Listing monitored by Budget Pet Products

Prices great, shipping terrible

Placed order on 23rd June, received notification of shipping on 25th, parcel still not delivered 3rd July. How is it that I can get a parcel from the US in 5 days, yet a small parcel from the Gold Coast is still not delivered in 8 business days. Get rid of notsofastway couriers. Time to go elsewhere.

Hi there,
I have sent you a private message requesting your order ID so I can follow this up for you. Thanks

TST72
TST72

Monday 8th July still no parcel

laura
laura

Is it really fast?

Ordered last weekend and it still hasn’t arrived. Disappointed because everyone said that shipping is fast when i know other online pet product stores could do it within two days. :/

Hi Laura,
I have sent a private message requesting your order ID so I can follow this up for you.

JAZZYSydney, NSW

Absolutely 100% Disappointed

I have been given a full refund and thank Budget Pet Products for that

Billy Kanenine
Billy KanenineSouthwest, VIC

One of the main ingredients is toxic to dogs

Susan
SusanSydney, NSW

Terrible response to food that made five cats sick

I used to give them 5 stars till I bought a tray of Ziwi Peak cat food that made five of my cats sick. I emailed Budget to let them know. Rather than read my email properly which indicated plural cats were vomiting within 30 minutes of eating it, they read it to be one cat. I got a condescending response suggesting my cat had a sensitive stomach. They suggested returning 70% of the tins or donating them to a cat rescue organisation. As an ex-rescuer, I was shocked they suggested such a thing. I was more concerned with them getting rid of a bad batch of food.
I had spent hundreds of dollars during the last year with them as I have a multi-cat household. To be treated like I was after a freebie was disgraceful. No more business from me!

Katrina
Katrina

Great prices

The products are Reasonably priced and they stock what I need for my pets. The only issue I have is with the Delivery service fast way Couriers, this company is pathetic.
Please change couriers

Michael C.Budget Pet Products

Katrina thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate your kind words and feedback and will continue to work hard on providing the best possible options for delivery and will take on board your comments.

PCG
PCGKambah 2902, ACT

First time customer

Our cat needs Prescription Diet Kidney Care wet & dry food which is only available from three different Veterinary Practices, very frustrating travelling around. A friend recommended that I try Budget Pet and I am very happy that I can get exactly what I want, better prices and home delivery. All I have to do next is get my reordering times sorted out but I'm sure Budget Pet will help me out.

Michael C.Budget Pet Products

Hi, welcome to the BPP family! Thanks for choosing us for your furry buddies necessities. We look forward to continuously providing you and your fur family with outstanding service and will gladly help you with your ordering :)

Carolyn
CarolynInnisfail

I'm reasonably happy

I'm really happy with Budget Pet Products, so far I have only bought twice from them. They have really fast dispatch, & a tracking system that seems to work well. Unfortunately their couriers let them down a little, they aren't terrible, but they could be better. The office doesn't seem to communicate too well with their drivers. I had a yarn to the driver on my last delivery & he was really helpful, so next time I'll probably bypass the office & just talk to the driver about where & when to meet for a pickup. I would have given Budget 5 stars if not for the courier service.

Very dissapointed

For the love of God, Budget Pet Products do something about your delivery service and your customer service. I have been ordering from you for years have probably spent in the thousands and yet when I have a problem with the delivery noone wants to help. I gave up after numerous attempts. Oh and please consider ditching Fastway Couriers also. Have to agree with everything that others have said here also. Your prices are very good but unfortunately even that isnt enough to keep me on as a customer, I will now be taking my business elsewhere.

ytsim

Why is it when I contact you by email and by phone multiple times no one can help but as soon as the problem is made public you offer to help?Thanks but no thanks.

Jinie Theodorou
Jinie TheodorouCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Thoroughly disgusted with customer service and dreadful delivery

7days and still waiting.

I ordered pet food seven days ago and still it hasn’t arrived. Many excuses from the company, none of which are acceptable. The courier company they use give very basic information about your order. There are many pet food companies online I recommend people shop around because this company give terrible service.

