ABC

ABCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Impossible to deal with - didnt even send an urgent order in a week because of systems. Would give no stars if possible.

Shaz

ShazCentral Queensland, QLD

New brand Royal Canin Anallergenic causes diarrhoea

Unfortunately my wolfhound has had an allergic reaction to the new brand of Anallergenic dry food biscuits. The previous brand purchased from our local vet 3 weeks ago caused no diarrhoea at all and a girl was finally back to herself after a long dietary trial. The only relapse came from purchasing the new branded Anallergenic biscuits from this site. We stopped the biscuits and the diarrhoea stopped. We will now be going back to purchasing directly from our local vet. Dissatisfied and disappointed. Will be seeking a refund.

wub100

wub100AU

PayPal - second time I have tried to purchase using paypal which 5 months later is STILL not working

5 months ago I tried to buy a flea treatment online and the payment via paypal (after I had authorised on the paypal site) did not go through so I had to contact them and waste time finding out that "for some customers" paypal is not working. Apparently their IT department looking into it. Now I find the same thing 5 months later and they are still looking into it. I want a simple quick purchase not to have to contact them to try and sort out an email with a paypal link! Over it will not bother to use them again.

Robert

RobertWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

beware of this dodgy company

This online shop seems to be taking advantage of the covid 19 situation and advertising exceptionally cheap deals, and when you purchase these deals, this online shop takes your money and will not send your purchase. The evidence I have is they say I need to approve my account, I question this, they then say the credit card is fraudulent, yet they take your money.
Further investigation shows this is not a company and doesn't have a telephone number. I think they are deceiving the public
I have also downloaded the Terms and Conditions, this does not mention approving accounts anywhere as the first email suggests..
**** Be aware and not purchase from this dodgy online shop, buy elsewhere that is safe********

I Got Scammed

I Got ScammedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Go elsewhere to get what you want

They won’t ship your order until you confirm your account even though you’ve already identified yourself, payed for your order and received an email “confirmation” of your order ? Then when you call the, please call us with any concerns on our 1300 number you get the “sorry due to Covid 19 we won’t take any incoming calls ? What a joke. Save your money go elsewhere.

Chris K

Chris KAU

Poor customer service and first order will take days extra

Be ready to have your first order delayed by days whilst they dick around with identity checks. Rather than stump up for a normal bank credit card 2FA check they will email you and ask for you to confirm a tiny amount that they have credited to your account. This is meant to be on the first order only. For me being a previous customer they couldn’t find my prior orders (despite me emailing them the email order confo) and then their system didn’t work. That’s an hour I wont get back. I cancelled and purchased from vetsupply.com.au and that order went though in a minute.

KPP

KPPAustralian Capital Territory

Do not pay via Paypal if you have multiple payment options in Paypal!

Karen GuillesserSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beware of auto delivery

They sent me a auto generated message on a Saturday informing me of a auto delivery as I couldn't contact them because they don't work on weekends. I sent a message telling them I did not have a auto delivery set up but by the time monday came around they had gone ahead with order and taken money out of my paypal account. I then had to wait for days to have money put back in my account. This all had to be done via stupid on line chats. Very frustrating. Do not have your systems send out messages on a weekend.

Karen Guillesser

The problem is when you send a reminder it's sent on a weekend. I replied but by Monday you have already taken money out. System fail. Don't let it send auto generated reminders on a Saturday.

Michael C.Budget Pet Products

Hi Karen, can you please contact our live chat on our website and we will look into this issue further for you.

Poor delivery service

Ordered a product over a week ago, got confirmation of same day despatch, contacted them 10 days later to discover delivery could be up 2 weeks. Should put note on website that non local delivery due to COVID could take much longer. If I had known in first instance would have bought locally

Find out how Budget Pet Products compares to other Pet Shops

Why Do I need to identify myself?

The need to identify yourself by noting when a few cents returns to my account just baffles me. I do not do internet banking and would need to contact my credit card provider to do this. What a waste of my time and energy. If I have paid for products then just send it to me or whomever I nominate it to be sent to. I certainly won't waste my time browsing on this site again.
There are so many fishing schemes out there that are similar to this it sets off alarm bells.
Also why would you hide this in your terms and conditions. You could spell out this requirement when you are entering payment details. I sure would have not ordered if this had been made clear.

Jnel

JnelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Faulty Products! That’s not our Problem.

Andrew

Andrew

What a waste of time and effort

Placed order received confirmation email only to receive a call 2 days later my card had been flagged but customer service said they had their money already!!!!!!
She then said i can pay another transation and email the amount
What A Scam Wonder how long before i get my money back
Web site said orders placed before 11am will be shipped that day another Lie
Im going back to PET CIRCLE where im treated like a customer
Would recommend PET CIRCLE any one wanting to buy pet products on line with ease of transation

bwareovme

bwareovmeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

If you can wait months this is for you

Their courier service is terrible ,so buying pet food and medicine is regrettable, since all dispatch from QLD ,it just takes few weeks to get into another states ,
Prefer my local pet store with price matching service !!

Ky F.

Ky F.

cant un-subscribe

they said i could cancel at anytime but they have made it very very difficult, $40 a month and the easiest way to stop it was to contact my bank.
do not subscribe to any other there monthly products!

Susy

SusyPerth, WA

the longest wait time to receive an order & no response to email follow-up

Placed order 6th December.... STILL WAITING and they reckon it'll be 24th Christmas Eve before I receive and that's not guaranteed. I order all my pet products online and Budget Pet charges postage and takes 3 times as long (4 days before an order is dispatched!) then they say another 10 days for post - blame AusPost! Not like Pet Circle who are very quick and efficient plus great prices... sorry but going back to what I know.

Michael C.Budget Pet Products

Hi Susy can you please privately message us your order ID so we can look into this further for you.

Very unhappy

Product never arrived and no contact made despite several emails asking where the product was.. there is no contact number I can call. I’m left spending almost $100 and 2 weeks later nothing!!!

Mary

MaryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Would never buy from here again

Bought a large package of dog food and treats. I usually buy from them every 2-3 months. This time, I had a problem with my order (one of the packets was ripped open and less than half the treats were in the package) and with emails back and forth they concluded that it was a ‘delivery issue’ and they were not going to replace my item.

Hi there Mary

We are sorry to hear about this, could you please send us your order ID in a private message so we can further investigate this. Thanks

Prices great, shipping terrible

Placed order on 23rd June, received notification of shipping on 25th, parcel still not delivered 3rd July. How is it that I can get a parcel from the US in 5 days, yet a small parcel from the Gold Coast is still not delivered in 8 business days. Get rid of notsofastway couriers. Time to go elsewhere.

Hi there,
I have sent you a private message requesting your order ID so I can follow this up for you. Thanks

TST72
TST72

Monday 8th July still no parcel

JAZZYSydney, NSW

Absolutely 100% Disappointed

I have been given a full refund and thank Budget Pet Products for that

Billy Kanenine

Billy KanenineSouthwest, VIC

One of the main ingredients is toxic to dogs