Budget Pet Products

Budget Pet Products (page 2 of 26)

Online store, Physical store

Terrible online store - takes several days for first order.

I ordered online and had payment processed by my bank - and then received an email requesting I tell them how many cents had been refunded to my bank - which will take several days!!!
This is why MasterCard SecureCode and Verified by Visa  exist.

To add insult to injury, I discovered the products I wanted were cheaper on Amazon (with free shipping with PRIME anyway!)

Pay the extra few cents and use another online store.

Souphead
SoupheadGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unbelievably good

Not only are they cheaper, but the service is exceptionally good. Ordered on a Saturday delivered Wednesday before lunch to Melbourne. No other choice for me. Well Done

Other Pet Shops

These people don't understand online shopping

I purchased an order of some urgent supplies for my new dog, only to receive many hours later an email asking for verification of my identity which feels like a really odd concept--and something I haven't experienced in years of online shopping. I had hoped to get these products as soon as possible, but it looks like It'll be a massive delay. I'm going to avoid them in the future.

Rodney
RodneySydney, NSW

Disappointed, so solution. time waisted.

Renae
RenaeCentral Queensland, QLD

I love budget pet products

cannot fault. Good prices, great offers, lovely staff and fast shipping. I really cannot fault! I always go to BPP first before anywhere else.
Sometimes they don't stick my dogs prescription food, seems to sell fast but it isnt their fault.

Claire
ClaireSouth East Queensland, QLD

An inconvenience to order over $300!

I ordered Friday expecting my goods to be dispatched today. Instead I get an email in the afternoon on Monday saying my goods are on hold as I purchased 2 boxes of nexgard $300 total. Asking to check my bank account in a few days to see a refund of a few cents has gone in and to reply with how much. Taking my order to be dispatched next week I'd imagine. If it was fraud I'd expect for a larger amount funds to be deducted $500+. They are the cheapest online but for the hassle I would rather order elsewhere.

Very happy with online service

My recent order was for Bravecto & saw perfect Chuckit balls so bought them too. Always have good service & this order was speedy even with Xmas & Covid difficulty. Thanks.

Sylvia
SylviaSouth East Queensland, QLD

So easy to order

Ordered and received within 3 days. Budget Pet Products on line is efficient, easy to use and prompt. I have used Budget Pet Products for some years now, never a problem, and will use in the future.

Other Pet Shops

Don't deliver and then just ignore you

I ordered a product and after waiting for the delivery, I attempted to make contact via web chat and email. as they do not have a customer service phone contact.
I am still waiting for someone too contact me and for the product. Happy to take your money immediately and then ignore you when there is an issue

Lisa
Lisa South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent online experience

I was very happy to know I can order online and receive free shipping and not to mention at the best price. I also received my dogs food in two days.
Great experience Budget Pets !!!!

Great ongoing service

Have purchased food for my dog on eight occasions over the last 20 months and an email advice of dispatch has normally been on the same day the order was placed and delivery here in Tamworth not more than two business days later. By far the best online organisation I deal with .

Kim
KimSydney Surrounds, NSW

Wonderful customer service

A wonderful experience, I needed to cancel an order and change my address and the help I received was perfect.

Great experience

Great price for a 20kg bag of dog food.
Ordered on a Sunday and arrived in Adelaide the following Friday from their Gold Coast warehouse.
Very impressed all round and will order again without hesitation.

Tash G.
Tash G.Canberra 2600, ACT

Terrible customer service they failed me as a regular customer

Dee Dee
Dee DeeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect product.

Love ordering on line with Budget Pet Products. Is always great service, quality and delivery. Charlie is also very impressed, especially with the massage brush.