use a reputable company rather a cost savings one that is giving you bad reviews
I ordered from pet circle and received my package in 2 weeks during this busy Covid time so before your company uses that excuse that won’t work.

Mary
Mary

Very Dissatisfied

Placed Urgent Online order still not received after 10 days. Phoned BudgetPets, was told they will investigate and call back, no call back. Called again yesterday explaining I need order urgently as my dog is deteriorating without his medication, was told it’s a delivery issue. Tracking notification tells me it was received in Sydney depot after 4 days, Courier company not answering phone so I can’t enquire. Placed another order with Pet Circle yesterday 4pm, received first thing this morning not even 24 hours after placing order. Trying to call Budget Pets for refund and cancel order but not answering today, message saying Customer Service staff in training. Unacceptable and will not purchase from Budget Pets again.

KimIllawarra, NSW

Emailed specials not being supplied

Received an email offering 20% discount on (in there words) The Complete Royal Canin Range. When I tried to purchase the discount was declined because I ordered Royal Canin Dietary products. Surely this still comes under the title of THE Complete Range?

Got charged 400% more postage, be very careful folks

Anna R.
Anna R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delivery not even attempted

JLA
JLAAU

Easier to click and collect with a price match elsewhere......

Postage way too slow. Still yet to receive goods. Ordered on 16th, courier picked up Qld on 22nd. Will be delivered approximately 28th. Lets see if it arrives by then. Wont use again. This has happened before. I should have known better. In future Will price match at Petbarn, Petstock and have it that day. Forget Budget direct, there many retailers who are so much better, online and off.

kathy
kathyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Never received item

Over a week ago I ordered my product for my little dog,for his joints ordered 2 lots haven't received them won't be ordering here again,I ordered this product for my little shitzu for his pain would of been better getting it from the vets

Delivery took forever 13 days, customer service poor

I ordered product with was in stock on the 26 June. It was finally delivered on the 9 July after spending 8 days with the courier in Sydney. I live in the Sydney metro area.
I will never purchase from them again.

Tombo
TomboSydney, NSW

Nil stock

I wanted to order litter and dry food for cat at the same time.
They didn't have stock of litter.
I wanted to order both items and save on delivery charges...
They wouldn't concede issue was their problem. I was doing the right thing they couldn't supply and wouldn't allow me to have saved on delivery charges.
I will not buy from them again