Lucille

The courier company Fastway is the worst I have ever dealt with. Their office lady is also rude. Why would you let your pet food company be ruined by using an untrustworthy, unreliable courier company, makes no sense???? Day 8 still no delivery!!!

Swimmer
SwimmerHunter Region, NSW

4 Stars But Tick The Boxes

Long time client for special diet dog food.

Excellent dispatch/notification and pricing is generally cheaper.

Only negative is their preferred courier (Fastway). I have to pick the parcel up from their Melbourne depot if not at home when they try to deliver and no prior notification on the delivery day.

Pay “extra” delivery option & choose ‘AusPost’ who provide exact day delivery notification plus local pick up options if you are not home.

Michael C.Budget Pet Products

Thanks so much for being a loyal and long-standing customer of the BPP family! Thanks for choosing us for your furry buddies necessities. We thank you for your feedback in regards to postage and will continue to work on this.

problem with delivery

ordered a pack of comfortis plus 1st lot went astray not sure why when I rechecked my order ther was a lot of hieroglyphics where my address should have been I did not type this in and can only assume it was a glitch in their system "not happy Jan" but to the companies credit when I contacted them they were very helpful and offered to send a replacement by registered mail so it could be tracked it cost a couple of dollars more but yea !!! it did arrive so now my little fur babies are all dosed up for summer thank you for sorting this out .

Fʌɱoʋs M

Real bad delivery.

Amanda
AmandaSydney

Terrible delivery

Good prices terrible delivery 6 days for delivery by courier that is terrible! Wont be ordering again. Called up and basically said bad luck.

Good Company terrible affiliate couriers

Sorry to do this budget pet products, but i may never want to purchase from you again. Your courier company fastway has not only disappointed me once but on several occasions. This week was my final straw. Not only was the driver rude and incompetent, but he hit my husband's car and took off!!! Please change your couriers!!!!! It's driving business away from you. I don't pay for items, just to have a terrible delivery service

Order Details sent

Tony
Tony

Everything we need for our hairy babies.

We have found that Budget Pet Prducts have our needs covered at very reasonable prices. The delivery being free also helps and there is no time wasted dispatching the order. Thanks team keep up the great work.

Michael C.Budget Pet Products

Hi Tony, we appreciate your feedback! Thank you for shopping with Budget Pet Products.com.au

Kapinka
KapinkaBrisbane

Not great

Big banner says free shipping over $49 but it's actually really expensive shipping if your not in their free delivery area. They used to give free shipping when you spent over $200, that's gone too. So many new online pet companies now that offer better deals, will give budget pet a miss.

Excellent customer service

I have recently been purchasing products from Budget Pet Products and find their delivery times and customer service excellent. Thank you very much.

Michael C.Budget Pet Products

Thanks Carol for the awesome review! You're a star! :)
We look forward to continually providing you and your fur family with the best service possible!

Vincent Edwards
Vincent EdwardsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible

I am still waiting for my pet food for my cats after 9 days, totally unacceptable
They use fastway couriers, also hopeless
It would have been quicker to drive from Melbourne to Queensland and pick the cat food up myself
Never use budget pet products again!!!

LorraineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Your order will be delivered tomorrow.......

Sam
SamMelbourne

The company work with a poor delivery service called FASTWAY.

The company dispatch my order within 1 -2 days however the actual items never got deliver by Fast Way over a week. I have to call Budget Pet customer service and ask the company to deal my matter with the delivery company.
Finally Budget Pet called me and promised to resend my item again using Post Office express and I hope I get my item by end of this week.

Peter D.
Peter D.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Woeful delivery and poor attitude when I contacted them.

Sarah
SarahCanberra

Poor Delivery

There website states they dispatch the order within 1 -2 days however the actual postage of the items take over a week. I have purchased two orders from them and both have take a week and a half just to arrive in canberra. Real estimation of postage times should be stated on the website.In saying this, there prices are amazingly cheap.