Listing monitored by Budget Pet Products

Day 4 and still no dog food (Melbourne)

M. McG
M. McGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Before Dates almost reached

I’ve been a regular buyer of Meals for Mutts dry food from Budget Pet Products. My previous order of 2 x 2.5kg bags was within 6 months of reaching the best before dates, close enough for me to contact them to voice my disappointment. My most recent purchase of a 9kg bag of MfM dry food, over $100 in value has the best before date reached in 2 months, 1 week. I’ll never buy from them again.

I have been contacted by the rep from BPP and I’m very happy with their response, and efforts to resolve this.

Disappointed

Very disappointed that after placing and order & taking my money, I was then asked to supply information in exactly the same way that we are warned against for phishing scams. Company needs to devise a better protocol.
However when I phoned to verify that they are a real company, the staff member I spoke to was sympathetic & helpful.

REX
REXMelbourne

Never received my product been waiting for 1 month!!

Been order some product on 8/11/2017 but after received an email need my identification ... took me a while to fix this. After that my delivery was never show up and i tried to call the customer service was been told will call me back, and i call the next day (no one call me back at all) been told by a customer service name [name removed] the delivery can't access my building ... in Melbourne cbd i never had this case before... first time ever from budget pet, you are the best liar ever. First time and the last time won't be use for sure in my life.

Michael C.Budget Pet Products

Took my money, then set extra requirements before dispatch

Budget pet products took my money, then sent an email requesting a photo of my identification. If I don't send identification, they will not send my order. It took me a while to verify whether it's a scam website.

Their mobile website does not list this requirement in the Terms & Conditions (T&C). They have a different version of T&C on the PC/Mac website that does say they may ask for id. I don't know why they have 2 versions of T&C???

CaroleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Where is my order

I ordered some milk products on the 22nd of November it was posted on the 23rd and today is the 28th while tracking it l was told it would not be delivered till the 5th of December. This is disgusting l could have walked there and back in this amount of time. I will never purchase from this company again would rather pay full price for the item at least l would have it when l needed it . Not 14 days later

Carole

Then doint tell peaple on your website that delivery time is five days. Tell them the truth that it will be posted when you get around to it

Carole

Well its now the 30th and l have just been told that my puppie milk that l have been desperately waiting for was not posted on the day that budget pet supplies claim it was and no one really knows where it is at the moment .great service budget pets.

MarisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Too long

Daphne89
Daphne89Melbourne

Dont use pet budget, worst online shopping experience

Bought the product almonst a month ago, still not receive it yet, contacted them, no replies, no refund, just nothing, will not go back to pet budget, if u want save a bit of money, better just go more reliable online company, eg Petcircle

Don't use

5 days and order still not delivered, called, said another 8-14 days. They won't cancel my order which now has me needing to go elsewhere as my new puppy arrives in 2 days and I have nothing.
Do not order unless you have 3 weeks up your sleeve.
No timeframe online to advise, otherwise obviously wouldn't be a problem

Good Customer Service

Contacted today by customer service to resolve a delivery of a damaged product. Out of their way to help. Fast response on customer service. Thanks.

Michael C.Budget Pet Products

Hi ZoD, thanks for the feedback! We're so glad to hear the issue of your damaged product got resolved quickly & easily, and that you were happy with the service we provided you and your fur family :)

IlkSydney

Don't waste your time and money!

Kathryn
KathrynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Okay service, even worse delivery times

Michael C.Budget Pet Products

Hi Kathryn, we're sorry to hear you experienced such issues whilst ordering from us. We will private message you for further information in hope to rectify this problem & provide you & your fur family with the best outcome possible.

americanwinelover
americanwineloverSouth East Queensland, QLD

OK as long as you never move

Ordered a collar for my dog, put in my new address, but they ended up shipping to a very old address, and it was returned. There is no way in their system to change your address. You can add a new one, update, think you are having it sent to the address you put in, but it will always default to the very first one you put in. No option for removal of an address once you've put it in. So good deals to be had.... as long as you never move from the original address you created your profile with. They care not to solve the problem.

lennyk
lennyk

great services but pathetic website

I have used this company for about 2 years and have found their prices good and their delivery is fast and efficient. Unfortunately, they have had problems with their website for a few months which they still have not rectified. Their site locks up, the shopping cart is inaccessible and I have experienced the problem on several web browsers. Their phone service is not much better. At 9.46am I got a message saying that they don't open before 9am. This could be due to QLD time difference with daylight saving. Until they improve their shopping experience I would suggest you look elsewhere

Krissty
KrisstyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Price cheap , but delivery so slow, stuff so useless!!

Purchased dog food last week today Thursday still hasn't received parcel . Stuff absolutely hopeless . Not happy with service at all

TennilleA
TennilleAsydney

Absolutely no problems.

My order was shipped the next business day and received today. Well packed and had emails updating me of order status.
Thanks.

Michael C.Budget Pet Products

Hi TennilleA, thanks for the awesome feedback!
We're glad you enjoyed our service!

Product cheap and delivered fast but a rip off fake that didnt work...

Dont bother, if you complain they will brush you off.
They just take the money.... Will never buy from them again.

C. ANDERSEN
C. ANDERSENSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service until something goes wrong!

I had been very happy with the prices and delivery of my orders from Budget Pet Products; until I ordered something that didn't work properly. I sent an email comment/feedback (from their website which I have used previously and always had a response) about the product and asking what they could do for me because it didn't work. Nothing!! Absolutely no response. So from that I deduce that BPP are very happy to take my money and provide products so long as I don't complain or have a problem. Not a very good way to run a business in my book and shows very poor customer service.

Jess
JessBunbury

Sorry we live in WA

Wow, shocking we have to pay over $50 in shipping when we can buy the product here. We get punished for being in WA. I think that is very sad.
Yes i get you pay shipping but it shouldn't be so much. You would lose so many WA customers.
Very disappointed. I will not buy from your company

iamagirl69
iamagirl69South Australia

Frontline Plus Cat Spot On Does Not Work! Fighting Budget Pet Products For Full Refund

David J
David JRYE 3941

At Long Last - Delivered In Full And As Promised

After dealing with 3 other companies who either take two weeks plus to deliver or don't deliver what you order or just don't deliver budget pet products have restored my faith in an online supplier who actually delivered within 4 days of placing the order. Have rated 4 stars until my next order just to make sure it was not a fluke. Al the review of these guys convinced me to give them a go and they have not disappointed