Budget Pet Products

Budget Pet Products (page 4 of 26)

Online store, Physical store

wub100
wub100AU

PayPal - second time I have tried to purchase using paypal which 5 months later is STILL not working

5 months ago I tried to buy a flea treatment online and the payment via paypal (after I had authorised on the paypal site) did not go through so I had to contact them and waste time finding out that "for some customers" paypal is not working. Apparently their IT department looking into it. Now I find the same thing 5 months later and they are still looking into it. I want a simple quick purchase not to have to contact them to try and sort out an email with a paypal link! Over it will not bother to use them again.

Robert
RobertWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

beware of this dodgy company

This online shop seems to be taking advantage of the covid 19 situation and advertising exceptionally cheap deals, and when you purchase these deals, this online shop takes your money and will not send your purchase. The evidence I have is they say I need to approve my account, I question this, they then say the credit card is fraudulent, yet they take your money.
Further investigation shows this is not a company and doesn't have a telephone number. I think they are deceiving the public
I have also downloaded the Terms and Conditions, this does not mention approving accounts anywhere as the first email suggests..
**** Be aware and not purchase from this dodgy online shop, buy elsewhere that is safe********

I Got Scammed
I Got ScammedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Go elsewhere to get what you want

They won’t ship your order until you confirm your account even though you’ve already identified yourself, payed for your order and received an email “confirmation” of your order ? Then when you call the, please call us with any concerns on our 1300 number you get the “sorry due to Covid 19 we won’t take any incoming calls ? What a joke. Save your money go elsewhere.

Barry
BarryVictoria

Good prices, great service

Thank you for sending our crate matteress swiftly, and for the great big box that it came in! Shamwari's favourite play thing last week! We have been shopping on-line with Budget Pet Products for may years, for our previous, most beloved dogs, and will continue to do so now with our newest member of our family.
Good prices, great service, super fast shipping, easy to use website, and the ability to easily donate to worthy pet charities at the end of transactions. Nice that the business supports those in need. Can't ask for more.

Chris K
Chris KAU

Poor customer service and first order will take days extra

Be ready to have your first order delayed by days whilst they dick around with identity checks. Rather than stump up for a normal bank credit card 2FA check they will email you and ask for you to confirm a tiny amount that they have credited to your account. This is meant to be on the first order only. For me being a previous customer they couldn’t find my prior orders (despite me emailing them the email order confo) and then their system didn’t work. That’s an hour I wont get back. I cancelled and purchased from vetsupply.com.au and that order went though in a minute.

cht-19
cht-19South East Queensland, QLD

I always received excellent service from the BPP online store.
When my little fluffy passed away recently, I had already received a delivery of product.
I requested a refund and received a positive response and also sympathy from the staff.
Within 3 days the funds were returned to my account.
The whole process was quick and easy, and the staff were very understanding.
Their products are competitively priced too!!☺️

Phyllis D.
Phyllis D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Order delivered on day expected,even with possible delays because of Covid. Very impressed. Have had a few orders over time and will order again. Very happy with service and products.

Auto delivery in a flash

My friend and I just wish to thank you for the amazing delivery of our order.
We rely heavily on your service as we live in a designated remote area, therefore we are extremely grateful.
Our pet dogs are well looked after. Your service, product range, flexibility and pricing means that low income people like us are empowered to give our pets the best quality of life possible.
Beatrice

Green Sharkey
Green SharkeyTuggeranong 2620, ACT

What a find, excellent website and outstanding prices A++++

Had never come across Budget Pet Products before however as soon as I started to notice their prices and the quality of the website I thought wow, another online retailer that I can go to...

Online prices are some of the best I've seen in our 3 years of being a proud pet owner and their range is also very good.

Highly recommend Budget Pet Products online store to all Pet Owners.

veronicamary
veronicamaryQueensland

Amazing Service

Unbeatable prices, fast delivery, easy online process, great range of products. My order arrived on my doorstep in four days, even though delays with postage are expected with COVID-19 going on. Impressive!

Nettie
NettieCentral, TAS

Online order

I recently ordered some Kong toys, an assortment of dog treats and some cat treats for my pets and was very happy when the parcel arrived in just 5 working days. Thank you.

Natalie FoxSouth East Queensland, QLD

Every single thing I've ever got through Budget Pet products has been amazing!

I've been purchasing things through Budget Pet products for many years now. Every single thing I have gotten has been amazing whether it's be my little pets monthly heart pills or pet beds everything has been amazing and a good price. Also if I have ever had an issue when it was my fault getting the wrong size with something they were so helpful and kind to help me work it out. Also the delivery is unbelievably fast every time I cannot believe how quick they dispatch my order and it gets to me. They are absolutely amazing in every way I hardly recommend them :-)

Highly!!! Haha

KPP
KPPAustralian Capital Territory

Do not pay via Paypal if you have multiple payment options in Paypal!

Namie
NamieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Reliable and convenient.

I've been buying from BPP online for over two years now, since getting my first pet. Their prices are invariably miles cheaper than physical stores or other popular online stores, even when the other stores are having sales. I've saved a tonne of money while still buying all the high quality, reliable brands I want. I've always received what I ordered, and in good delivery time. I'll be a lifelong customer, and I regularly recommend them to my family and friends!

Excellent service!

Have been buying from Budget Pet Products for some time. Excellent service and great specials! My latest order arrived on my doorstep in under 24 hours! Even with COVID-19 going on! Impressive!