Budget Pet Products

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (146)

Chris Bell
Chris BellSydney, NSW

Forget about delivery - you'll be expected to pick it up yourself

AND
ANDSydney

Awesome quality, timely delivery, good communication

I have only had positive experiences buying from them - excellent product quality (especially the chews), quick delivery, good price, well organised & good communication / order updates

Conor M.
Conor M.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

no communication on delivery

oziek
oziek

Poor delivery

I placed an order for Moxiclear for cats with this company on 31 December 2020. The item was supposed to have been dispatched from Queensland on the 4 January, have not received the goods today is the 12 January and I still have not received the goods. Notified customer service who advised that it would take up to 10 business days to receive my order. I am in Sydney it does not take 10 business days for an item to come from Queensland to Sydney. In the future I will buy the product from the vet I may pay extra but at least I will have the item immediately. Customer service needs to lift its game.

years of regular great service!

We've been buying our dog food, supplements, flea and tick and wormers etc regularly from Budget Pet Products for several years and the service is always very quick, good quality, and very well priced, can't fault them! :)

Peter
Peter

Totally amazed at the excellent delivery service. So very fast. Unbelievable service

Just an amazingly fast delivery. Totally unbelievable. Fantastic service. Only the 3rd time we have ordered, each time delivery has been so quick.

Terrible online store - takes several days for first order.

I ordered online and had payment processed by my bank - and then received an email requesting I tell them how many cents had been refunded to my bank - which will take several days!!!
This is why MasterCard SecureCode and Verified by Visa  exist.

To add insult to injury, I discovered the products I wanted were cheaper on Amazon (with free shipping with PRIME anyway!)

Pay the extra few cents and use another online store.

These people don't understand online shopping

I purchased an order of some urgent supplies for my new dog, only to receive many hours later an email asking for verification of my identity which feels like a really odd concept--and something I haven't experienced in years of online shopping. I had hoped to get these products as soon as possible, but it looks like It'll be a massive delay. I'm going to avoid them in the future.

Renae
RenaeCentral Queensland, QLD

I love budget pet products

cannot fault. Good prices, great offers, lovely staff and fast shipping. I really cannot fault! I always go to BPP first before anywhere else.
Sometimes they don't stick my dogs prescription food, seems to sell fast but it isnt their fault.

Find out how Budget Pet Products compares to other Pet Shops

Very happy with online service

My recent order was for Bravecto & saw perfect Chuckit balls so bought them too. Always have good service & this order was speedy even with Xmas & Covid difficulty. Thanks.

Sylvia
SylviaSouth East Queensland, QLD

So easy to order

Ordered and received within 3 days. Budget Pet Products on line is efficient, easy to use and prompt. I have used Budget Pet Products for some years now, never a problem, and will use in the future.

Don't deliver and then just ignore you

I ordered a product and after waiting for the delivery, I attempted to make contact via web chat and email. as they do not have a customer service phone contact.
I am still waiting for someone too contact me and for the product. Happy to take your money immediately and then ignore you when there is an issue

Lisa
Lisa South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent online experience

I was very happy to know I can order online and receive free shipping and not to mention at the best price. I also received my dogs food in two days.
Great experience Budget Pets !!!!

Great ongoing service

Have purchased food for my dog on eight occasions over the last 20 months and an email advice of dispatch has normally been on the same day the order was placed and delivery here in Tamworth not more than two business days later. By far the best online organisation I deal with .

Kim
KimSydney Surrounds, NSW

Wonderful customer service

A wonderful experience, I needed to cancel an order and change my address and the help I received was perfect.