Sharon Howell

Sharon HowellSydney, NSW

Poor customer service

As I hadn’t received my order after nine days I phoned customer service to see what has happened to my order, I was promptly told delivery takes up to 10days, as I was waiting on worming medication for my cat, I was concerned how much longer did she think it would be. The customer service person was very abrupt and kept saying it takes up to 10 days for delivery, their website says 1-2 days for despatch and it doesn’t take 10 days for delivery to Sydney. Very disappointed with budget pet products, if your customer service people can’t be more helpful and polite to your customers think about replacing them, I won’t be buying off you again.

brombo

bromboDaylesford

Too expensive!

Have had good dealings with this company in the past but you need to check their pricing with others before buying. Last week Budget Pet Products (Good Friday deal) wanted $200.72 for 2 Advocate dog flea 10-25 kilos (6 pipets). It seemed pretty steep so I checked and found identical from Vet Products Direct for $170.76 delivered. This is a 15% difference...too big to ignore.

Darryl P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lost Order

Placed order and it was not delivered. The company feels once it is put in the post it is the end of their responsibility! Two weeks. Still waiting. Poor service

Darryl P.

I can only restate at the time I contacted the company I receive insufficient assistance beyond stating my delivery had been posted.
I don’t see the point in contacting the company again to be reminded of this!

Pet Shops

Find out how Budget Pet Products compares to other Pet Shops

laura

laura

Is it really fast?

Ordered last weekend and it still hasn’t arrived. Disappointed because everyone said that shipping is fast when i know other online pet product stores could do it within two days. :/

Hi Laura,
I have sent a private message requesting your order ID so I can follow this up for you.

Disappointed

Very disappointed that after placing and order & taking my money, I was then asked to supply information in exactly the same way that we are warned against for phishing scams. Company needs to devise a better protocol.
However when I phoned to verify that they are a real company, the staff member I spoke to was sympathetic & helpful.

IlkSydney

Don't waste your time and money!

Kathryn

KathrynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Okay service, even worse delivery times

Michael C.Budget Pet Products

Hi Kathryn, we're sorry to hear you experienced such issues whilst ordering from us. We will private message you for further information in hope to rectify this problem & provide you & your fur family with the best outcome possible.

americanwinelover

americanwineloverSouth East Queensland, QLD

OK as long as you never move

Ordered a collar for my dog, put in my new address, but they ended up shipping to a very old address, and it was returned. There is no way in their system to change your address. You can add a new one, update, think you are having it sent to the address you put in, but it will always default to the very first one you put in. No option for removal of an address once you've put it in. So good deals to be had.... as long as you never move from the original address you created your profile with. They care not to solve the problem.

lennyk

lennyk

great services but pathetic website

I have used this company for about 2 years and have found their prices good and their delivery is fast and efficient. Unfortunately, they have had problems with their website for a few months which they still have not rectified. Their site locks up, the shopping cart is inaccessible and I have experienced the problem on several web browsers. Their phone service is not much better. At 9.46am I got a message saying that they don't open before 9am. This could be due to QLD time difference with daylight saving. Until they improve their shopping experience I would suggest you look elsewhere

Pet Shops

Find out how Budget Pet Products compares to other Pet Shops

C. ANDERSEN

C. ANDERSENSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service until something goes wrong!

I had been very happy with the prices and delivery of my orders from Budget Pet Products; until I ordered something that didn't work properly. I sent an email comment/feedback (from their website which I have used previously and always had a response) about the product and asking what they could do for me because it didn't work. Nothing!! Absolutely no response. So from that I deduce that BPP are very happy to take my money and provide products so long as I don't complain or have a problem. Not a very good way to run a business in my book and shows very poor customer service.

Jess

JessBunbury

Sorry we live in WA

Wow, shocking we have to pay over $50 in shipping when we can buy the product here. We get punished for being in WA. I think that is very sad.
Yes i get you pay shipping but it shouldn't be so much. You would lose so many WA customers.
Very disappointed. I will not buy from your company