Susan

SusanSydney, NSW

Terrible response to food that made five cats sick

I used to give them 5 stars till I bought a tray of Ziwi Peak cat food that made five of my cats sick. I emailed Budget to let them know. Rather than read my email properly which indicated plural cats were vomiting within 30 minutes of eating it, they read it to be one cat. I got a condescending response suggesting my cat had a sensitive stomach. They suggested returning 70% of the tins or donating them to a cat rescue organisation. As an ex-rescuer, I was shocked they suggested such a thing. I was more concerned with them getting rid of a bad batch of food.
I had spent hundreds of dollars during the last year with them as I have a multi-cat household. To be treated like I was after a freebie was disgraceful. No more business from me!

Very dissapointed

For the love of God, Budget Pet Products do something about your delivery service and your customer service. I have been ordering from you for years have probably spent in the thousands and yet when I have a problem with the delivery noone wants to help. I gave up after numerous attempts. Oh and please consider ditching Fastway Couriers also. Have to agree with everything that others have said here also. Your prices are very good but unfortunately even that isnt enough to keep me on as a customer, I will now be taking my business elsewhere.

ytsim

Why is it when I contact you by email and by phone multiple times no one can help but as soon as the problem is made public you offer to help?Thanks but no thanks.

Jinie Theodorou

Jinie TheodorouCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Thoroughly disgusted with customer service and dreadful delivery

7days and still waiting.

I ordered pet food seven days ago and still it hasn’t arrived. Many excuses from the company, none of which are acceptable. The courier company they use give very basic information about your order. There are many pet food companies online I recommend people shop around because this company give terrible service.

Lucille

The courier company Fastway is the worst I have ever dealt with. Their office lady is also rude. Why would you let your pet food company be ruined by using an untrustworthy, unreliable courier company, makes no sense???? Day 8 still no delivery!!!

Fʌɱoʋs M

Real bad delivery.

Amanda

AmandaSydney

Terrible delivery

Good prices terrible delivery 6 days for delivery by courier that is terrible! Wont be ordering again. Called up and basically said bad luck.

Good Company terrible affiliate couriers

Sorry to do this budget pet products, but i may never want to purchase from you again. Your courier company fastway has not only disappointed me once but on several occasions. This week was my final straw. Not only was the driver rude and incompetent, but he hit my husband's car and took off!!! Please change your couriers!!!!! It's driving business away from you. I don't pay for items, just to have a terrible delivery service

Order Details sent

Kapinka

KapinkaBrisbane

Not great

Big banner says free shipping over $49 but it's actually really expensive shipping if your not in their free delivery area. They used to give free shipping when you spent over $200, that's gone too. So many new online pet companies now that offer better deals, will give budget pet a miss.

Vincent Edwards

Vincent EdwardsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible

I am still waiting for my pet food for my cats after 9 days, totally unacceptable
They use fastway couriers, also hopeless
It would have been quicker to drive from Melbourne to Queensland and pick the cat food up myself
Never use budget pet products again!!!

LorraineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Your order will be delivered tomorrow.......

Peter D.

Peter D.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Woeful delivery and poor attitude when I contacted them.

Sarah

SarahCanberra

Poor Delivery

There website states they dispatch the order within 1 -2 days however the actual postage of the items take over a week. I have purchased two orders from them and both have take a week and a half just to arrive in canberra. Real estimation of postage times should be stated on the website.In saying this, there prices are amazingly cheap.

Michael C.Budget Pet Products

Day 4 and still no dog food (Melbourne)

REX

REXMelbourne

Never received my product been waiting for 1 month!!

Been order some product on 8/11/2017 but after received an email need my identification ... took me a while to fix this. After that my delivery was never show up and i tried to call the customer service was been told will call me back, and i call the next day (no one call me back at all) been told by a customer service name [name removed] the delivery can't access my building ... in Melbourne cbd i never had this case before... first time ever from budget pet, you are the best liar ever. First time and the last time won't be use for sure in my life.

Find out how Budget Pet Products compares to other Pet Shops

Took my money, then set extra requirements before dispatch

Budget pet products took my money, then sent an email requesting a photo of my identification. If I don't send identification, they will not send my order. It took me a while to verify whether it's a scam website.

Their mobile website does not list this requirement in the Terms & Conditions (T&C). They have a different version of T&C on the PC/Mac website that does say they may ask for id. I don't know why they have 2 versions of T&C???

CaroleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Where is my order

I ordered some milk products on the 22nd of November it was posted on the 23rd and today is the 28th while tracking it l was told it would not be delivered till the 5th of December. This is disgusting l could have walked there and back in this amount of time. I will never purchase from this company again would rather pay full price for the item at least l would have it when l needed it . Not 14 days later

Carole

Then doint tell peaple on your website that delivery time is five days. Tell them the truth that it will be posted when you get around to it

Carole

Well its now the 30th and l have just been told that my puppie milk that l have been desperately waiting for was not posted on the day that budget pet supplies claim it was and no one really knows where it is at the moment .great service budget pets.

MarisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Too long

Daphne89

Daphne89Melbourne

Dont use pet budget, worst online shopping experience

Bought the product almonst a month ago, still not receive it yet, contacted them, no replies, no refund, just nothing, will not go back to pet budget, if u want save a bit of money, better just go more reliable online company, eg Petcircle

Don't use

5 days and order still not delivered, called, said another 8-14 days. They won't cancel my order which now has me needing to go elsewhere as my new puppy arrives in 2 days and I have nothing.
Do not order unless you have 3 weeks up your sleeve.
No timeframe online to advise, otherwise obviously wouldn't be a problem