Listing monitored by Budget Pet Products

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (152)

Jaybaby
JaybabyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

On time Delivery and plenty of good products

I always get my order from them on time with the correct items and they have plenty of good products for me to shop. I am a happy customer with them. No delay in delivery which is important.

Michael C.Budget Pet Products

Why Do I need to identify myself?

The need to identify yourself by noting when a few cents returns to my account just baffles me. I do not do internet banking and would need to contact my credit card provider to do this. What a waste of my time and energy. If I have paid for products then just send it to me or whomever I nominate it to be sent to. I certainly won't waste my time browsing on this site again.
There are so many fishing schemes out there that are similar to this it sets off alarm bells.
Also why would you hide this in your terms and conditions. You could spell out this requirement when you are entering payment details. I sure would have not ordered if this had been made clear.

chris
chrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

GREAT SERVICE DURING COVID19

Thank you so much for a speedy turn around. Placed an order around 7.30am, was processed same morning and in the mail same day. Best of all Australia Post delivered my small box to me the following day. Just a little over 24 hours and I had my order! Splendid service. Thanks again.

LadyOfThree
LadyOfThreeQLD, 4570

The best pet store.

Vicki A.
Vicki A.South East Queensland, QLD

Best value for money

I have found that Budget Pet products have the best value for money and biggest range of products out of all the online and physical pet shops. Quick delivery also!

Linda
LindaGold Coast

Fast and fabulous service

Times for delivery at the moment are always slow but I ordered online on Sunday afternoon and it arrived on Monday afternoon. This company is always fast and efficient with great prices

Yours Droolly Training Pads

The product is excellent, always received in short time and in good condition. I am very happy with both the website and the ease of ordering. The price of this product is half the cost of the same product at a major pet company.

dazza
dazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

I started shopping at Budget Pet Products again and the last couple of orders were delivered quickly. I’m very happy with their service and prices. Their website can be a little clunky at times but other than that they’re very good.

Graham and Freddie
Graham and FreddieSydney, NSW

Great Site and products

Budget Pet Products have very good prices - we are very happy with the store - the site works well with never any issues and great delivery times
Happy customer with satisfied cat

Ann
AnnDarling Downs, QLD

Wonderful service!

So very happy with the service from you. Ordered Monday and delivered Thurs am. Postal costs very reasonable - much lower than other company costs. Will certainly be using your company again for future products. Again thank you very much!

Kate
Kate

Great value

Great site for well known brands, a lot cheaper than in store prices and discounts for repeat purchases like tick tablets. Packages always arrive soon after ordering. Would highly recommend.

ABIS
ABISGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Express Service coupled with great pricing

In today's society we are quick to complain but slow to praise. Let me take this opportunity to compliment Budget PP on their express delivery service and their consistently competitive pricing. There is no need to waist your time looking elsewhere. Keep up the good work.

David C.
David C.Hunter Region, NSW

Great range at very competitive prices!

I regularly get pet supplies for my cats and dogs from Budget Pet Products due to their easy to browse website, friendly and approachable customer service team and their very quick deliveries o my regional area. No hesitation to recommend these guys!!

Irma
IrmaSydney Surrounds, NSW

always best advice and help

Doesn’t matter if I call or order over the net always friendly and helpful got even told if I get the bigger pack I save money not many people do that anymore.The goods arrive very quickly Max likes all brands except black hawk for reasons unknown???Your prices are very good and we don’t have to carry big lots around not so you g anymore hahah.carry on guys we are very happy with you.Regards Mrs.Huber

LovetheNet
LovetheNetAustralian Capital Territory

Unbeatable

Prices are amazing, super speedy postage, excellent customer service. Their website is easy to negotiate with a wide range of products and I will definitely be a return customer. Many, many thanks!

Bina
BinaGippsland, VIC

Excellent customer service!

Good customer service means a lot to me, and when I phoned Budget Pet Products to inquire about the expiry date of a product, I received excellent and prompt service.

ONEHOTSHOT
ONEHOTSHOTSydney, NSW

Cheapest prices

Best prices fantastic customer service they go above and beyond.. would def use them again. Only one issue which is beyobd there control living in rural nsw the courier company fastways always has problems delivering here even from descriptive instructions

Jan
JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

excellent site

Great range of stock, site is very easy to navigate, orders processed quickly and prices are very competitive, very happy with the service. Customer service is friendly and helpful as well.

Marc
MarcRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Good online shop

Easy to use Aussie site with fair prices. The free delivery over a certain amount is a nice bonus. Much cheaper than some other sites for the particular item I purchased

Fraze
FrazeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service and Rapid Delivery

Been purchasing online from Budget Pets for many years and they even surpassed my previous high opinion of their service over the New Year period;was looking after our son's Samoyed female dog, being picked up the weekend after New Year. She needed a bath (as they always do). Had a rush of blood to get some shampoo; ordered New Year's Eve ( late) not really expecting to get it before the weekend over this period. Sure enough on returning from the dog walk with our dog a German Shepherd and the Samoyed was pleasantly surprised to find the large parcel (ordered a 15kg Royal Canin bag as well) behind our gate as requested early Friday morning. Great work!!

Beach Dogs
Beach DogsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Range of Products

I was impressed with the wide range of products Budget Pet Products stock. Normally I would have to go to 2-3 different pet shops to complete my order. Thank you

Andrew
Andrew

What a waste of time and effort

Placed order received confirmation email only to receive a call 2 days later my card had been flagged but customer service said they had their money already!!!!!!
She then said i can pay another transation and email the amount
What A Scam Wonder how long before i get my money back
Web site said orders placed before 11am will be shipped that day another Lie
Im going back to PET CIRCLE where im treated like a customer
Would recommend PET CIRCLE any one wanting to buy pet products on line with ease of transation

bwareovme
bwareovmeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

If you can wait months this is for you

Their courier service is terrible ,so buying pet food and medicine is regrettable, since all dispatch from QLD ,it just takes few weeks to get into another states ,
Prefer my local pet store with price matching service !!

Susy
SusyPerth, WA

the longest wait time to receive an order & no response to email follow-up

Placed order 6th December.... STILL WAITING and they reckon it'll be 24th Christmas Eve before I receive and that's not guaranteed. I order all my pet products online and Budget Pet charges postage and takes 3 times as long (4 days before an order is dispatched!) then they say another 10 days for post - blame AusPost! Not like Pet Circle who are very quick and efficient plus great prices... sorry but going back to what I know.

Michael C.Budget Pet Products

Hi Susy can you please privately message us your order ID so we can look into this further for you.

dottyb
dottybSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Service

impressed with the very fast Delivery of my Satiety Dog Food and great communication from Budget Pet products online store will definitely buy again and would highly recommend this store

Michael C.Budget Pet Products

Thanks for taking the time to leave a paw-some review! We are so happy you enjoy our fast shipping service and communication :) Licks x