Listing monitored by Budget Pet Products

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (34)
Anna R.
Anna R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delivery not even attempted

JLA
JLAAU

Easier to click and collect with a price match elsewhere......

Postage way too slow. Still yet to receive goods. Ordered on 16th, courier picked up Qld on 22nd. Will be delivered approximately 28th. Lets see if it arrives by then. Wont use again. This has happened before. I should have known better. In future Will price match at Petbarn, Petstock and have it that day. Forget Budget direct, there many retailers who are so much better, online and off.

kathy
kathyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Never received item

Over a week ago I ordered my product for my little dog,for his joints ordered 2 lots haven't received them won't be ordering here again,I ordered this product for my little shitzu for his pain would of been better getting it from the vets

Delivery took forever 13 days, customer service poor

I ordered product with was in stock on the 26 June. It was finally delivered on the 9 July after spending 8 days with the courier in Sydney. I live in the Sydney metro area.
I will never purchase from them again.

Tombo
TomboSydney, NSW

Nil stock

I wanted to order litter and dry food for cat at the same time.
They didn't have stock of litter.
I wanted to order both items and save on delivery charges...
They wouldn't concede issue was their problem. I was doing the right thing they couldn't supply and wouldn't allow me to have saved on delivery charges.
I will not buy from them again

Chris Bell
Chris BellSydney, NSW

Forget about delivery - you'll be expected to pick it up yourself

Linda J
Linda JSouth Australia

Delivery/getting products out - non-existent

States posted 1-2 business days from payment, paid on 2/5/2021 (Sunday), phoned on Wednesday still had not posted. As of today still no package, tracking says next week to that is 15 days after paying (and that is if it arrives on Monday). Not acceptable. Not happy. Too bad if you needed in a hurry. First time using, never again.

Sharon Howell
Sharon HowellSydney, NSW

Poor customer service

As I hadn’t received my order after nine days I phoned customer service to see what has happened to my order, I was promptly told delivery takes up to 10days, as I was waiting on worming medication for my cat, I was concerned how much longer did she think it would be. The customer service person was very abrupt and kept saying it takes up to 10 days for delivery, their website says 1-2 days for despatch and it doesn’t take 10 days for delivery to Sydney. Very disappointed with budget pet products, if your customer service people can’t be more helpful and polite to your customers think about replacing them, I won’t be buying off you again.

Conor M.
Conor M.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

no communication on delivery

VeronikaCanberra 2600, ACT

Big range, non budget shipping at times

oziek
oziek

Poor delivery

I placed an order for Moxiclear for cats with this company on 31 December 2020. The item was supposed to have been dispatched from Queensland on the 4 January, have not received the goods today is the 12 January and I still have not received the goods. Notified customer service who advised that it would take up to 10 business days to receive my order. I am in Sydney it does not take 10 business days for an item to come from Queensland to Sydney. In the future I will buy the product from the vet I may pay extra but at least I will have the item immediately. Customer service needs to lift its game.

Terrible online store - takes several days for first order.

I ordered online and had payment processed by my bank - and then received an email requesting I tell them how many cents had been refunded to my bank - which will take several days!!!
This is why MasterCard SecureCode and Verified by Visa  exist.

To add insult to injury, I discovered the products I wanted were cheaper on Amazon (with free shipping with PRIME anyway!)

Pay the extra few cents and use another online store.

These people don't understand online shopping

I purchased an order of some urgent supplies for my new dog, only to receive many hours later an email asking for verification of my identity which feels like a really odd concept--and something I haven't experienced in years of online shopping. I had hoped to get these products as soon as possible, but it looks like It'll be a massive delay. I'm going to avoid them in the future.

Don't deliver and then just ignore you

I ordered a product and after waiting for the delivery, I attempted to make contact via web chat and email. as they do not have a customer service phone contact.
I am still waiting for someone too contact me and for the product. Happy to take your money immediately and then ignore you when there is an issue

Jennifer Rhynehart
Jennifer RhynehartSydney, NSW

Shocking online experience

Problems logging in /changing password/then after numerous chats it wouldnt let me pay !!!
Makes it very hard to buy anything
Don't waste your time .They really make it far too hard