Claire
ClaireSouth East Queensland, QLD

An inconvenience to order over $300!

I ordered Friday expecting my goods to be dispatched today. Instead I get an email in the afternoon on Monday saying my goods are on hold as I purchased 2 boxes of nexgard $300 total. Asking to check my bank account in a few days to see a refund of a few cents has gone in and to reply with how much. Taking my order to be dispatched next week I'd imagine. If it was fraud I'd expect for a larger amount funds to be deducted $500+. They are the cheapest online but for the hassle I would rather order elsewhere.

Don't deliver and then just ignore you

I ordered a product and after waiting for the delivery, I attempted to make contact via web chat and email. as they do not have a customer service phone contact.
I am still waiting for someone too contact me and for the product. Happy to take your money immediately and then ignore you when there is an issue

Tash G.
Tash G.Canberra 2600, ACT

Terrible customer service they failed me as a regular customer

Unreliable

Budget uses a courier that does not deliver to a majority of areas and delivers to a depot. Then because the item is undeliverable you have to wait for it’s return for a refund. I would never purchase from this company again.

Jennifer Rhynehart
Jennifer RhynehartSydney, NSW

Shocking online experience

Problems logging in /changing password/then after numerous chats it wouldnt let me pay !!!
Makes it very hard to buy anything
Don't waste your time .They really make it far too hard

Stefanie
StefanieSouth West, QLD

Poor service review, complicated first order process

Ordered Dog Biscuits online through this store, the company returns a few cents into your account and then charges for the product $118.00, and then sends a text message asking you to respond to their request to action more money on your account. May I add the the amount for the product has already cleared my bank account and still no product. I am appalled and disgusted at this method of payment for online shopping. I have returned their text message asking that they refund the amount paid and cancel the order. Luckily I have ordered the dog biscuits through another supplier. This mob need to get their act together.

Jessica W.
Jessica W.

Timewasters.

Taken but took back
Taken but took backSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst customer service ever. Do not shop here

This business has offered the worst possible customer service ever. It is frankly a surprise they are still trading. I will never shop here again and will tell every pet owner i come in contact with not to use their business

ABC
ABCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Impossible to deal with - didnt even send an urgent order in a week because of systems. Would give no stars if possible.

Shaz
ShazCentral Queensland, QLD

New brand Royal Canin Anallergenic causes diarrhoea

Unfortunately my wolfhound has had an allergic reaction to the new brand of Anallergenic dry food biscuits. The previous brand purchased from our local vet 3 weeks ago caused no diarrhoea at all and a girl was finally back to herself after a long dietary trial. The only relapse came from purchasing the new branded Anallergenic biscuits from this site. We stopped the biscuits and the diarrhoea stopped. We will now be going back to purchasing directly from our local vet. Dissatisfied and disappointed. Will be seeking a refund.

wub100
wub100AU

PayPal - second time I have tried to purchase using paypal which 5 months later is STILL not working

5 months ago I tried to buy a flea treatment online and the payment via paypal (after I had authorised on the paypal site) did not go through so I had to contact them and waste time finding out that "for some customers" paypal is not working. Apparently their IT department looking into it. Now I find the same thing 5 months later and they are still looking into it. I want a simple quick purchase not to have to contact them to try and sort out an email with a paypal link! Over it will not bother to use them again.

Robert
RobertWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

beware of this dodgy company

This online shop seems to be taking advantage of the covid 19 situation and advertising exceptionally cheap deals, and when you purchase these deals, this online shop takes your money and will not send your purchase. The evidence I have is they say I need to approve my account, I question this, they then say the credit card is fraudulent, yet they take your money.
Further investigation shows this is not a company and doesn't have a telephone number. I think they are deceiving the public
I have also downloaded the Terms and Conditions, this does not mention approving accounts anywhere as the first email suggests..
**** Be aware and not purchase from this dodgy online shop, buy elsewhere that is safe********

I Got Scammed
I Got ScammedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Go elsewhere to get what you want

They won’t ship your order until you confirm your account even though you’ve already identified yourself, payed for your order and received an email “confirmation” of your order ? Then when you call the, please call us with any concerns on our 1300 number you get the “sorry due to Covid 19 we won’t take any incoming calls ? What a joke. Save your money go elsewhere.

Chris K
Chris KAU

Poor customer service and first order will take days extra

Be ready to have your first order delayed by days whilst they dick around with identity checks. Rather than stump up for a normal bank credit card 2FA check they will email you and ask for you to confirm a tiny amount that they have credited to your account. This is meant to be on the first order only. For me being a previous customer they couldn’t find my prior orders (despite me emailing them the email order confo) and then their system didn’t work. That’s an hour I wont get back. I cancelled and purchased from vetsupply.com.au and that order went though in a minute.

KPP
KPPAustralian Capital Territory

Do not pay via Paypal if you have multiple payment options in Paypal!