Budget Pet Products
See the Best Pet Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Budget Pet Products

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (180)

Just another guy..
Just another guy..Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible service and shipping time.

I placed order for some fish medicines, due to lockdown I couldn't go for instore shopping. After 15days of placing the order the medicines have not reached me yet. I had 14 fishes, all of them died from fin-rot, I had been taking care of them for more than 2 years. If at all this medicines had reached in 3 days time as they had indicated I could have saved them.
When I asked for updates, they asked me to check with their shipping company. Its not their problem.

T.CSydney, NSW

Delivery too long.

This is the second order that has taken over two weeks to be delivered from the time the money leaves your account. Ordered the 9th and it's now 23rd and the tracking says stuck in warehouse. This is dog food I regularly order and need before I run out. Now you can't ring and complain and just get stuck dealing with the courier company who ignore your enquiry. I am going to try Pet Circle for my auto deliveries from now on. This is ridiculous.

Excellent. Always.

Budget Pet Products since we discovered them in 2018 are our reliable main provider for a happy Border Collie. Very wide choice of proven products, reasonable pricing, impeccable handling of orders, and swift deliveries.

Hi Benson,
Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback! We’re very glad to hear you’re happy with our products and services! Thank you for taking the time to write this, we really appreciate it.

Liz 4152
Liz 4152South East Queensland, QLD

so reliable, fast delivery and best prices

I predominantly buy all my pet products from this online store. It consistently has the lowest prices, available products and delivery is free. Also the order normally arrives in 1-2 days, so fast.

Hi Liz,
That’s wonderful to hear you’re happy with your shopping experience with us! Thank you for taking the time to write this great feedback, we do appreciate it!

burn_susan
burn_susanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always delivered a couple of days later

Very happy with this online store, good prices and fast delivery, and left in safe spot, easy to Order on the website

Hi burn_susan,
Thank you for this wonderful feedback! We work hard to ensure our customers have the best service possible, so it’s great to hear you’re happy with your shopping experience. Thank you for taking the time to write this.

Jess W
Jess WRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Fantastic Service

Great product, cheap price, but what i love the most is the wonderful customer service. Very patient and give good recommendation on what you need. You know someone is really care about you and your order, not only a cold machine. Have recommended to every friends.

Hi Jess,
Thank you, we really appreciate you taking the time to write this awesome feedback!
We try very hard to go the extra mile to ensure our customers get the best quality service possible.

Natalie C.
Natalie C.Sydney, NSW

Spend your money elsewhere if you want your order to actually arrive

I’m not one to leave bad reviews, but when I don’t get answers from customer service about where a $166 order of essential food and other items, or an ETA on when it might arrive after 3 weeks since taking money from my account, we’ll I think that may deserve a negative review.

If you are looking for a reliable service to deliver your essential pet items, I suggest trying somewhere else. This place will not get your products to you in a timely manner, will not answer their phone or emails, and you will lose money replacing those essential items while you wait for your order to never arrive.

New Customer- no product received

I placed an order on 29/8. Still haven't received my order. I sent an email, and i received no response yet. (My local supplier has since re-started deliveries, thank goodness and they delivered within a week!!!) I'd still like my order, preferably soon. I understand there are delays, but you need to improve on communications. If you can't guarantee delivery of your products then you should provide refunds. Not a happy customer. Wont be recommending.

Other Pet Shops

No delivery yet and no courtesy to respond to email.

I ordered online at the end of Aug and still waiting for delivery to arrive. Furthermore, I have sent multiple emails to inquire about the reason for the holdup, and they have no courtesy to at least respond to the email and informed me the reason why it's taking so long.
Terrible communication - delivery and management of customer relationship.

devendra p.

Three emails have already been sent without any response from your customer service team so far.

Slow delivery

Ordered on the 31/8/21 received order on the 16/9/21 very slow delivery times, won't be using then again, Pet circle delivery in 3-4 days......

John

Change your logistics partner asap , I have other goods delivered from QLD in five days on a number of times,,,, Your delivery was 16days- very poor

Bel
BelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing service & great range of products

This is now my second time purchasing from Budget Pet Products and I'm so happy with the quality of products and also how fast they have arrived, especially compared to other stores. I bought food, lots of treats and toys and also scored some dental samples too which I'm excited to try. I also set-up automatic delivery for my pups food so I don't ever run out to the pet store which is usually more expensive. Super easy to set up and love that feature. Love that I'm always getting value (I also scored a free KONG toy on my first purchase!!). Thanks Budget Pet for the great service.

Hi Bel,
Thank you so much for the great feedback! We're glad to hear that you are happy with our service. All the best to you and your pet.

Phương H.
Phương H.

Good price, good products but bad policy

I have been BPP's customer for quite a long time with regular orders: more than 20 orders from Nov, 2020 with total completed orders value around 4k5 AUD. Just a few days ago I placed an order with 2k3 AUD value and they put my order on hold, refund the payment back to my paypal account and request for bank transfer :) After email and communicate with live chat they still disapproved the order. Since I have transferred my money into the CC to be able to pay by paypal I dont have enough balance to make bank transfer and have to cancel the order. This is a very disappointing experience with BPP.

Find out how Budget Pet Products compares to other Pet Shops

very happy dog and human

i've been ordering from here for over a year now i am not a seasoned online shopper but i use the app and it is very easy to use i have never received my order later than expected always the best prices and a great variety of products to choose from love this place and so does my dog very happy terrific customer service and always helpful will continue buying from here and supporting australian business

Hi louise,
We really appreciate you taking the time to write this wonderful feedback. We're so glad to hear you're happy with your shopping experience! All the best to you and your pet.

Frenchie Lover
Frenchie LoverSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great to know they value their customers

I have been ordering from Budget Pet Products for a number of years and was presently surprised on my last order to not only receive my food but also a free KONG toy as a gift as part of their 12th birthday celebrations! My Frenchie absolutely loved it! Thank you Budget Pet Products you will always have me as a loyal customer.

Hi Frenchie Lover,
Thank you! You're too kind! We really appreciate you taking the time to write this awesome feedback! We try very hard to go the extra mile to ensure our customers get the best quality service possible!

Kay
KaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great prices & fast delivery

Have been buying from Budget Pets for a while now. Price is always good and i always get my order quickly. There customer service were really helpful when I made a mistake on my order. Now on auto delivery for my dogs j/d prescription diet did so I don't forget again!!!

Hi Kay,
Thank you so much for this feedback, we really appreciate it! All the best to you and your pet!